Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What type of One shots do you want me to write?

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_lcap38% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_lcap25% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
 Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_lcap13% Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Votos Totales : 8

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:07 am

I really don't understand. You might be grateful to your friends. Look at how many things they did to you.. Save your life, Inspired you to write and so many things! Is this what you give them in return? No one cares if you keep watching! We want to watch over you! We want you to stay with us! We don't want you to go away! Please, understand.. Didn't you just say you love them unconditionally? Then why break their heart in such a cruel manner? Yes, we fought for kaname. But it's just a show. This is real life..UNDERSTAND, PLEASE!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her - Página 3 Empty Re: Words of Inspiration *Last One* -- Her

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:11 am

If I told you the real reason, you'd be surprised and wonder why I didn't tell you before.

Geez, you're still the same persistent cracko Tadamu knew.  Laughing 
You want to keep in contact withme? Then it's up to you to find me. HarmonyMusica isn't my username only on Winx...
That's all I will say. I am cruel, I am harsh and bitter, I know. But I am happy to have met everyone, I have that gratitude deep within me.
Iwill post my essay here before I go...  Wink 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:16 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:If I told you the real reason, you'd be surprised and wonder why I didn't tell you before.

Geez, you're still the same persistent cracko Tadamu knew.  Laughing 
You want to keep in contact withme? Then it's up to you to find me. HarmonyMusica isn't my username only on Winx...
That's all I will say. I am cruel, I am harsh and bitter, I know. But I am happy to have met everyone, I have that gratitude deep within me.
Iwill post my essay here before I go...  Wink 
I'll tell you this... I am surprised..And i'm still wondering...

Can you please tell me any other site i can find you on!?

You are not cruel or what ever you just said. You are showing your deeds like that.. Please, just stop all of this!!!!
Gratitude? Seriously?! U\Is this the way you show your gratitude?! If you wer a true friend for not just me, but for ALL the other winx members, u'd stay! You can continue your dream in america  by staying here! You know we'd help you out!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:20 am

Doubt and worry are the greatest enemies to man.

It's up to you, I ain't cooperating  Laughing Lemme listen to a bit of Michael Jackson to calm down.

My dream is not only what I am training for. It is to be someone who is fit to be called a true friend. Geez, you soeak as if I'm quitting all internet access  Laughing 
Trust me on this Lovely. I am doing a good thing. The more I stay here, the more zi get hurt and the more people I hurt.
I'm gonna just be silent, when I do come online it's to RP.
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 29, 2014 7:29 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Doubt and worry are the greatest enemies to man.

It's up to you, I ain't cooperating  Laughing Lemme listen to a bit of Michael Jackson to calm down.

My dream is not only what I am training for. It is to be someone who is fit to be called a true friend. Geez, you soeak as if I'm quitting all internet access  Laughing 
Trust me on this Lovely. I am doing a good thing. The more I stay here, the more zi get hurt and the more people I hurt.
I'm gonna just be silent, when I do come online it's to RP.
let me make it clear...i'm a girl, not a man..

i speak like dat cauz i might lose u!

how can i?? Everyone hurts each other..! its wat humans do!
wat if i pinch you?would u be loud den?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 29, 2014 12:18 pm

10 Years Ago- You have been awarded Briadah's favorite One-Shot award! affraid cheers 

Her- I like it! It rhymed and it was total harmony Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Mar Abr 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Really? It wasn't anything special though  🇳🇴 Laughing 

Total harmony eh? Whoever knew I'd be pelted back with my own username? XD Laughing 
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Abr 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba