Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What type of One shots do you want me to write?

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_lcap38% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_lcap25% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 8

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Empty Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Jue Abr 03, 2014 11:09 am

:floraWinx: Hello everyone, it's me Harmony :DThis is gonna be my new one shot corner!
One shots are, in short, short stories xD
So you'll see many of them which are simply triggered from happy, depressing and strange memories ^_^
On that weird note, let me write a one shot eh?

There is also an interface where all my stories will be tracked so that you can simply flip over to the page you want with the story you desire ^^

Última edición por HarmonyMusica el Mar Abr 29, 2014 5:52 am, editado 2 veces
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Empty List of Works

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 9:26 am

~The Stories In Me~

1. Ten Years Ago -- Based on Sekaiichi Hatsukoi -- Pg 1
2. Her -- Based on myself and a few others -- Pg 1

Última edición por HarmonyMusica el Mar Abr 29, 2014 5:53 am, editado 3 veces
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Empty Story 1 : 10 Years Ago

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 9:58 am

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Tumblr_mq6nz5iGIa1sb1xhko1_500

10 Years Ago...

I remember how we met, a long time ago. I was your junior and you were my senior, I always believed that no one could move me deep within... But when I saw your sleeping face in the library, I realized that my feelings were growing at an incredible pace.

Before I even knew it, I began to visit the library and also check out all the books you had read as well. All I wanted was to have something in common with you, something small yet something that would draw me closer to you.
Then it all happened one day, my hand accidentally held the book that you were reaching for. I wasn't paying attention but suddenly I felt my feelings pour out and before I knew it, my face was blushing a beet-red.

You seemed surprised, for your eyes widened and you gently patted my head, "You want to go out with me?"
Those simple words lit up my dull and solemn world immensely.

We grew close and I often met you in the library, I always thought that you never took our relationship seriously. But the more and more we met, I felt the more our bond was strengthened.

Thinking back, did I seem a bit to naive? For somehow I had to leave him... For the sake of helping my family I attended a school in England and ten years later, I returned.

Joining a new company was strange and I ended up in the field of comic and manga editing rather than literature. My boss was seemingly good-looking and seemed harsh but I felt as though he paid more attention to myself.
We yelled at each other often but sometimes I'd be surprised when he decided to celebrate my small debuts in his own sweet way.

Then when he revealed his name to me and announced who he was, I thought, "I'm never going to fall in love again!"

Yet despite my cold manner and harsh ways, he'd always do little things to make me feel better. Then one-by-one... I felt my old emotions rekindle themselves...
I ignored it but soon I realized that I was falling in love all over again, my desperate efforts to conceal it only made it more obvious.

Yet you said that you'd wait for me, when you had waited all these ten years...
"I'll wait for you, till that someday where you love me like you once did..."

But something I myself didn't realize was that :
"No matter what happens, you'll remain my first and only love..."

Based on Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, in the POV of Onodera Ritsu...

A/N : Hope you all enjoyed! And I recommend that you don't watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, it is sweet but some of you will find it disgusting, and I don't like bashers ❤
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 10:41 am

WOW!!! I really loved it Ham!! But i kinda confused. Did she get back he lost love?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Vie Abr 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Yep, she did... But if I did say a "she" I'd be wrong but anyways I did to keep everyone guessing xD
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 5:51 am

This is the last one shot I'm posting here. I'm sorry by dear friends, but I'm not gonna come back. Since I've been begged to do this, I will only come online to rp with my two buds.
Call me selfish and a drama-queen if you want but hey,  affraid you ain't gonna stop me because this is my decision.

Her

She won't turn away, the shadows consume the life she's living ;
Her life ruined yet she's still the same and forgiving...
She feels the strain, on her shoulders weighing her down.
But she gives up her throne, and throws away her magnificent crown.

Her eyes sparkle no more, clouded with sorrow she chooses ;
And yet she runs the blades over her long-gone abuses
All alone ; no way to turn back or relive the past.
And no one for her, when she breathes her last.

She'll never look back, her manner grown weary.
She'll always stay lost, and her face forever will remain teary
Yet she's afraid, if she does cry, the tears won't stop falling down.
Left alone in her despair and sorrows does she drown.

She clutches her heart, feeling the last beats echo through her soul ;
As she falls deep into her lonely hole.
The place where it all started, her eternal abyss
And it'll always be the same, a life never with anymore bliss.

You will hear no more from me Wink I guess some would just be happy while you real buddies out there would feel something  santa I'll be here to just reply to your posts here but after that, no more Flora's Tales or such.

HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 5:59 am

I love it, harmony! really, i do! But..Why leave? I have a small feeling its because of me, so if it it is, then i beg you to reconsider..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:04 am

One reason is... I've become busier. I'm under apprenticeship and currently being trained to be a Pediatrician. This is before I move to the States so I can pursue my dream there. Young apprenticeship it is called, it is a training course before I continue my studies there despite me not being a proper teen yet.
Second reason... Everybody's changed, no one really means what they say unless they're your real friends and all.
Third reason... This site has given me nightmares. I've had beautiful dreams and nightmares too. This site was beautiful, I met others and chatted to them and I met two really importante buddies. The nightmares are the fact that even despite creating a new account, I relived the exact part of the past.

Fourth reason... I won't state it.

I am not gonna reconsider. I am sorry to all but I'll only appear online for an RP or so. Neither do I wish to be accused of things I do not do, those are my reasons and I hope they are valid.
And I hope you appreciate my decision.
You might find me online somewhere else. But it depends on your luck, if you're unlucky enough you will find me and if you're lucky you'll be able to forget me :bball:
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:11 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:One reason is... I've become busier. I'm under apprenticeship and currently being trained to be a Pediatrician. This is before I move to the States so I can pursue my dream there. Young apprenticeship it is called, it is a training course before I continue my studies there despite me not being a proper teen yet.
Second reason... Everybody's changed, no one really means what they say unless they're your real friends and all.
Third reason... This site has given me nightmares. I've had beautiful dreams and nightmares too. This site was beautiful, I met others and chatted to them and I met two really importante buddies. The nightmares are the fact that even despite creating a new account, I relived the exact part of the past.

Fourth reason... I won't state it.

I am not gonna reconsider. I am sorry to all but I'll only appear online for an RP or so. Neither do I wish to be accused of things I do not do, those are my reasons and I hope they are valid.
And I hope you appreciate my decision.
You might find me online somewhere else. But it depends on your luck, if you're unlucky enough you will find me and if you're lucky you'll be able to forget me :bball:
The first reason sounds valid enough, follow your dreams, everyone will help you on this... but don't be an idiot! I know i might sound rude, but do you know how many hearts you may break if they read this? I know where to find you.. Wattpad, Davaintart, warriorcatsRPG.... I've seen you rping with lara there... he he..
But that doesn't matter. I was lucky to find you. Please, don't leave us. Fine, forget posting in flora's tales. You'd be available at chatta, right?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba