Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Página 11 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 11 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:31 am

"Girlfriend?" Ben blinked, "I used to have a girlfriend but, it didn't work out that well."

Quinn lightly smiled at Carlos as she notice how friendly he was being, well too friendly. Quinn nodded as she got some food that actually did look better than what she usually have back at the island. Quinn walked over to the table where Jay, Lei-Fei, Mal, and Evie were at. "I can't get enough of this food." Jay muffled as he was too busy stuffing his face with the delicious food.

"Do you seriously have to be eat like that?" Evie asked as she was a bit disgusted on what she was seeing.

"W-What?!" Jay beamed up towards the group. "I have been starving since this morning."
khlover22

khlover22

Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open} - Página 11 Empty Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:41 am

"No?" Lena grabbed her plate and was actually surprised to see the delicious looking food. "Whoa..."

"You're always starving," Carlos remarked as he sat down with his tray.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 1:47 am

Ben chuckled, "Eat as much as you want. I'll be over at the table with my friends." He waved at Lena as he walked over to the table were Alec, Audrey, and the other princes and princesses were.

"What? You gotta love the food." Jay said as he already finished his plate. "That was like the best lunch ever."

"It would be nice to at least have some manners in this table Jay." Quinn said as she began eating her food and pupils suddenly became dilated for a moment. "T-This is delicious!" She quickly began to dig in and do what Jay did awhile ago.

"Not you too..." Mal sighed as she hide her face in embarrassment.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 2:04 am

Lena was already eating some of the finger foods as she walked over to the table with her friends. "These are so good," she said, her mouth half full.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 2:10 am

"See they agree with me!" Jay pointed out as he notice the girls happily enjoying the food.

"And I was hoping Quinn would have been more mature than that." Evie sighed as she glanced over at Quinn who was stuffing her face with the food.

Quinn looked as she notice the group staring at both Lena and her making her quickly sit up straight and hide her mouth from embarrassment. "Sorry about that." She muffled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 2:28 am

Lena shrugged. "I'm not gonna feel any shame from this. This food is good! Especially the beignet!" she said, eating the powdery fried bread.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 2:33 am

"Well you're normal with that. As queen we had to eat with proper manners." Evie mentioned.

"She's right..." Quinn sighed.

"Do you really have to be so polite and well mannered though? It doesn't really matter." Mal rolled her eyes at the thought.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 2:53 am

"You're not even royal here anyway," Lena reminded them.

Carlos gasped, since he knew the girls hated hearing that.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 23, 2016 3:00 am

"We're not..." Evie blinked as she didn't like at what she was hearing. "Quinn, are you hearing this?"

"I say we chop off her head." Quinn insisted as she already wants to do it. "We are royalty. Our mothers are queens."

"Chopping off someone's head is not going to cut it." Jay scoffed.

Mal glared over at Jay as it was a bad idea for him to be talking. "Would you shut up!" Mal whispered loudly as she had a feeling that the girls might actually do it.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba