*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 20 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 20 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:29 pm

((yeah, sounds good :3))
Lily07

Lily07

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 20 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 22, 2016 11:29 pm

((Okay! I'll start!))

A couple of days later, Wally, or anyone from the secret organization, had not made a move against the Team, or any of the Leaguers for that matter. It was eerily quiet. They couldn't even find any trace that the organization had once surfaced. Storm, who was with Steph out in town for lunch and as a kinda "bodyguard", was still on edge. The dreading feeling had followed her to that day, making her jumpy and paranoid. She heard the scraping of some shoes on the floor of the cafe they were eating at and she jumped in her seat, staring at the person.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 23, 2016 12:20 am

That caused Steph to tense. "Jeesh... Storm. Would you just?" She breathed out. She'd been going like that for days. "He's not comming. Now would you cut it before you poke my eye out with your fork?" She asked She was way on edge..
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Nov 23, 2016 12:23 am

"I... I'm sorry," Storm apologized, calming down. It wasn't really Wally that was making her jump, but.. She sighed, setting the fork down, face in her hands. "I just have..." She looked up, hands under her chin, frowning. "I have this bad feeling.. Like, a bad, bad feeling..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Nov 23, 2016 6:30 pm

"Oh you got a sixth sense now?" Steph asked, raising her eyebrows. She clearly didn't believe much in "I got a bad feeling" since she was a scientist
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 24, 2016 2:41 am

"Call it a more...animal instinct. Like, when dogs, and cats, and birds know when there is gonna be a storm, they all go to their happy place or whatever... It's been here since the day Wa....that man came to you," Storm said, frowning.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 24, 2016 11:00 am

"You need to go to your" happy place?"" Steph asked...shr thought that sounded loco though. She shook her head. "Go on. I won't stop you." She said, just wanting to be left alone after being babysitted for so long.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Nov 24, 2016 4:58 pm

"No, I don't have-" Storm sighed. "And I ain't leaving you. Not just yet." She took a drink of her drink, turning back in her chair when the bell above the door rang and two skeptical looking adults walked into the cafe.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Nov 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Steph stopped herself from taking another sip of her coffee and put her cup down when she saw Storm arch her eyebrow again. "What now?" She asked, not needing her to be paranoid at some poor guy accidently sneezing again.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 20 de 39. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba