What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Página 90 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 105 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 90 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Cyborg walked in, having a grin on his face. "Whoo! Bad guy is in jail and all before dinnertime!" he grinned.

Robin took off his mask, grinning and hopped onto a chair by the aisle counter. "That was awesome! Man, back in Gotham, or the Cave, Dad never let me have this much freedom."

Dash smiled and did what he said. Truthfully, she was prepared for an angry frown and a lecture about putting herself in danger, but he was actually smiling! "You go Grand-Er, Batman!"

((Either works with me XD))

Flash then sent a hard, powerful kick to Scott's head and knocked him out. He looked over at Jaine before he got his hands on her arms. "Jaine?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 90 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ago 31, 2016 4:32 pm

"There's probably a reason for that," Raven muttered, hearing them threw her, hard time, trying to concepntrate.

Batman only nodded before he pressed his ear come to contact comissioner Gordon so that the GCPD could take him in.

Jaine didn't look at him. She knew he was disappointed. She didn't have ehr head in the game, still that wasn't why Jaine was upset. "I couldn't do it..." She wispered.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Robin rolled his eyes at her. "Whatever. I'm gonna go et changed," he said, hopping down and heading to the locker room.

Ariel then "dashed" away, and she showed up behind a tree, her cape and mask having been stashed away in the limo. She gave a thumbs up to Batman before she ran back to the limo where Alfred was waiting.

"I know," Flash said, hugging her. "I'm glad you didn't."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 04, 2016 7:36 am

"I'm righr after y- wait... Never mind," Cyborg stopped and sighed since well, he was always his robotic robot.

"Miss Grayson, that was an incredibly dangerous and irrisponsible thing to do. Master Bruce won't be very happy with you-"

"She did alright, Alfred," Bruce appeared in v
Civilian clothes and smiled.

"But he deserved it!" Jaine said, gripping his suit, just angry at herself, at everything.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 3:26 am

Robin went into the boys locker room, getting changed back into his civvies. When he walked back to the living room, he saw Starfire cooking, Raven meditating, and Cyborg working on his arm. "You guys do this after every battle?" he asked.

Ariel beamed and hugged her Grandfather. "That was so much fun! Can I be the next Robin!? Or, wait, Johnny is the next Robin. Can I be your new sidekick then!? It was so much fun!" she repeated, just loving to be able to fight alongside her Grandfather.

"I know. He deserves a lot more. But this won't bring Aiden back," Flash said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 06, 2016 8:08 am

Cyborg looked over and stopped tinkering for a moment. "Uh, pretty much."

"Alright, alright..." Bruce chuckled when Ariel pulled his arm. "I'm way too old to be taking on another... Eh, sidekick," He said.

Jaine sighed but nodded, calming down. "I know, I know... You're right."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Sep 08, 2016 4:14 pm

"You guys don't go out to party or do anything else?" John frowned. This reminded him of the Cave.

"Nuh-uh! You're not old! Come on, Grandpa, please!?" Ariel pouted.

"Go wait outside and contact the League while I tie him up with the others," Flash said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Sep 08, 2016 9:12 pm

"Whenever we party! We bring the party here! Hit it!" Cyborg pressed some remote thing he had on his arm that could control the music at the tower. And he started dancing, pretty badly if may say so, when the music came on.

"Oh,very good!" Starfire clapped her hands.

Bruce chuckled. "You're gonna have to ask your parents and maybe I'll let you come with me on a mission."

Jaine sighed but nodded before she walked away, getting her comunicator to contact the leauge. But she would wait to tell Nightwing and her sister.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Sep 09, 2016 2:20 am

John rose an eyebrow at Cyborg's dancing. He glanced over at Raven, who he could just tell a vein was throbbing on her head as her hands twitched. "I...see," he chuckled.

Ariel gasped, smiling. "Yay! Oh, yes!" she cheered, doing the fist bump thing. "Totally crash!"

Flash then tied Scott up separate from his little goonies and the people he was going to make a deal with.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 90 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 105 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba