❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Página 63 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 63 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:15 am

"Thank you," Dani smiled at him. Is it wrong that she was attracted to the man her grandmother once fell in love with?

"Loki? He get away?" Clint asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only - Página 63 Empty Re: ❄ Living in the Marvel Universe ❄ BFFs Only

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:17 am

(Nope XD Not at all, Dani)

"It's not a problem," Steve told her, kissing her hand.

"Yeah..." Kallie muttered as she rubbed his knee. "Don't suppose you know where?"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:21 am

Dani blushed a little, and man, it took a lot for her to blush. She was going to say something when Nick Fury showed up nd she suddenly stood up.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is. I need you all at the table. Coulson's dead," Nick told them.

"No..." Dani said, shocked.

Clint shook his head. "Din't need to know. Didn't ask." He swung his legs over the bed and grabbed some water. "He's going to make his plays soon, though. Today."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:24 am

Steve nodded. "Yes, right away, sir."

"We gotta stop him," Kallie quickly told him, turning from the door.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:27 am

Nick nodded and he left, going to the table.

Dani wiped her eyes. "Coulson was a great man... He trained me, taught me half of the things I know about S.H.I.E.L.D."

Clint sat the drink down. "Yeah? Who's we?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:30 am

Steve frowned and wiped at her tears for her with his thumb. "I'm sorry for your loss. He's a great man."

"I don't know," Kallie answered. "Whoever's left."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:34 am

Dani smiled at him. "He really admired you, you know. You and my grandmother. I grew up hearing all about you."

"Well, if I...put an arrow through Loki's eye socket, I'd sleep better, I suppose," Clint said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:37 am

Steve smiled slightly. "With Peggy, that doesn't surprise me in the least."

Kallie smiled and walked over, sitting back down next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Now you sound like you."
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 23, 2016 4:39 am

"You should go see her. We just admitted her into an elderly center. She is in the very early stages of Alzheimers, and with her slight PTSD, and my mother and I being the only family she has left, we can't leave her alone for more than two seconds," Dani said.

Clint got his arm around her, kissing her head. "But you don't. You're a spy, not a soldier. And now you want to weigh in on a war? Why? What did Loki do to you?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 63 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba