Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew) - Página 10 Empty Re: Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Mensaje  eliment Jue Nov 20, 2014 7:57 pm

"Did you?" Vi asked
eliment

eliment

Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew) - Página 10 Empty Re: Power Pendents reactivation (mew mew)

Mensaje  eliment Jue Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm

(Sorry was having problems with the last post letters weren't apearing on the screan)

"Sure did". Kinki said. "I descovered Zoes cat tail and ears while i was preforming on the streets. I thought they were fake and pulled them. After finding out they were real i followed her around trying to get her to tell me how to get my cat ears. We were attacked by Aliens and my monkey ears and mew mark apeared". Kinki said quickly. "I was the fourth mew mew to be found.

Vi was confused as she hadn't met Zoe there again she didn't know anyone who she was talking to so as far as she she knew Zoe could be in the room and she wouldn't know it.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm

(Anything you want to happen at some point? Who do you want to change next the two red wolves or the black panther)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 29, 2014 11:22 am

(oops, forgot about this one XD)
"and I worked alone till four annoying mew mews came along and forced me into a team" renee practically hissed, giving kiki the evil eye. she then saw vi's confused face scanning the room for "zoe". "she's not here." renee said slowly. "we should find her at somepoint though..."

(I think maybe we should go through a couple more battles to get vi used to being a mew mew? and maybe the twins should change next, seeing as renee has already met them once?)
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 29, 2014 12:03 pm

(OK can do
That's cool it happenes)

Well that narrowed down one thing but she still didn't have a clue who everyone elts as she was the only one why had mentioned her name.

"Yer but you stayed with us no one help you hostage". Kinki said.

There was a loud noise outside from noisy school girls as they went to come in then got all dissapointed when they reanized it was shut.

Zoe come up to the doors as the girls were leaving holding Marks hand he was covered in broozed. She walked inside. "Renee". she said suprized and happy to see her old freind.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 29, 2014 12:14 pm

renee sighed at kiki. shortly after zoe walked in. "Zoe." renee said, surprised. "speak of the devil and he shall appear...."
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 29, 2014 12:16 pm

"What is that meant to mean?" Zoe snapped. She thought it was a little rude since they hadn't seen one another for a while.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  29princesspuppy Sáb Nov 29, 2014 1:14 pm

"Just an old saying...." Renee muttered, smirking at vi
29princesspuppy

29princesspuppy

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Nov 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Vi smiled at Renee. 
"I know that it's the way you said it". Zoe responded

Wezly and Eliot come in with some drinks on a tray.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba