❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 3 de 64. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 3 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:48 am

"I wish that was all it was," Hank admitted.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 3 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:49 am

"You're among friends now, Hank," Charles told him, taking a glance down at his feet, "You can show off."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:54 am

Hank took off his shoes then his socks to show this beast like feet.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:58 am

Charles chuckled. "Splendid."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:03 am

Hank smiled when he saw they weren't scared of him. "Sorry," he said as he walked passed them before walking under the plane and flipping up, grabbing onto it with his feet and hanging upside down.

"You're amazing," Raven told him with a smile.

"Really?" Hank asked before he jumped down. "W-Wait, I have someone else you should meet. A friend of mine. Nitera!" he called since she was hiding in the room next door since he didn't want to leave her at his apartment by herself.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:10 am

Nitera then walked out and looked around the corner. She then walked over when Hank beckoned her to walk over. "H-Hank, what's all this..." she asked. She saw his shoes off and looked at the others. "You're not scared?"

"Of course not, my dear. I'm Charles Xavier," Charles said, holding his hand out.

Nitera stared at his hand before she reached her gloved hand out, shaking his hand.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:12 am

Amelia smiled from where she was watching. Most girls would get jealous with their boyfriend getting that friendly with another girl but not her. "She's very beautiful," she whispered to Hank.

Hank chuckled. "Yes, I know."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:20 am

"As I was telling Hank here, you do not have to be afraid, Nitera," Charles told her.

Nitera looked at Hank and saw him nod. She then took off her gloves to show her webbed hands and pulled her turtleneck down to show her gills. She blushed when she saw the smiles and moved behind Hank.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 2:23 am

Hank chuckled. "Uh, sorry. She's shy."

"Aww! I think her shyness is cute," Amelia stated, smiling. "Hi, Nitera. My name is Amelia."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 64. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba