Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What type of One shots do you want me to write?

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_lcap38% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_lcap25% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 8

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:17 am

My time is limited. The timeframe I can do something is what is important. Otherwise my efforts are fruitless and in vain, I will do anything to make it fruitful.

Hearts break and heal by the arrival of others. I think this is the anniversary of my old account having left the site  affraid so it is relived after all!
That RP is gonna be made private. Noooo way are you gonna read that :silent: 👅 
Yes, I'm on multiple sites but finding if it's really me is the problem.
Nawp. I'll be rping with Nikk and Lara with this account. Only. No more Tales for me. I've lived a fairytale already ^^

Right now what I want to do... Is immerse myself in my nightmares and live in fear and horror.
No chatting, no linking and nothing done. Of course a few guys know how to keep contact with me but that is a secret Idea cyclops 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 2 Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:21 am

Again i know i sound rude, but if you take your friends for granted, then its really up to you...
And btw, i already found you... Razz But the thing is, you can't find me....
Forget that...
and what about google + ? Can we still keep in contact there?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:25 am

It IS up to me santa 

Hmph, we shall see. I do not wish to return to Chatta because that place is giving me nightmares, so I will close up my story topics, art topic and go.

I am not gonna give you my name at the moment, but if others want, they can  affraid

I'm not the one who keeps grudges but I do admit that I dislike it when people use "words" when referring to me.
It is not you.  👅 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:29 am

Iknow..If it wasn't, i am sure i'd grill u!

Listen, if its because of me, u can stay right here! I'm ready to leave the forums! (I keep in touch with my friends in other web sites..) I feel awkward if it is rally because of me..So please, don't hesitate to say so!

.. He he... I've sent you a message too, but you didn't reply..

Then who!? Tell me, and i'll fry em! If you are referring to a minimod, then i'd suggest you to stop it, as she was a bit angry..

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:54 am, editado 1 vez
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:45 am

Hehe

No. No. Do not leave. Please do not. It is not your fault  drunken 

Please, no mentioning surnames here.

No, no. I'm not referring to anyone you'd know  Laughing 
But something I've learnt that's important,
Laugh at those behind your back, who have knives raised to stab you. And then turn to them and give them their knife back "I'm sorry, you'll need this more than me"  affraid 

Please do not hesitate to do that ^^
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:54 am

Ijust said that for you to realize that i know your Usernames in a few places.. He he

And the last part kinda confused me? Ahem.... I'm not a back stabber..
If you're precise on exactly who is Raising the knife behind the back, i'd know who you're talking about.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:55 am

Eheheh,,,

No nooo, I was not referring to you, baka. I said that if a time comes where you see a backstabber, do that.  ❤ 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:58 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Eheheh,,,

No nooo, I was not referring to you, baka. I said that if a time comes where you see a backstabber, do that.  ❤ 
Uh-Huh....... I really hope you change your mind.... I don't know how the hell you feel like parting with your friends...
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:01 am

No turning back. Past the point of no return.

My friends, I love them all unconditionally. Without them I wouldn't be me. Without them, I wouldn't have won an award, without them I would have not continued writing. It is because of them that I won an essay competition after dedicating an essay to everyone here.
It is because of my friends that I am still alive, or else I would have ended up committing suicide before. It is because of them, that I am Me. I am who I am because of what they did for me.

No matter where I go though, I'll be watching.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba