Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Página 3 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew) - Página 3 Empty Re: Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Dom Nov 09, 2014 9:46 am

(OK then Smile since I've seen both versions of "mew mew power"I know their english names too Very Happy (also, you should try to watch the Japanese version sometime- its even better! ❤ ))
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew) - Página 3 Empty Re: Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Mensaje  eliment Dom Nov 09, 2014 12:44 pm

(don't like it with the different names it just like sailor moon, i can't get into them as i am too use to the English ones)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Dom Nov 09, 2014 12:47 pm

(Ah, its a shame, that. But- anyway, would you like to start?)
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Dom Nov 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Start

(Can still chat)

It was all the middle of summer the twins Rin and Len were at the movie studio shooting there first seance. The star of the is Miss Roberts this isn't her seance do it was un-known if she would be around the set or not. The twins were having some problems playing there part they may look the part but they couldn't play liking everything the same as in reality they are the complete opposite to one another.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Dom Nov 09, 2014 1:02 pm

(Yay you're a vocaloid fan? :3)

Renee sat quietly at her dressing table. She slowly and gentley put a comb through her soft, violet hair, and stared into the mirror. "Three years...." She spoke quietly, to herself. "Three years since the last battle. I havent seen my fellow new mews all this time...." Struggling not to cry, Renee reminded herself she had a set to attend to. "I had better go then", she whispered.
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Dom Nov 09, 2014 2:57 pm

(seen them minicing host club and rozen maidens but that's it. Don't know anything to say for sure.)

The twins were put into ordinary cheep cloths they way the twins bickered they thought it was best they played the instruments they all ready knew how to play but they both had to play the same song. They were in a street setting with loads of people moving around in the back ground like they were going shopping, every now and again one would put a coin in there bucket.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Dom Nov 09, 2014 3:01 pm

in the shadowed, sunless corner of the set, Renee stood against the wall, watching the twins, her eyes flaring with curiosity. She had never seen those two.
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Dom Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Rin sat down on one of the far chairs rubbing her shoulders. "I hate my brother". She sighed. Len kept on speeding up on his gatar faster than she could on the flute making everything off key.

Len hated that kind of music they were playing way too slow for him he preferred the faster beat of rock than the median speed of classical they were playing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew) - Página 3 27439990-flower-heart-of-red-poppies-vector-illustration
We shall remember all who have fallen to conflict and war
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Mar Nov 11, 2014 10:52 am

Renee heard the off-tempo song. "What on earth are they doing!?" She thought. However, just as Renee stepped out of the shadows, a slight tremor rocked the set and almost made her knees buckle. This was wrong. Renee was startled by the tiny earthquake- she knew this meant major trouble would happen soon.... But she hadnt seen her old teammates in.... Three years today. "......will I have to awaken some new mew mews?" She whispered to herself "perhaps.... There are more...." As soon as Renee finished this thought, another tremor shook the ground, slightly stronger than the last one. It all seemed fine, but then, a real earthquake started with almost no warning. It was strong, too, and caused Renee to fall. Crashing towards the hard, shaking ground, Renee looked up, and saw only the twins.... Maybe they were the ones?
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba