Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Abr 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Carter rolled her eyes and walked out, pissed off at him.

"You're not, I promise," Wally promised.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 4 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Abr 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Dick groaned and fell back on his bed. "Why do I suck at being a non jealous boyfriend?" He asked himself.

Sky smiled. "Good."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 20, 2014 12:25 am

Carter left the mansion and walked through the snow that was steadily falling.

Wally smiled, but was worried. Him being seen with Sky? The Princess, or Queen, or whatever? Would he be a burden on her, like ruin her image?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Abr 20, 2014 12:37 am

Dick just laid in his bed for a while, starring at the celing as he tried to think.

"Babe, you're frowning... What's wrong?" Sky asked, a frown herself.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 22, 2014 2:20 am

"Stupid Dick! Never trusting me.... Sure, maybe it did look suspicious that I was spending time with Mack, but I was the one who liked him all these years and he thinks I'm gonna cheat on him now?" Carter muttered to herself, kicking some snow up.

"I'm hungry," Wally replied, grinning. "Haven't eaten all day!" Total lie. Actually, he was hungry, but that wasn't why he was frowning.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Abr 22, 2014 10:52 pm

"I better appologize a bit better," he told himself after a while as he got up and went downstairs to see if he could find Carter.

"I know you better than that, and you're lying," Sky told him, gently laying her hand on top of his.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 23, 2014 2:05 am

Carter went to the cemetery, wanting to visit her mother.

Wally frowned. "I hate how you know me..."

(Hey! Here are my forms for the second gen rp!
Name: Aiden Wally Grayson
Alias: Aquos
Power(s): Water manipulation, acrobatic skills, expert martial artist, & computer skills
History: Aiden is the good twin. Always makes straight A’s, in the band at his new middle school, and was always respectful of everyone. He’s never been real into sports, but he likes to play the occasional basketball and soccer. When it comes to family, he’s real sweet. Although, his twin brother and him don’t get along. They are almost polar opposites, from looks to hobby wise and grade wise. The only thing he and his brother really agreed on was how much family was important and their love of computer hacking and games.

He never truly knew the reason of why his dad made him and his siblings take acrobatic and fighting lessons, but it all comes clear one day when he finds out he is in a family of superheroes.
Look(s):
Normal:
http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/30/69/26/400_F_30692618_MnppSzrRlnFfib5VrHPcmsrq42b3v447.jpg
Hero:
https://2img.net/h/oi62.tinypic.com/kdvdx2.jpg
(Just the outfit)

Name: John Bruce Grayson
Alias: Robin
Power(s): No powers. Acrobatic skills, expert martial artist, & computer skills
History: Now, John is the little troublemaker of the family. He’s always getting into fights and has a bad temper, picking a fight to anyone that gives him a bad eye, always getting into detention. Kinda like his Uncle Conner. Under all of that hard exterior is a big, kind heart, especially towards his little sister, Ariel. He’d kill a man for her, and the same for his brother, even though he picks on him a lot. Whenever his brother got bullied when they were little, he’d always say, “I’m the only one who can pick on him, got that?”

Other than that, he is in his own rock band with his group of friends. Their band name is “The Ravens”. John wouldn’t admit it, but he got that name from Edgar Allen Poe’s poem ‘The Raven’. Yeah. This guy liked poetry but wouldn’t let anyone know. That’d ruin his tough guy reputation.

When he is told that his parents were real live superheroes, he is angry that they kept something so big and awesome from him and demands to be one, but his parents won’t let him due to his temper.
Look(s):
Normal:
http://cdn10.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2010/05/greyson.jpg
Hero:
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/15oe3us.jpg

Name: Ariel Jaine Grayson
Alias: Dash
Power(s): Super speed, acrobatic skills, computer hacking skills, and some combat skills
History: Ariel is the baby of the family and can be very childish. She loves to watch cartoons, Disney movies, and is always playing childish games. However, a part of her is yearning to be older and be more responsible, even when she can be a little klutzy and scatterbrained.

She shares the love of music like her brothers, but it’s more towards country genre and some pop, not to mention the love of computers and being acrobatic. She takes the acrobatic lessons for cheerleading and has high enough grades to skip a year, but would never do that. She also loves horses, fairies, things like that. She wouldn’t leave her best friend, Jackson Overland Frost. He’s in her grade and the greatest best friend anyone can ask.

Upon learning that her family is full of superheroes, she wants nothing more than to be one like her brother, John. But her mom thinks she’s too young and won’t be able to handle it.
Look(s):
Normal:
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/387685/387685,1260399017,1/stock-photo-beautiful-smiling-little-girl-with-vivid-red-hair-outdoors-wearing-pink-sweater-42529066.jpg
Heroine:
https://2img.net/h/oi58.tinypic.com/favey1.jpg
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Dick asked Alfred where Carter had gone and put one some warm clothes before going outside in the snow.

"Wally, just tell me," Sky said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Abr 24, 2014 12:12 am

Carter sat on her knees in front of the grave. "Hey, Mom," she greeted, smiling. "Uh... Sorry I haven't been here in a while... Been busy. At least you aren't hating one me for being so."

"What if I'm a bad image for you? Some rowdy commoner who eats too much and always jokes around?" Wally said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba