❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 2 de 64. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 2 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:03 am

Sure! Very Happy
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 2 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:15 am

After being able to work with the CIA and meeting Erik, the 4 mutants arrived at the CIA science headquarters.

"Welcome to my facility," the guy told them after they all climbed out of the car. "My mission has been to investigate the application of paranormal powers and military defense."

"Or offense," Erik commented, making Amelia, who was holding onto Charles' arm, frown.

"This guy, Shaw, Shymit, whatever you want to call him, he's working with the Russians," the guy said. "We might need your help to stop him.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:20 am

"Marvelous," Charles Xavier told him. "So, we're to be the CIA's new mutant division, yes?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:28 am

The guy gave him a look. "Something like that." He took them in and into Hank's lap.

"It's, uh, super sonic," Hank told them, talking about the plane. "Most advanced plane ever built. You should see it in real life. It's incredible."

"Hank, these are the special new recruits I was telling you about. This is Hank McCoy. One of our most talented young researchers."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:32 am

"How wonderful. Another mutant, already here," Charles smiled ad he walked up, shaking Hank's hand. "Why didn't you say?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:33 am

The guy rose an eyebrow. "Say what?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:37 am

Charles sighed, frowning. "Because you don't know..." He turned to Hank. "I am so, so terribly sorry."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:40 am

The guy walked up. "Hank...?"

Hank frowned and looked away. "You never asked so I didn't tell."

"So your mutation is what?" Amelia wondered as she strolled over. "That you're super smart?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am

"I'll say. Hank here graduated from Harvard at the age of 15," Charles said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 64. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba