Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 23 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 23 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 24, 2016 9:43 pm

((I remember ^^))

Crimson shrugged and she leaned on her scythe, running her fingers over the slick material. "You don't need them. You're pretty amazing without them," she said, knowing he was bummed about not having his powers.

Kid Flash couldn't help to laugh and scooted a little closer to her, nudging her shoulder with his own. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you had a little crush on me," he teased, seeing her slight blush and how sincere her voice was.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 23 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 24, 2016 10:37 pm

(Lol xD And I also love how we have Terra ruin everything for Crimson and BB xD haha. And then gonna be so much with D'ick comming back. Maybe even lily love right?)

"Nah, without them I'm just Garfield Logan, animal expert and green freak," Beast Boy said, not really feeling that special.

Maleficent tensed up and blushed. "P-please... If anything you've got a crush on me from the way you've been stalking me," She said, taking it back on him as she smirked slightly, thinking about the last couple of times when he sorta came after her on her missions.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Sep 26, 2016 11:48 pm

((Ohhhhhh XD))

"Hey, you are not a freak," Crimson gave him a glare. She hated it when he downed himself.

"P-Pft! You wish," Kid Flash said, getting a little red himself. "I just....don't want you to get in over your head."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Sep 27, 2016 7:16 pm

((Di.ck coming back is gonna be just too much omg XD haha
best dino island plot ever! XD ))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 27, 2016 9:47 pm

(Yeah! It's pretty awesome!
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Sep 28, 2016 3:19 am

((Mmhm!))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Sep 28, 2016 7:21 am

(Okay... Something happened with my post again xD that was supose to reply.... Oh well. Retype it I guess -.-)

Beast Boy frowned, knowing she didn't like it when he did that but still. "Sorry," He said.

Maleficent smiled and decided not to make another teasing remark by the way he sounded so sincere. And she didn't want to ruin the moment.

She found his hand and intertwinned her fingers with his before she looked up at him with a smile. "Well then, I appreciate the concern," She said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 02, 2016 7:52 pm

"Its okay," Crimson said. "But I love you. Green skin and cool animal powers or not."

Kid Flash couldn't help but to feel surprised when she intertwined their fingers. However, he didn't pull his hand away. He actually enjoyed it. "Hey, no problem..just your friendly, neighborhood speedster," he slightly joked, giving her a kind smile.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Oct 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Beast Boy smiled. "And I love you. Bada.ss ninja girl, day and night," He said.

Maleficent giggled a little, getting the reference. She looked up at him and smiled, seeing his smile through the gloom light that spread light on the outlines of his face.
"I wish I knew your name," She said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 23 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba