Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Página 69 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 69 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  Micromeichi Jue Oct 16, 2014 12:13 am

Dindae glanced over at Arthur, as if she knew what he was feeling, and to a degree she did. The Landsknecht knew what it was like to betray your family, but as they said "The blood of the convenant is thicker than the water of the womb", if that proverb had any meaning at that time.

Hayley shiffled along before looking up at LabRyS. "It's going to be okay, right? Everything's going to be okay in the end?" She asked, the lighttemporarily gone from her eyes.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 69 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Oct 16, 2014 12:29 am

Arthur stayed quiet as he walked slowly behind his guild. The one though running through his head. "Blood runs thicker than Water." Though it never seemed to be true, even at this point. Though he knew eventually some of his families's blood would be on the spilt later on.

"Well Hayley. I don't know whats down there waiting for us..." LabRyS started to say, as the facts seemed pretty grim to her as well. "Though I can make this promise to you. That if it is within my power, I will try to make sure everyone comes alright."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Hayley smiled weakly. "I'll try and protect you too! I can't do much but I'll do what I can! We'll make sure everything turns out alright!"

Dindae ran up so she could walk along with Arthur. "Hey, I know this isn't going to be easy, but we're going to get through it, okay? You don't have to act so tough and strong. We're all- well, most of us, are human here." She said, trying to show some form of encouragement.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Oct 18, 2014 9:01 pm

"Knowing you, Hayley, you have more power than you give yourself credit for." LabRyS said with a soft smile. "Together we can make sure we can get through this."

"I know. Though the fact that I'm going to be facing my own family. And knowing Kujura... He isn't going to let us past unless it's..." Arthur slowly started to say, even though he was at least was happy about the attempt to be cheer him up. "... over his dead body..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 09, 2015 10:52 pm

((Bump))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 69 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba