Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Página 36 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 36 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 28, 2014 9:40 pm

"True that would make sense... " LabRyS said easily at that point though her gaze went to Arthur who had stayed silent all this time.

"Though we have to be sure. As once we 'commit' to one side we can't take it back." Arvin spoke up at that point.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 36 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Mayo 28, 2014 9:43 pm

"Well, my vote's on the deep City," said Jake. He shuddered. "I'd rather not go up against Icis........"
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Mayo 28, 2014 11:27 pm

The Starlash guild murmured amongst themselves, while Yu and Aria exchanged worried looks.

Kiki seemed very insecure, shaking at the thought of a decision such as this.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 29, 2014 12:22 am

The other members of the Dark Moon guild argued a murmured among themselves. Their votes per member yet unknown.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Jue Mayo 29, 2014 12:40 am

"I'm not going against Icis..."

"Yes, Chase, we all know what side your on. But what about the rest of us?"

"I still don't trust Olympia...."

"You certainly can hold a grudge, Dindae...."

"I think the Deep City is our best option...."

"But what about Arthur-sama?"

"Arthur will have to choose between his blood or his guild....not our problem."

"It is certain no matter what side we choose, some of us will be on the opposing side. So all that matters is that we as a guild stick together. I cast my vote for the Deep City."

"Fine......I'll go with the Deep City too...."

"Deep City! For Icis-sama!"

"Deep City!"

"I never liked Flowdia regardless...."

Yu and Aria were having their own argument via sign language, though no one besides them knew what they were saying.

Kiki stood not engaged in conversation, just having to deal with herself.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Mayo 29, 2014 12:49 am

The Snowfall guild whispered to themselves. They already knew Tori and Jake would go to the Deep City.
"I honestly don't care which side," Logan said, shrugging. "Wherever Lucy goes, I go."
"I don't like war..." Lolita said quietly. 
"No one does, Loli, but when we have to chose we must chose carefully." Lucy comforted Lolita. "I want to go to the Deep City, but I also think we should stick together as a guild. So whichever the majority of the guild wants, I will choose."
"Well, if you count up the votes so far..." William counted off on his fingers. "Four want the Deep City. So no matter what Lolita and I choose, we go to the Deep City."
"Alrighty then!" Jake said cheerily, happy such a stress was off his back.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 29, 2014 1:03 am

"I cast my vote for the Deep City." LabRyS said easily having making the decision before hand.

"I'd say the deep city as well." Arvin said at that point.

"I don't really care.." Tristan said with a mutter.

"Deep City is my vote." Irenea spoke softly.

"Well Arthur?" Arvin said looking at their quietest member.

"I know... I know my brother can be all knowing like sometimes and can do no wrong... But he is wrong this time." Arthur said firmly. "I vote for the Deep City!"

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Jue Mayo 29, 2014 2:27 am

"So I guess we all agree. Fantastic." Dren said, looking around. "That is if New Dawn agrees as well."

Yu nodded. "We also side wih the Deep City, for Callick's sake" he said.

"Then it's settled." Kiki said, finally speaking up
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 29, 2014 2:48 am

"Good." Arvin said happily. "Now let's find Icis as she should be down here..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 36 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba