Página 27 de 49. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Avatar: The legend of Aang - Página 27 Empty Re: Avatar: The legend of Aang

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 9:36 pm

((Nah, its okay Smile What you watching?))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 23, 2016 9:45 pm

(some weird comedy movie. Uh. expelled I think xD never seen before)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

((I've never heard of it lol))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 23, 2016 10:02 pm

(Was kinda weird xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jun 24, 2016 7:13 pm

(Alright. Finally here. ^^ Let's start here.)

While Sokka was practising with the Kyshoshi warriors, mainly with Suki. Aang was down by the ocean to ride on the Unagi again. He'd been a little over his head with all the attention he got at the island, Amiie noticed, and she also noticed that Aang defiently wanted Katara's attention.

Not only Katara had been annoyed at the attention Aang got, Amiie didn't mind, but would like to be able to work on her airbending skills more, and Aang was the only one who could teach her when she wasn't teaching herself, which was what she was trying to do now.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Miya had definitely noticed the attention going to Aang's bald head, which kinda irked her as well. They were really needing to head out to the North Pole so Aang could start his Waterbending Training, and in turn, Miya and Katara could learn as well. However, both waterbenders saw that Aang did not have any intention on leaving Kiyoshi Island anytime soon. So, at the moment, Miya was bending some water from a jug, just doing little swaying motions, but that was about it.

Sokka was still kind of annoyed at how he had gotten beaten by some girls, so, he went and joined a couple of their classes. Suki, the head of the Kiyoshi Warriors, taught him the hard way.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jun 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Amiie was nearby the outskirts of the woods, trying to work on that moving air motion Aang taught her. She followed the movements, but ended up throwing herself back in a tree because the wind went wrong direction. "Ugh," Amiie groaned, burring her head in the grass, almost tired of trying.

Meanwhile, down by the ocean Aang's little girl crew was getting bored. "What's taking so long?"

"Uh,.. I'm sure it'll be here any minute... Look at this!" He showed them his little air trick in.

"Ugh, not again...Boring..."

"Where's the Unagi? It's getting late." A girl stated.

"Wait, where you going? Don't leave," Aang frowned.

"Sorry. Maybe some other time!" The girl group then left.

"You won't learn everything in a day, not even I'm that good," Suki told Sokka as he was trying out some moves.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 9:18 pm

"No luck for you either, huh?" Miya had decided to give up on trying to learn on her own after wasting a bunch of water from the jug and getting scolded. She went walking and heard Amiie's groans and frustrated yells, along with twigs snapping.

Aang frowned before he saw Katara and smiled. "Katara! You came!" he smiled.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe. You had me really worried," Katara told him.

"Back there, you acted like you didn't care," Aang reminded her.

Katara frowned. "I'm sorry."

"Me, too. I did let all of that attention go to my head, I was being a jerk..."

Katara smiled and cuffed her hands around her mouth. "Well, get out of the water before you catch a cold, ya big jerk!" she teased.

Aang laughed before starting to swim. "On my way!" However, while he was swimming, Katara caught sight of the huge fin of the Unagi. Aang yelled as he was lifted up, coming face to face with the huge eel like fish. The Unagi then spit out water, but the Avatar was able to hold onto it's fins. He gasped as it launched at him. He grabbed onto one of it's whisker things, swinging and screaming before dangling right in front of its mouth. He then began to yell again when he was being swung around.

"Hang on, Aang!" Katara called. Aang responded by yelling some more a she he was still being jerked around before he finally lost his grip, being flung out closer to the shore. When he surfaced, his tongue was sticking out, completely out of it.

Katara rushed out to the water to grab him. "Aang!" She grabbed him, but just right as the Unagi appeared before them. Using one hand, she waterbent them away, but the Unagi nosedived, causing them to be splashed out onto the shore. Luckily, they were hidden behind some rocks, so the Unagi gave up its search and swam away. However, it was not just the doubt of finding them that made it give up. When the Southern Water Tribe girl stuck her head over the rocks, she saw the Fire Nation ship head right towards the island. "Zuko..."

"Pft, well, I'm a fast learner," Sokka said, determined to be able to learn fast.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 01, 2016 10:15 pm

"Wouldn't say so," Amiie sighed, getting up and stroking her hair out of her face, taking a twig out of it. "Aang's been too busy ever since we got here... can't exactly blame him. He loves the attention," She chuckled a little, brushing her clothes off.

"Girls! Firebenders have arrived to the island! Come quickly!" The Island leader said after running into the room where Suki and Sokka was practising.

Suko went onto the island along with his firebenders, knwoing the avatar was there. "Come out Avatar! You can't hide forever!" He called out. Seeing as the village remained empty he told his soilders. "Find him!"

"D-did you hear that?" Amiie asked, pretty sure she heard some yelling from the village.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 27 de 49. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba