Young Justice, Beyond.

Página 24 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice, Beyond. - Página 24 Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 02, 2017 2:23 am

Carter stayed quiet before she curled into her knees, hugging them. "I just don't...don't want anyone to think I'm turning into a monster...not like how my dad was."

"Probably. Maybe. I don't even know anymore," Wally admitted. Truthfully, he had been thinking of hanging up his cowl. Not that he didn't love his career as Kid Flash, but he wanted a more settled, normal life. Have a nice job, be in college, and keeping the one he loved safe.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Abr 02, 2017 2:48 pm

D'ick put his hand on her shoulder and looked at her, being serious. "Carter, no one thinks that."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Mei asked, sensing he was feeling troubled.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 02, 2017 9:59 pm

"Are you sure about that? You guys did at one point," Carter slightly snapped. She thought back to when her father framed her for Sky's death, and only by Mei and Sky was she able to prove her innocence. The Team believed false memories over her so fast. What makes this situation different?

Wally was quiet before he said, "I've always...wanted to help people. Always, ever since I was little. I also always wanted to use science to help people, make the world a better place. Then came the Flash. I wanted to be just like him, and imagine my surprise when I found out he was my uncle. I pleaded with Barry to let me be his tech assistant or something, like how his friends used to be in his beginning Flash days. When he still didn't let me, I recreated a similar experiment that granted him his powers."

"It worked," he continued, chuckling. "I was out of for two weeks straight. When I woke up, I had super speed. Not as fast as Barry's, but it definitely gave me Meta-Human abilities. And so, Kid Flash was born! I've loved every single part of the hero life. Kicking bad guy's as.ses, talking with the press, and saving lives. Now? it's just...just not tempting to me anymore. I want to move on with my life as a person, not just a hero. And if I stop putting myself in danger, I won't endanger those I love anymore. Like Sky. Like you almost did so many times, including an hour ago. If I stop, it should all stop, too."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Abr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

D'ick sighed. "That,... was different. And we were wrong. We all were, and I'm sorry about what happened," D'ick said, knowing what she was talking about.

"But.... do you want to stop?" Mei asked him, since he seemed to love what he was doing. She didn't want him to stop for her sake, or anyone else, but do what he wanted to.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Abr 03, 2017 6:07 pm

The blonde sighed and ran her hands over her face and through her hair. "No, I'm sorry for bringing it up. It's just my one fear, turning into a monster and hurting the people I care about."

"I still haven't decided," Wally admitted, looking down at her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Abr 03, 2017 7:53 pm

"I won't let that happen," D'ick stated, putting his hands on top of her shoulders.

"You don't have to decide now," Mei said, stroking her hand over his chest.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Carter looked at his blue eyes with her won and she nodded. "Just...promise me one thing."

"I know. I'm still thinking," Wally said, smiling and rubbed circles into her back, just glad to be relaxing and have someone so understanding listen.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 05, 2017 6:41 am

"Sure?" D'ick smiled, stroking a strand of blonde har behind her ear.

Mei smiled, glad he wasn't going to rush anything. She just smiled at his touch and allowed herself to rest on him. It had been a long day, before the attack trying to stand on skiis had been quite exhausting for the mermaid.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 05, 2017 9:07 pm

"If I ever lose it, if I am close to killing anyone, stop me," Carter said. The way she looked at him and said "stop me", meant more than know her out.

"I love you," Wally whispered, looking at her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 24 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba