What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Página 92 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 106 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 92 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 2:35 am

"You really wanna play therapist with me?" John rolled his eyes, going back to the dummy, punching it.

"You go on ahead home. I'll stay here until backup arrives, okay?" Flash asked his wife.

"But that's not fun." Ariel pouted.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 92 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 13, 2016 12:02 pm

"I didn't come to talk. I came to listen, that's the difference between a therapist. Sometimes it can be nice to just talk without anyone judging you," Raven stated.

Jaine nodded. "Alright, be careful... Incase anyone wakes up before they get here," She said.

"Sometimes the fun isn't where the action is," Bruce said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

John stopped punching the dummy sack before he looked at her. She was irritatingly right... No one knew him as well as his family and team members did. They couldn't judge him...

Frowning, he went over and sat on the bench, head down. He took a breath before he quietly said, "Aiden...would've loved all this."

Flash nodded, pecking her lips. "Love you."

"Daddy says it's usually fun," Ariel said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Raven only sat down and nodded. She was gonna let him talk.

"Love you too," Jaine said, smiling before getting on her bike and driving off home.

"Well, your dad always look at things that way," Bruce remembered.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Sep 14, 2016 3:06 am

"He... You would've liked him. He was into books, too. And Cyborg would've liked him for his love of technology, and bubbly just like Starfire... I can see him in all of you... It wasn't fair he got to live and I..." John gripped his knees, looking down. "He had a future, a bright one, and I... I was just always in his shadow, and I was jealous, and slightly hated him, and I regret it all... I wish I could have gotten to tell him how much I admired him and wanted him to do his best..."

Flash watched her leave and looked back at the bad guys.

"Is that good?" Ariel looked up at him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Sep 15, 2016 3:05 am

"Don't blame yourself for what could have been, your brother was happy to have you as you are," Raven said.

"It can be, sometimes, but it's always important to remember that what were doing isn't a game," Bruce said.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 18, 2016 10:28 pm

"It should've been me... It should've..." John wiped his eyes with his arm.

"I know, I know," Ariel said, playing with the window that separated Alfred from them.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 19, 2016 9:38 pm

"You can't change what happened, life has it's ways because it choses to. Nothing happens by chance. You're still here? I say you can do a lot to chnage things for the future, even if you can't change the past," Raven said.

(playing raven is hard xD)

"Hm, hm. Miss Grauson? If you please?" Alfred looked threw the rerview mirror, finding that a little annoying.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 20, 2016 12:22 am

((XD I know, she's moody af XD But you're doing good!))

John looked up at her. He was just quiet before he smiled a little, trying to regain his "cool" demeanor. "You're...pretty wise for a girl your age."

"Whoops!" Ariel stopped, giving an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, Alfred."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 92 de 121. Precedente  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 106 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba