❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 62 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 62 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:37 am

After capturing Loki and then him escaping right after and destroying part of the helicarrier in the process, while the others were recuperating after fighting, Kallie was sitting in a room with Clint who was strapped to a table so in case he was still compromised, he couldn't hurt her.

"Clint?" Kallie frowned a little, hating to see him like this. "You're gonna be okay."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 62 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:42 am

"Y-You know that? Is that what you know?" Clint chuckled a little before he seethed in pain, gripping the restraints.

Dani was sitting on a chair, looking at her arm that took a bullet through it. "Another hole for CJ to try and poke at," she sighed
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:46 am

"CJ?" Steve repeated from the doorway.

Kallie got up and walked behind him, pouring herself a cup of water. "You need to level out. That's gonna take some time."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:52 am

Dani looked over and she smiled a little. "My baby," she said, pulling out picture she kept. "He's 3."

"You don't understand..." Clint looked at his wife. "Have you ever had someone take out your brain and play? Pull you out, and stick something else in...? You know what its like to be unmade?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 3:57 am

Steve walked over and smiled. "He's handsome."

Kallie looked over, thinking about the coma she was in when she was 11 after her parents were killed in a car crash. "You know that I do."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:00 am

"Thank you. He gets it from his father." Dani slipped the picture back into her pocket. "He was killed right after CJ was born in Afghanistan."

Clint then sat up, having a little more composure. "Why am I back? How'd you get him out?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:03 am

Steve frowned a little. "I'm sorry, Dani. I truly am."

"Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard on the head," Kallie told him as she sat next to him before starting to unstrap his wrists.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:08 am

"Its fine." Dani smiled at him. "I'll see him again someday. For now, I am going to e joy my life with my son."

Clint looked at her. "Kallie....how many agents-?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:12 am

Steve nodded. "And i'll make sure you'll be able to."

Kallie stopped, quickly looking up at him as she said, "Don't. Don't do that do yourself, Clint. This is Loki. This is... monsters, and magic, and nothing we trained for."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 62 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba