Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 33 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 33 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Mar 15, 2017 2:11 am

"I'll just let you work your magic." Quinn giggled.

"Same." Freddie chuckled, "I may be an annoying little sister to you, but I'm not that bad. Besides, dad was sure going crazy back at home."
khlover22

khlover22

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 33 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mar 16, 2017 10:29 pm

"Alright! I better get going! Toodles poodles!" Evie then left to her room to get onto the costumes.

"Don't tell me he actually misses me?" Lena asked, surprised. Her dad? Show genuine love? Pft.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Abr 08, 2017 7:06 pm

"He probably does since he wants you to be evil compared to now." Freddie mentioned. "But, oh well. Come on we should go get ready for tonight."

~*~*~*~
It was that night and it was time for the dance. Quinn was fixing her a hair and putting on makeup as she got her outfit ready since Evie helped her out. "Thanks for the outfit Evie. You're always my go-to girl for fashion stuff."

"You girls look great." Mal said as she casually walked in the room with her outfit all ready.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 09, 2017 2:42 am

"Ooh. You guys look to die for," Lena said, showing up in a princess like dress. It looked like a general princess, no touch of the Isle of the Lost indicted other than her black like veil she had covering half her face.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Abr 24, 2017 1:52 am

"Someone looks like an actual princess." Mal said as she noticed how stunning Lena looked.

"You look just like a princess." Quinn squealed as she loved the outfit. "Is this because you wanted to match with your date?"

"Guys come on. I know she looks fabulous." Freddie chuckled as she walked in the room, "You girls done yet? I already want to get the dancing going on."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 25, 2017 9:17 pm

"We're all ready," Lena said. "Do you know if the boys are ready?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Abr 26, 2017 1:41 am

"They mentioned about meeting us up at the dance." Mal said, "We should probably get going girls, your dates are waiting."

"Right..." Quinn nodded as she followed the girls out.

~*~*~*~
At the dance, Ben and the others were sitting on the side waiting for their dates to come. People were already on the dance floor and enjoying themselves with some great music. "Where are the girls at?" Jay sighed as he didn't expect them to take this long.

"Relax, their just girls. They want to be fashionable for this kind of party." Ben chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Abr 27, 2017 5:42 am

Carlos was drumming his fingers on the table, bored, until he saw the girls and elbowed Jay. "Look, they're they are."

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Abr 27, 2017 7:05 am

Jay looked over and noticed the girls from afar as they dressed up fashionably that they quickly stand out to the crowd. Jay was shocked to see how awesome they looked as they were making their way to the dance floor and walking up towards the guys.

Ben looked over and notice Lena on how pretty she was looking. He was also shocked about the costume she chose as it was similar to his outfit. Mal stopped and looked at how stunned their dates were. She chuckled as she waved her hand in front of their faces, "Come on...I know we look that fabulous, but you guys don't need to drool over it."

"H-Hey!" Jay blinked as he snapped back into reality and stared over at Mal. "I wasn't even drooling." He glared over at Carlos and notice how much he couldn't stop looking at Quinn along with Ben.

Quinn giggled as she walked over to Carlos and snapped her fingers right in front of him making him get back into reality. "Are you back to normal?" Quinn giggled as she notices Carlos' reaction.

"Y-You look great Evie." Doug awkwardly chuckled as he notices how beautiful Evie looked right in front of him.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 33 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba