Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 9 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 9 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Jul 30, 2016 12:56 am

Shadow really appreciated the fact that she was trying to make the situation a bit more bearable.
"Not really..." she replied with a small smile "but if they're like this... i dont think I've been missing much" she added, trying to joke a little.
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 9 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Maleficent looked down past her sports bra and at teh side of he stomach. "It's fine, just a scar to add as a... souvinir?" She said, sarcastically. She didn't really like scars, but what could you do heh? She shrugged and strolled around a little. "You don't have to worry about me," She told him, giving him a smile over her shoulder before she sat down on the edge to the pond, dipping her bare legs into the cool water. Even if the sun was setting it was still hot in the air, and pretty moist.

"Y-You actually know where you're going?" Beast Boy asked her, catching up to walk next to her. Okay, so he didn't like that Terra was on the island. It was bad that she was out. But he rather take her than being all alone.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 31, 2016 1:46 am

"Well, I guess I can't say much. I've stayed in fancy hotels near the beach and didn't have to be scared for my life," Crimson said, stopping short when she remembered that she had to be like that one time, when Terra tried to kill her on Hawaii.

Kid Flash then realized she was practically in her underwear and he automatically reacted by letting out a gasp, turning, the tips of his ears turning pink. Even though she was a villain, she was still a girl, and he was still really, really taken. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to-- I didn't think-- I hadn't realized--"

"Nope," Terra answered, grinning. "That's the fun part, ain't it?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 31, 2016 4:14 pm

Maleficent, who thought he was totally overreacting after realizing why she turned rolled her eyes. "Chillout would you? It's not like you've never seen a girl in a bikini before," She stated, since she thought it was the exact same thing. Besides, she'd never been the shy girl to show of her body, even if she had a boyfriend.

"I don't see how getting more lost than I already am could be fun..." Beast Boy muttered. Usually he didn't panic that much about getting lost, but this time he was on a freaking dinosaur island where they could get eaten any second.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Jul 31, 2016 4:27 pm

"That sounds way better than this" Shadow said with a small smile. "But I'll give this place something... the animals are really exotic"
It was just a dumb comment, but she was terrified of the dinosaurs. So trying to think about them as animals and not giant monsters was something she wanted to try. Maybe that way next time she wouldn't just freeze in front of a t-rex.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 4:55 am

"Uh.... I guess... Sorry, like I said, I have a girlfriend back home who'd skin me alive if I even looked at another girl like that," Kid Flash admitted. He was missing Thea immensely at the moment. He wondered if she was back, wondering where the hell he was. He had to get home. For her.

Crimson gave a small laugh. "Well, its definitely different. I think its pretty neat to be able to see them, ya know? No human has ever seen a live dinosaur before," she said.

"Well, getting lost is the only way to be found," Terra pointed out, jumping over a fallen tree.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:24 pm

""Like that?"" Maleficent repeated before she looked at him, a snug smile on her lips. "Does that mean you look at me differently?" She asked, not helpin but to smirk as she teased him.

"Uh-huh... sure," Beast Boy sighed and jumped over the tree to follow her. After walking for a moment he broke the silence by asking. "So,.. how did you get out?" He meant prison of course.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Shadow smiled at this.
"Yeah... you're right" she admitted. Thinking of it like that, it was pretty impressive.
Still, she couldn't help to frown a little, as she thought about those who had created these dinosaurs. What was the purpose of all this? She guessed they wanted the dinos to be weapons of some sort, otherwise... she didn't really see the point.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 9:40 pm

"N-No! I didn't mean 'like that, like that'. I just mean- You know what I mean and is just teasing me." Kid Flash said, giving her a very nonplussed look.

Terra only smirked and glanced over her shoulder. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out."

"Maybe they could turn it into a theme park if they had them in their own territories. I'd pay to come and see some dinos," Crimson said, getting out a knife and cutting the leaves in front of her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 59. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba