Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 51 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 51 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:08 am

"Mom please stop!" Nathalie groaned as she didn't like her parents acting like this in front of her friends.

"Well we were about to get going, apparently that Jim teacher wants all parents to meet at the gym for a meeting I guess." Ulrich's dad shrugged.

"I didn't know there was a meeting, we better get going." Subaru insisted.

"Since when was there ever a meeting?" Nathalie asked as she looked towards the group.

"Its what they do every year, it just the teachers telling them that we are fine and stuff." Yumi chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 51 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:16 am

Karen sighed. "Humans are so fickle," she muttered under her breath. "Alright, lets get going."

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:19 am

"Tell me about it." Luchia sighed as her and Hanon followed the rest inside the gym.

"What are we suppose to do?" Nathalie asked, "We don't even have classes today because of this event."

"Simple we basically just take a chill day." Odd grinned with his hands behind his head.

"Your parents are sure somethng." Danny chuckled, "Shall we get some lunch...Katherine?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:27 am

Kat hit his arm. "Sure, Daniel."

"I'm glad your parents like me," Ulrich told Nathalie, grabbing her hand.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:31 am

"Yeah, my mom can be stubborn at times but I'm glad she really likes you. Along with my dad." Nathalie giggled.

The group arrived at the cafeteria and began eating their food, "Man talking to parents is so stressful." Odd muffled as he was chewing on his food.

"You should be glad that Kiki's parents accept you right away, compare to these 2 over here." Jeremy said.

"It took them awhile but, they still love us no matter what." Nathalie chuckled.

"I agree, my parents actually approve of William, now Hiroki is just going to keep teasing me about it when I get home." Yumi sighed.

"Kat's parents seem cool, they sure like embarrassing her." Danny snickered.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:35 am

"You can say that again. My dad is such a dweeb!" Kat laid her head on the table, sighing.

"My parents have yet to embarrass me and embarrassed my girlfriend," Ulrich said, remembering his mother pinching Nathalie's cheeks.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:37 am

"It fine, I really didn't mind." Nathalie awkwardly giggled.

"I think we should take a look on Lyoko, just in case XANA does something stupid on family day." Aelita suggested.

"She's right," Odd nodded, "I wouldn't want anything to happen to our parents. Watch us go into a 1v1 battle with them."

"Odd, come on you're going to jinx it." Danny muttered.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:47 am

"I can't fight my mom! I mean, she's already scary without X.A.N.A. But I can't hurt my parents," Kat muttered.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am

"True that..." Nathalie said as she remember the last time her mother got mad at her and Subaru. "What I'm worried about is if one of Gaito's henchmen will attack us."

"I doubt it, after that thing hearing Danny and Ulrich sing my guess is they might not come back." Odd chuckled.

"Come on, that's not funny." Danny sighed as he remember wearing Nathalie's dress. "How can you wear that?! That dress was like really short and tight."

Nathalie shrugged, "Its what my mother wore when she was a princess, I think it looks cute on me."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 51 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba