*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 110 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Miss Martian left her mind and saw she caused the girl to pass out. Great. But really, great. She found out what she wanted to know. However, she wasn't sure of the girls real intentions.

D'ick rolled his eyes before he followed, getting scanned after her to New York City.

Steph continued to glare at him. "That's it? That's your story and you just accept me to forgive you?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- - Página 110 Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Storm grabbed his hand. "Hey. I love you," she told him.

"No. I don't deserve your apology. I don't even deserve to ask you to help me, but the people who did this to me are coming after me, and possibly your friends, if they know you have her captive," Wally said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 30, 2016 8:39 am

D'ick looked at her and smiled a little. "Yeah, let's just get this done with," He said. The reason why he didn't say that back was because he wasn't sure. She'd been gone for so long, and right now he was still coping with Jason and everything.

"Your partner?" Steph asked, realizing he had to mean her. She crossed her arms. "Who's comming?" She asked. "Who're these people comming after you?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Storm frowned when he didn't say it back. "O..." she let his hand go and stuffed them into her pockets, "Okay..." She then began to walk towards Steph's apartment, going kind of fast.

"The people who turned me into this," Wally said, gripping his fists. "An obedient, mindless slave, with no recollection of my past, and only have one goal: Doing whatever the hell they say." He looked up, his eyes narrowed. "I'm done being their little puppet."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:17 pm

(D'ick being a duche xD)

D'ick noticed she kinda stepped up her paste, and if he didn't have so much on his mind he would have asked. But right now, he didn't have time to think of relationships.

Steph was frowning by now. She couldn't help but to change her mood and feelings so fast but when he said that she couldn't feel anything but so bad for him. Whoever these "people" were they sounded aweful, and much like she'd wanted to believe this whole time he made it seem like they forced him to do this.

Steph placed her hand on his cheek when he looked up. "Then I'll help you," She said. "I promised I would." She wasn't sure how she was going to help him, but she had to tey, cause he didn't deserve this.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:24 pm

((Just a wee bit XD))

Storm was trying not to take it personally. He had just lost someone who was like a brother to him, well, technically was a brother to him. If she had lost one of her siblings, she couldn't function right. Even to this day she still wonders if Max and Fang were still alive, out there, fighting off Erasers, even though they were supposed to be extinct, and trust me, she checked. Yet, she couldn't find one feather or clue as to where her lost siblings are.

So, yeah. She wasn't going to take it to heart how D'ick was acting. It was just a natural response. He needed time, so she will give him just that, even if it meant hurting alone.

Wally looked at her when she did that, and something about the way she held her hand on his cheek felt nostalgic, warm, and comforting. He couldn't help a smile. "Thank you."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:37 pm

As they were walking the streets of New York D'ick realized maybe he had been quiet a moment too long. "So... How's everything with Savage holding up? You know the team's here to-" He started, remembering she'd come for help before all this.

Steph got a smile on her face. There was that smile she loved and hadn't seen in years, even if it was a small one. it wasn't like the other times. It wasn't smirking, or grinning or sarcastic, but it was a genuine thank you.

She realized she got stuck in the moment and pulled back, shifting her eyes before looking at him again. "You said they're comming for you? How long?" She asked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:52 pm

"Uh..." Storm looked up, actually forgetting about that. "It's...fine, I guess, if Savage hasn't found them yet," he said, shrugging. "Kendra or Carter are usually always home, and they can sense Savage around, but haven't found anything, so..."

"Maybe an hour, tops," Wally predicted. "I...took care of most of the staff at the facility, but one got away, and no doubt he's already working on getting me back. Same for the girl."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ago 31, 2016 4:51 pm

"Well, I'm glad you're safe from now. And you know where to go if anything changes. The team and the leauge are more than willing to help you." D'ick said.

"These, people.. this organisation, the guy that got away? Who are they?" Steph asked. She noticed his scilence. Maybe they didn't have a name or he didn't know, but it'd really help them be prepared of who they were facing. "If you have a name that'd really help," She added, looking at him. Hey, for all she knew they could still be controlling him, and this could all be a set up, but she didn't believe that.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba