*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 109 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 3:09 am

Storm smiled. Truthfully, she felt better that he was going with her. Maybe she could try to get him to open up about Jason's death. "I'll meet you by the Zeta Tubes once you're changed," she told Nightwing, kissing his cheek.

"I..." Wally looked down with a sigh before looking over at her. "I need your help."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 109 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:36 pm

"Sure," Nightwing nodded before he went to change into civilian clothes. "Catch you all later. Let me know if M'gann pulls something."

Miss Martian went threw her mind, not being careful or anything. She just needed to know the truth. She saw images, memories from Emily's life. There were happy ones, ordinary ones from a normal life, but they were burried by tons and tons of this,... lab environment, scientists. Powers and experimenting. But that didn't give her an answer, so she keept digging, for a name or anything or reveation. Anything of sign that Nightwing said she might have told him that could be true.

Steph stopped in the middle of the livingroom and turned around, "My help?" She repeated. "You sure? Cause' I remember you turning that down when you murdered my teammate the other day!!" She was gonna turn when she turned back, she wasn't finnished assulting him. "Or hey? Maybe you forgott about that? That's no big deal right?" Steph's eyes had turned hard before she rolled them, turning back. As if he even listened to what she was saying. He didn't even care...
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 12:30 am

"We will," Conner mumbled out before he whistled and Wolf came to his side, going to take him out.

Storm went over to the Zeta Tubes, waiting for Nightwing to be done changing.

"I'm sorry," Wally said once she turned back around. "I... I didn't mean to kill him."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 4:54 am

Emily started to feel dizzy as the 'search' continued. The fast-paced memories coming and going, flashing in front of her for just seconds, were starting to get to her. It felt like everything was piling up, and it made her feel nauseous.
She could see all the people she had ever met at the labs, all the names she remembered, all their faces and expressions... and it was too much to bear.
She shut her eyes tight, and would've covered her eyes or ears with her hands if she had been able to. She wanted to scream, but was too afraid to do so.
'Make it stop, please!' was all she could think about, while the pictures and memories kept flowing and flooding her mind.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:35 pm

However, Miss Martian didn't stop. She needed to memorize all of those names, and try to puzzle what their captive knew all together. Shw was also taking notes of what Nighwting told her. Show me what you remember... M'gann told her threw her mind, trying to help her in order to help them.

D'ick met up with Storm by the Zeta tubes after changing. He was wearing dark jeans, a black t-shirt and his dark jacket over it all. Of course his shades were on as well. He only needed them at the cave, but it was a habit of his to use them.

Steph stopped and turned casually. "No. Don't say that, cause you know it's not true. You don't give a **** and you'd be happy to do it all over again," She locked eyes with his. They were so empty, so dull. "Don't say you're sorry, cause we both know that's a lie, and I rather have you tell me the truth than give me that pity-talk!" She continued to glare at him, noticing he wasn't saying anything.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Storm, as usual, didn't like he was wearing his glasses. "You won't need those," she reminded him. She understood that he had to wear them at the Cave, or he chose to because of the younger members who didn't know his identity, but it was dumb in Storm's opinion.

"Maybe you're right. I wasn't aiming for him. I was aiming for you. So, you blame yourself instead for his death. I am sorry, though, that he was killed," Wally said, walking up to her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 7:08 pm

"You know the new members of the team-" He started, rolling his blue eyes as she took his shades.

"Because you want me dead? Fine, you end this? Then be my guest," Steph said, hard eyes at him.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Emily could feel tears rolling down her cheeks as the pain got stronger. It was unbearable, and it was taking all of her willpower not to pass out.
She heard the voice of the martian inside her mind, and tried to do as she said. But what else there was to show?! She didn't know what she wanted, and she didn't know what to do.
All her repressed memories kept coming back, breaking the mental barrier she had built with so much effort. She sobbed before holding her breath.
Then she saw them: she the Head Scientists, she saw Dr Nesset, and Damon, and all the others that she had seen the first time she opened her eyes inside the lab. The ones that had started it all.
She could hear her own screams of pain, she could feel her own agony. She remembered the terror, the hopelessness, and helplessness....

And suddenly, everything went black, and her mind shut down, as she wasn't able to stand it all at once anymore.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:19 pm

"I get it, but still, you won't need them," Storm said, tucking one of the sides down her shirt to hang off. She then went and got Zeta'd first.

"Like I said... I need your help, so I don't want to kill you," Wally told her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba