Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 37 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 37 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Nov 21, 2016 9:05 pm

"Well, I can. But I thought we'd use the Bio-Ship?" Nightwing said. "Besides. Don't wanna alert the local athories that own this island."

Maleficent thought that was a smart move and ran after him, trying to keep up. She looked behind and saw that the giant dino-bird was getting back up, shaking it's head. Oh, she bet it was gonna be even more pissed now. She looked back ahead.

"Over there!" She pointed over to where the trees started growing thicker again. That thing wouldn't be able to grab them if the trees got too tight.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 37 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 5:15 am

"I don't know if it'll work with M'gann's powers still be restrained, including the Bio-Ship's," Crimson reminded him. "None of our members can use their powers."

"Good idea!" Kid Flash made sure she was in front, not wanting to slow her down with his slight limp he had going on.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Nov 22, 2016 4:57 pm

"Yeah..." Shadow agreed with a sigh, finally saying something. 
"Unless we can get our powers back, going back home will be... kind of hard" she added. Besides, she doubted that anyone would want to leave the Bio-Ship behind.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 22, 2016 8:13 pm

"Well, that complicates things..." Nighwting said, little not knowing powers were out too since well... he wasn't affected by that. "But like you said Nat. We'll send ut a transmitter signal, which I probably can direct directly to the leauge. If the Bio-ship isn't working, we'll have an option," He assured them. Well. He never came unprepared.

Maleficent keept an eye behind them. "Here it comes!" She said, seeing the giant bird go for another attack. "Duck!" She said, doing so as she was running, seeing the bird kinda miss it's goal as they ran in where the trees started growing again.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:04 pm

"Thank God," Crimson said, relieved. She wanted off that island, away from the dines, away from that crazy Terra. She looked over and saw the Cave. "BB! Guess who's here!?"

Kid Flash ducked down low, running to the trees. God! He wants this speed back! Regular running sucked!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:20 pm

"You found her!" Beast Boy got up and ran out, thinking she was talking about Alex at first. But seeing the three of them he stopped, jaw dropped. "No. Way." He said, barley recognizing D'ick. He'd grown, and he had a different hairstyle kinda.

Maleficent looked above her as the trees got tighter to were they didn't see much sky. "O-okay... I think we lost it..." She panted, slowing down to catch her breath.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:50 pm

"Yep," Crimson said, looking at her older brother. "He's back."

Kid Flash leaned against a tree, caching his breath. "I... I hate dinosaurs," he groaned, sitting down. "I wish they stayed dead."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Alex smiled a little at BB's reaction. Yeah... they were all just as surprised.
"Yeah, isn't that amazing?" she said, in an almost emotionless tone. She really wasn't going to forgive him easily, and he owed them all an explanation.
Until then, she was just going to act that way. Otherwise, she didn't know what she'd do, or say. 
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 23, 2016 12:18 am

Beast Boy snapped out if his shock. "Okay... So, what's up with the new suit?" He asked, really not being that upset. Well. Sure, but he was a forgiving person.

"What's up with the voice?" Nightwing teased back, since he heard he was reaching his puperty voice change.

"H-hey, that's not!" Garfield crossed his arms, pouting. "That's not cool."

Maleficent had to let out a laugh. "Aw, that's harsh," She teased.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 37 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba