Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Página 2 de 69. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Sense you already know how I'm using do I have to repost forums?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 9:24 pm

I posted mine. For the other people who may join
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 9:37 pm

From the endings of one Guild are the beginnings of another...

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Image_thumb

-- Icis La-Rain Deity --

*~ The Basics ~*

One slight Beauty but a hot rod all the same. Though that is only the first of her many layers and sides. With long white hair that is as pure as snow along with go almost down to her and deep red eyes that hid her emotions a good deal. She is tall and sporty to a degree but she is stronger than she looks.

She often chooses to wear black regular clothing and armor or her black Imperial Armor, though with the haunted memories it has she sometimes chooses not to wear it. And growing use to her new clothing style she might not go back to her old armor unless she has to.

*~ A Section of the Past ~*

She started out as part of the Imperial Empire under the leadership of Prince Baldar's father at the time. She had spend more of her time training her ways with a Drive Blade and working to become good enough to become one of the Imperial Knights. This did eventually come true and she was also one of the knights to depart to search for other ways the could cleanse the land without having to sacrifice the Sentinel and Vessel races to do so. She went after outside the reaches of Tharsis and stopping in a little village town. Due to its unjust mayor getting on her nerves and the fact that she needed to differ herself from her Imperial act to a different act. She managed to level the town with nothing but two broadsword with her.

That was were she met Yusiriea Salzar, a in her opinion inhuman bossy NightSeeker from a town that was close to the same one she leveled. Along with the others, one Alice Rozen, a crazy Runemaster with a taste for Pryoaction; Damion Monrow, an uptight sniper with more brains that any brawn; Roxas Monrow, one Fortress that could pilot a ship better than anyone she knew but she could do better in her own thoughts; and Alexander, a medic with no backbone for fighting. Together they formed the Nightless guild and headed for Tharsis to head towards the Holy Tree.

Main events past on their quest and together with the Starlash Guild managed to get pretty far. Though it was the finally events in those that set the Nightless Guild adrift. After everything was done did the Nightless guild disband. Yusiriea went to live with the Sentinels in the Golden Lair, learning the ways of the Bushi though cutting herself off from society. Roxas and Damion went together to make a little shop in Tharsis called Rok and Bom's General Emporium, making little toys and trinkets for the kids and selling some general explore items in secret of course. Alice went and stayed in the Misty Ravine with the Vessel's hoping to learn the magic arts of being an Aracanaist. All of them leaving Icis alone with their old ship Dark-Bringer just gathering dust.

One day after so many did she launch the Dark-Bringer and head out over the horizon for new adventures hopeful. Personally hoping that Chase would maybe come with her, as she was t sure if she could face any other of the Starlash members again after that... and the divide it had put in her guild.

*~ Other ~*

She is an Imperial main class and a sub class Runemaster. She might be a demon, (I her maker don't even know...), because of the past events she has done and some of the feels as well. Her weapon is the Drive Blade, she has been working on the art to control two at one but has noticed it has effected their cool down times or overheating times. Her main Drive Blade is Shiden EX while her secondary Drive Blade is Fomalhaut.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 2426841-mugen_souls_z_ace_1

-- Sir Arthur Boilroth --

*~ The Basics ~*

By looks he may look like the one guy that would steal away your soul and do it just for fun, but there is more than that behind his eyes of his. He is rather cunning and devious underneath the charming exterior. Though who would ever guess that under it all he has a heart of gold.

*~ Parts of the Story ~*

He was born a pure Armoroadian, born on the tenth day of Emperor. He never really wanted to go through with his 'predetermined' Destiny with his parents. After many years of taking the force and stain of the days of his predetermined life. He eventually ran away from home, and taking to hid himself so his parents wouldn't find him again and take him back home to his doomed fate.

*~ Other ~*

He is a Prince. He uses a Rapier mostly, and its name is Flamberge. A human none the less.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Soul_1737

-- Arvin Lovetear --

*~ The Basic ~*

He may look like he's good with a sword, though this hero might just make anybody's heart swon in no time. Some might guess he is a knight or a LandSketch even but you couldn't be more wrong.

*~ Part of the Story ~*

He a true blood gunner through and through, though he may look like he either should be or would be a LandSketch. He left home at an early age with nothing more than a change of clothing and his gun with bullets included. Traveling for most of his past days until now.

*~ Other ~*

He is a Gunner. He uses a gun name Flame Lance. Thought only human.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Highpriestess%20Labrys%20001

-- Shadow Destroyer Mark 7 - Identification - LabRyS --

*~ The Basics ~*

She is a hot barrel of determination and guts as she isn't afraid to back down from any challenge. This mechanical beauty sure can put the beat in beat down and isn't afraid to show it. Though some challenge she just can't bet and she hates that.

*~ Part of a Missing Puzzle ~*

She doesn't really know much about her past, or anything at all. Her memory banks are crupted and erased. Though some key things help her remember things which show in dissy spells all that can be confirmed is that her past is no sunshine more like an abyss.

*~ Other ~*

She is a Yggdroid. She welds a large club named Yasrush. An android, by human like.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 C20120117_mugen_06_cs1w1_300x

-- Lord Tristian Darkar --

*~ The Basic ~*

From his looks you'd probably say he's a Demon or an Overlord of the Underworld. Though if you did you couldn't be more wrong as he is actually a hero. Yes, he is a hero. His curses easily catches his enemies and his flirting usually making more foes in the process.

*~ Part of the Story~*

With his talent for Hexs did he quickly raise in states in his village. Trying to do his best though he probably did scare some kids back then as well by his looks and skin. After some time he left home then finding the rest of the future DarkMoon guild and her...

*~ Other ~*

He is a Hexer. He uses a staff called Godendag. He is, indeed, a demon.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Cc_graceful

-- Irenea Cresent Moon --

*~ The Basics ~*

A graceful dancer with much more up her sleeves than just her grace and charm. When she wants to be she can easily smit down her foes with her magic and show them a thing or three.

*~ Past Actions ~*

Most of her past is upcured because of tramia from horrible events she had to go through, or because something else keeps her from remembering them.

*~ Other ~*

She is a Zodiac. She uses the Fortune Book for her attacks. She is a human, through and through.

((All hail Kumitan!!!))
Meet the new guild from Nightless's ashes!
Meet the DarkMoon guild!

Old Habits Die Hard...
The Nightless Guild that made it to Yggdrasil...
Reformed...

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 4
Name- Yusiriea Salazar
Weapon- Katana and Mace
Main Class- NightSeeker
Sub Class- Bushi
Race- Human
Relations towards guild members-
Damion;; Likes well enough
Roxas;; Likes well enough
Alice;; Neutral Opinion
Alexander;; Neutral Opinion
Terra;; Likes well enough
Iris;; Dislikes to hate range
Dream- To get Nightless back to its former glory.
Bragging Rights- Can free climb a cliff with her curve swords.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 Mugen_souls___chou_chou___sadist_by_trex341-d5tp0e6
Name- Alice Rozen
Weapon- Staff, Casters staff
Main Class- Runemaster
Sub Class- Arcanist
Race- Human of course. Demon, really
Damion;; dislikes
Roxas;; Neutral
Yusiriea;; Neutral
Alexander;; dislikes
Icis;; liked
Terra;; neutral
Dream- To help the relations between humans and vessels so the could stop fighting.
Bragging Rights- Her pryo skills.

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 130px-0,215,7,197-Welsh
Name- Roxas Monrow
Weapon- Mace
Main Class- Fortress
Sub Class- none
Race- human
Damion;; brother
Alice;; Netural
Yusiriea;; likes
Icis;; hates
Terra;; likes
Alexander;; Netural
Dream- N/A
Bragging Rights- Doesn't have any

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 100px-0,207,0,207-Sharuru
Name- Damion Monrow
Weapon- Bow and arrows
Main Class- Sniper
Sub Class- none
Race- human
Relations to guild members-
Roxas;; brother
Alice;; dislikes
Yusiriea;; likes
Alexander;; Netural
Icis;; hates
Terra;; likes
Dream- N/A
Bragging Rights- His sharp intellect and spotting nerves quirks

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 130px-0,231,7,211-Ryuto
Name- Alexander Lexer
Weapon- Mace (though he never seems to use it...)
Main Class- Medic
Sub Class- Fortress
Race- human
Yusiriea;; likes
Alice;; dislikes
Roxas;; Netural
Damion;; Netural
Icis;; hates
Terra;; likes
Dream- To become a good medic
Bragging rights- his healing skills

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 1
Name- Terra Jouls
Weapon- Sword, dual
Main Class- Dancer
Sub Class- LandSketch
Race- Human
Yusiriea;; likes
Roxas;; likes
Damion;; like
Alice;; likes
Alexander;; likes
Icis;; doesn't know
Dream- to be a graceful and great dancer
Bragging rights- Can stand on one foot (either foot) for ten minutes.

Nightless reformed... New and better than ever.

((Ok, reposted. X3
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Yay!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Mar 29, 2014 9:39 pm

[size=150]Silent and as cold as snow, these mysterious people have come together to seek justice for all. This is the Snowfall Guild.[/size]

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 2retxkj
Luceria Allgood
Class and Weapon “I am a Nightseeker, and I carry a set of double knives.”
Race “I am a human.”
Relations to Guildmates “None, but they are all good people. They always have my back, and I’m glad to have them with me.”
My Dream Is…. “I want to find a place where I can settle down and live a content life. Maybe we can build a new town….?”
Bragging Rights? “Well, I lived for nearly a year on my own in a forest near Tharis. Well, there was….. No, I won’t talk about him.”

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 2cp6xc0
Lolita Rosethorne
Class and Weapon “I’m a Ninja, though I don’t look like it. I use a katana in my battles.”
Race *sigh* “Yes, I’m a demon.”
Relations to Guildmates “None, but they accept me for who I am, so they are nice.”
My Dream Is…. “I want to find a place where I can be accepted for what I am and not be judged by it.”
Bragging Rights? “No, not really.”

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 2q04msj
Logan Baker
Class and Weapon “I’m a Gunner. My weapon’s kind of obvious, no?
Race “I’m a human, sadly.”
Relations to Guildmates “None, except Lucy. She found me when I was living on the streets and took me in. Guess she‘s the only kind human out there.”
My Dream Is….. “To find a place away from humans and never be poor again.”
Bragging Rights? “I can shoot a person in the head 20 yards away.”

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 J7utdz
Tori Starslash
Class and Weapon “I am a Dark Hunter, and I carry a scythe.”
Race “I’m human.”
Relations to Guildmates “None.”
My Dream Is….. “To take vengeance on the one who murdered my parents. They’re out there somewhere.”
Bragging Rights? “No. Annoy me with your bragging and I’ll chop your head off.”

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 207p3rc
Edward Dupree
Class and Weapon “I’m an Alchemist. I carry a staff, but I have a small knife for emergencies.”
Race “I’m part Human, and part Vessel. I’m a bit of a weird mix, aren’t I?”
Relations to Guildmates “No, but I’m sure we will soon enough.”
My Dream Is…. “To fix the bond between Vessels and Humans. My parents could do it, so why can’t I?”
Bragging Rights? “Oh, no. I don’t like bragging anyway.”

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 2 161i1jc
Jake Turner
Class and Weapons “I’m a Runemaster, so I use a staff.”
Race “I’m mostly human, but I have some Sentential blood somewhere along the line……”
Relations to Guildmates “No, but I’m sure Lucy woudn’t-Ow!” Lucy has bad memories of strangers calling her Lucy
My Dream Is… “To be the most famous explorers in history!”
Bragging Rights? “I can run faster than most people, but not as fast as a pure Sentential.”

Reposted! ^^
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Mar 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Hey girls,
Can I join?
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Yeah sure!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  peaches8888 Sáb Mar 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Thanks Winxer!
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Just remember the more characters the better here
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 69. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba