Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 51 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 51 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Abr 06, 2017 9:27 pm

(Totally! Hey, want me to play moth or something if Alex is meeting with him?)

D'ick saw his sister, Alfred and Bruce all standing there. He stopped for a second before he slowly walked over. "Hi," He said. He was just waiting for them to brawl at him.

Thea saw it was dark and quiet and breathed out, figuring Wally had to be sleeping. However, that was when she was cut off by a small bark. If you could call it a bark. And out in the hallway ran little Ollie, stumbling his way across the floor. Ugh,.. great... I miss having a dog... Thea thought sarcastically. Okay she'd loved Oliie, but whenever she'd been out late and trying to sneak home she'd always be busted because of the barking.

She hoped Wally was a heavy sleeper tonight, since he was some nights, and she bent down to greet Ollie, laughing a little quietly. "Aw, I missed you too." She wispered, petting the small puppy who stopped barking and was just fully awake and wagging his little tail.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 51 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 09, 2017 2:35 am

Natalie first got up and walked over. She held up a hand to look like she was going to slap him when she really hugged her older brother, glad that he was doing better and alive, for that pointed.

"You had us worried sick, Master Grayson," Alfred said, doing his best to keep his cool, "but don't you ever just up and bloody leave like that again! I don't know who was worse, you or Master Bruce!" He sighed, clearing his throat. "That is all I have to say in the matter."

"Delicately put, Alfred," Bruce sighed with him.

"Thea?" Wally had his eyes cracked open, trying to adjust to the light. He was really tired, and wanted to sleep, but he really wanted to see his girlfriend after being gone for so long. he sat up, the bag of chips almost falling if he didn't grab them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Abr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

"I'm sorry, but I had to," D'ick said, hugging his sister back gently. He needed the space tp get away. However, it was nice to be back home.

Thea looked up into the livingroom you could see from the hallway and she giggled lightly. "Looks like we woke him..." She wispered, standing up from croaching down and she walked into the livingroom, having heard him from in there. Ollie followed after, almost stumbling on his little paws.

Thea smiled when she saw a newly awake Wally by the couch with chips bags on his stomach. "Hi babe," She smiled, walking over.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Abr 10, 2017 12:59 am

"We can all understand that, D'ick, but you still left without a word to any of us. You could have been hurt," Bruce spoke up, looking at him with slightly narrowed and concerned eyes.

"Hey," Wally yawned out, covering his mouth with his hand. "H-How was the business trip? Everything okay?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Abr 10, 2017 5:39 am

(( >w< aw thanks! owo that'd be great, if it's not a bother, of course XD))

Shadow was running around, jumping from building to building, the cold and polluted air of Gotham filling her lungs. She was invisible, and so she finally felt free. Yet her mind wasn't. She couldn't stop thinking about Dic.k.

Finally, she stopped when she reached the top of a tall building. From there she had a pretty good view of the city. She sat on the edge, her legs hanging out. The night was quiet, even for Gotham, which felt weird. 

She sighed, as the first drops of rain fell on her head. Should've guessed. The day couldn't get worse.

But hey, at least she was home. No more dinosaurs or lack of powers.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Abr 10, 2017 8:58 pm

"I was hurt," D'ick stated and he saw them giving him a look. He sighed. "There were times when not everything went great... But I pulled threw and I assure you. I'm alright."

Thea walked over and smiled. "Yeah, it was." she crouched down by the couch and grabbed his hand. "But I missed you."
(Yeah no prob. Just give me the signal)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Abr 13, 2017 12:35 am

Bruce just sighed. He couldn't exactly ground him- he was practically 18 already. "Next time, at least give one of us a heads up."

Wally gripped her hand before bringing it to his lips, kissing the top of it. "I missed you way more," he said, just glad to be back. He looked at her before he grabbed her arms gently, getting her onto his lap and hugged her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Abr 13, 2017 10:03 pm

"Fine... I will. Saying there is a next time," D'ick said. He then looked at them.. "So... What I miss here?"

Thea only smiled, feeling his warm embrace and she hugged him back. "It's good to be home," She said, and it really was. It felt like home. Safe and without any worries.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Abr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Shadow felt a shiver down her spine as she felt the cold get to her. She hugged herself, the rain hitting harder.
The streets were empty; no one liked to take a walk while it was raining in Gotham. 
Even if it was a bad idea, she took her phone out. Considering going on patrol had been a failure, she decided to just send a short message to Moth telling him where he could find her, if he wanted to talk or whatever.
After all, she had a really interesting story to tell. And it had dinosaurs in it, so it couldn't be that bad.
She smiled a little bit, trying to imagine how Moth would react. If he believed her, that is.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 51 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba