What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Página 91 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 106 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 91 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm

"Not hard to concentrate at all..." Raven muttered.

"Eh, right. Crash," Bruce chuckled. "But no promises." He pointed out before he heard his phone bleep. He picked it up seeing it was a Leauge matter.

"Yes?"

"Batman. I need you to get the rest of the leauge, we've got some bad guys for you to take in... But leave Nightwing and Hydro Dash(wad that it? xD) out of it," Jaine said. "I'm sending coordinates."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 91 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 5:00 am

John walked over. "I understand," he chuckled. "Usually loud at my house, too. Well, used to be anyway." He shrugged.

"Mom and Dad? Hi, Aunt Jaine!" Ariel said, hopping up to speak into the speaker

((Actually changed it to Hydro XD))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 8:55 pm

It went quiet and Cyborg turned off the music. They all knew about his brother. "Anything you wanna talk about friend John?" Starfire asked, flying over.

"Yeah," Bruce shielded his hand over the phone and turned away. This wasn't thing for Ariel to hear.

"Eh, was that Ariel? Never mind.. Bruce, you got it? We need backup. But... It's my brother so keep it low," Jaine said.

"You can trust me, I'll get a few leaugers to pick them up at your location, Bruce out," Bruce hung up and followed Alfred who got Ariel into the car.

(Yeah, I couldn't remember xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:20 pm

John raised his head and looked over, just having a smile. "Nope. Uh, y'all got a training room? Never mind, I'll find it myself," he said, heading to the hallway.

"Is Aunt Jaine in trouble?" Ariel asked as she was ushered into the car.

"No, my dear. I'm sure she's fine," Alfred said, exchanging a look with Bruce.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:46 pm

The TT team exchanged looks. "Think he's okay?" Cyborg asked.

"No. I do not. But that's what he wants people to think," Raven stated before she followed after John in quiet.

"Aunt Jaine is fine Sweetheart, just some leauge buisness. She said she'll visit soon," Bruce sat down, maybe just adding that so Ariel wouldn't worry.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 10:10 pm

John went and found their training room, which made him impressed. They had technology that the Team didn't eve have. 'Aiden would've been impressed...' he thought, frowning.

Shedding his coat, he went over to one of the dummies and began to practice combat on it.

Ariel smiled and buckled up. "Okay!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 11, 2016 6:24 pm

"Should we be concerned?" Starfire asked when Raven left them behind to go after their guest.

"Nah... Maybe,.. possibly, probably," Cyborg said.

"Alright, Bruce's sending back-up. I told him to keep it from D'ick and my sister," Jaine told Flash after walking back.

"But did you have fun today?" Bruce asked her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:11 pm

John could tell Raven standing there in the shadows. He kind of inherited that "disappear and tell" habit from his dad, knowing if someone was watching or be the one watching without anyone knowing. "What?" he asked, stopping from hitting the dummy, turning to Raven.

"That'd probably be best," Flash said, looking at her. "If they know we got him..."

"Mmhm! Especially fighting against Dr. Freeze! Will I ever get to go against the Joker!? I'd beat him black and blue!" Ariel giggled.

Alfred looked at Bruce in the rearview mirror. This child was too cocky for her own good.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Raven was quiet and didn't show she was suprised he knew he was there. "You wanna talk?" She asked after a moment.

"That's what I thought," Jaine said, frowning. She didn't like this.

"How about you leave him to me Ariel?" Bruce chuckled.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 91 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 106 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba