Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 109 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Sky smiled and grabbed his hand when he walked over. "You okay?"

"We'll try," D'ick promised. Roy was a good friend, always had been. He wasn't just gonna turn his back on him.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 109 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 7:49 pm

"Yeah, yeah... I'll be fine," Wally told her, getting a smile, not wanting to make her worry.

"Great," M'gann smiled, glad they were gonna try and get through to their comrade.

"I'll go call Oliver," Carter said, getting up to call Oliver who knew where he would find Roy.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

"You sure? You've been so distant. I don't want you to shut me out," Sky gave is hand a light squeeze and smiled a little, looking at him.

"So,... while she's at that. How have youguys been?" D'ick asked the rest.

"Eh, been fine," Conner shrugged. Little did he know that he and M'gann broke up. He walked away from there.

"Ouuuu-kay, " D'ick only looked at the rest.

"Yeah,.. fine," M'gann smiled a little.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Wally sighed, looking down at their hands. "I know, I know, I shouldn't, but I just... I know you don't want me to be alone down in the dungeon tonight, but you don't need to be down there. I hate when you see me turn into that...that monster."

Carter had walked off and talked with Oliver, who explained everything that had happened with Roy and the likeliest places he'd be. He said he would contact Jim Harper, who was the old Guardian and the clone to Roy's real uncle who had been disposed of, like they thought Cadmus did with the real Roy. So, he said to meet him at the top of an apartment building in Star City that night.

She walked back over to everyone. "Okay. We're gonna have a little..intervention with Roy tonight," she told them, running a hand through her hair.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

"You're not a monster," Sky told him, gripping both his hands this time. She released one and stroked his cheek. "You never could be." She smiled up at him.

"I really hope you reach threw to him," Artemis said.

"I'm sure we can. I've known him forever," D'ick nodded.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 2:43 am

"Yeah, tell that to the man I killed," Wally remembered, turning her face from him. This was his punishment for killing a human being without a cause.

"And I understand his, um, "disturbed" ways," Carter said, shrugging.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:00 am

Sky frowned. He knew he didn't mean to do that. "That was an accident." She said.

"Well good. He really needs to hear someone out," Artemis said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:05 am

"Yeah, sure," Wally muttered. Man, he didn't like being all depressed.

"Oh, we'll make him talk," Carter nodded. "Don't worry."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 15, 2016 6:28 am

"Don't. You know it was, Wally. I don't blame you. There's no telling what I could have done when I was a vampire. I could have killed you..." she looked away, remembering when she bit him.

"Well, you're usually persuasive," M'gann smiled.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba