Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Ouran14

The banes of time
Different from the Bands of Time
Though each are just as taxing…

Time
Slavery
Survival

Just simple things

Wanted for death
Just for living

Wanted exiled
For another to rule

Wanted quiet
To keep the hold

Wanted gone
Only to stand alone

Four teens,
four lives,
one twisted world

Where seeing in color
Is a privilege

Where a color
defines your life

This is
Demonic
Revolution
Darkius

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Lun Mayo 05, 2014 10:37 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Characters

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Demonic_girl_by_1missr1-d68fkqo
The Girl of Death
The girl wanted dead for her uncontrollable curse. A curse she has to bare for her family's mistakes.

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Blondes%20tears%20long%20hair%20bakemonogatari%20oshino%20shinobu%20open%20mouth%20crying%20anime%20girls%20monogatari%20serie_www.wallpaperno.com_45
The Child of Psi
A child, hiding because of the power inside her she can not control. The one who leads behind a group of stuffed advisors.

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Chibi_neko_girl_animation_by_xxxladyinwaitingxxx-d3jg1oo
The Teen of Invention
The daughter of an inventor. Should for, because of what she knows. While she knows nothing at all.

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Prince_and_Dark_Prince_79
The Prince of Exile
A rightful prince, exiled for a crime he didn't commit. Only because of his uncle's greed for the throne.

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Lun Mayo 05, 2014 10:36 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Table of Contents

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Chapters
Interlude - Page 1
Chapter 1- Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 2
Chapter 3 - Page 2
Chapter 4 - Page 2
Chapter 5 - Page 2
Chapter 6 - Coming Soon

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Miér Jun 18, 2014 12:51 am, editado 4 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Interlude

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 06, 2014 12:42 am

The full moon was rising as I ran through those misty, dark woods. I could hear my heart beating up in my ears as the police sirens wailed off in the distance behind me. I have to keep going… I have to! as the sirens grew louder in the distance. I could hear myself panting as I continued looking for a place to hide for this to blow away from me. All I could see was the old cemetery in the distance with its gates covered with ivy and rusted from it once silver color to an orange brown from all the years of no visitors. I never did like that place, but now wasn’t the time to be picky. Once close enough I skidded to a halt and hopped over a part of the falling apart concrete walls. I hid in the shadows of wall as the sirens came closer and closer.

I don’t want to go back… I don’t… I though shutting my eyes hoping and praying that I wouldn’t be found as the sirens started to grow quieter was when I could catch my breath for once and proceeded deeper into the cemetery as it was to likely that they would come back. That was a chance I could afford to take. It was extremely over run with weeds and most of the gravestones where broken or on their way there. As I approached to center of the cemetery to see one grave stone still intact as it was close to being brand new. It was a small pillar which standing on top was a grad and well carved angel in the tradition robes and a pair of giant wings as two feathers where stuck firmly in the ground to keep it standing up. The carved face appeared to be sad and crying with her hand cupped gathering her tears. I touched the statue as everything flashed red and everything changed, instead of an angel in front of me was now a demon in a broken down state as everything else around was brand new. Then everything crashed back, everything was back to normal. I stepped back from the statue in pure horror, what had I just seen?

Clap. Clap. Clap.

I jumped whipping around to see him standing there.

“My, my… Iris you have gotten very far from home…” he slyly said with his demonic smile. “but it’s time to go back my dear.”

I slowly moved back from him, I didn’t want to go back with him, I didn’t want to go anywhere with him.

“Still not trusting me my dear…” he replied as the moonlight glinted off his fangs. “I was given the orders that I could use force…”

My back was pinned against the statue as he was still a few feet away. I could still escape, somehow. He came closer as my eyes constricted, what this the end. His smile twisted darker as he could easily tell my fear as step by step he was closer to me. Before I knew it I was on the ground and he was on top of me. I don’t want to die… I though as his head was inches from my neck. I don’t want to die…

“I don’t want to die.” I screamed freeing one of my hands to grapple him off of me.

He staggered, I could tell he didn’t expect me to fight back. I quickly got up as the fight or flight response kicked it.

I fought, with a few blows I hoped he was down for the count and that I wouldn’t have to deal with him again. I went for the gate as he cut me off grabbing my left arm.

“Ohh, how cute… but to take me down you are going to have to kill me.”

“Fine…” I replied quickly pulling off the glove on my right hand and grabbed his left arm. The raven on top of a skull tattoo on top of my hand flashed a dark blue as his skin started to dissolve turning to dust leaving only his blood spilling out as it continued up his arm and spread.

“Wh… What had you done?” He asked screaming in agony until every piece of him was gone.
All that was left of him was his crimson blood now staining the ground infront of me. The moonlight reflected of my scarlet red eyes as they changed back to their natural blue green shade. I fell shaking to my knee as my knees and palms where into the blood stained ground.

“Wh… Why did I do it again…”

I couldn’t stop shaking as another ink drip was added to my right arm, now there was seven drops on my arm. I just barely gotten myself lifted off the ground as the sirens returned. I quickly turned running off to the other side of the graveyard. I final got why the angel was crying… it was for him… one of my old best friends, Alexandor Syme.

I knew him before all of this madness had started and we quickly grew to be the best of friends. We had the same likes and dislikes, when to the same school, even walked home together. Though like all the others he was brainwashed with their schemes and lies. I didn’t want to believe that I was the only one how didn’t believe them… I couldn’t be the only one out the many people in our town. Boy, how I was wrong at that.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Re: Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mayo 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Amazing! Please continue and count me in as a brand new reader Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Re: Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 07, 2014 4:27 am

(( Aww thanks Bri. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Everything had been so good before those days as it was safe to go outside without any solders getting up close and personal to you. Those were the days I wished I could have again though the past is the past. During that time I had many friends along with boyfriends, I could never really comment to in the long run. I always wanted to taste the feeling of what some refer to as true pure love but my gift, more like curse of these hands. I wanted to cut them off and tried many times before just to find that nothing worked. My hands would always be stained with blood. This curse became very apparent when I was ten and the family dog burned to death once I touched him and I could do anything to stop it. My parents watched in horror as nothing could be done and nothing could be changed. After that day my parents force me to wear gloves which prevented it from happening again. Though once my junior high years rolled around did it happen again. My temper had boiled over at one annoying person in my science class and I couldn’t stop it was my glove was already on the floor I touched him once and place my glove back on leaving the room once the screaming of terrified students came out of the room. Then again in math class as nothing could be changed now…

It was the beginning of my high school year when the wars began. When Lightious, Oceanos, and Flamus came into being, and every class began talking about them and their new plans for peace. I could never side with any of these powers as each ones plan was just a cheap toy to get people on their side. Then when the revolution hit us did people started joining up with Lightious and started following their guildlines and rules. My parents forced me to follow the Lightious ways as if I didn’t I would be whipped, and beaten. So mine ‘conversion’ wasn’t really a choice. Soon the three powers reached a standstill and much still didn’t change. Buildings started to collape all around town, and the only ones standing where the buildings the Lightious Archparty built as of the Gates of Land, the Gates of Hell, the Gates of Heaven, the Gates of the Divine, and the Gates of the Almighty. Which were pillars built all round the town in a perfect circle around the town. With the Gates of the Almighty at the center of the town and was a triangular prism reflecting the sun into its separate colors batheing everything around it in one separate color using that for sections, the Red section, the Orange section, Yellow section, Green section, Blue section, and the Purple section. Using this to divide the people of our town into different colors, the Red section being the lowest class and the Purple section being the second highest only to the Archparty, and my parents were jumping like school girls as they found out we would move to the outer purple sector. The Lightious also changed to schools as everyone was put into one room and thousands per school though that changed often as well. I strolled through those doors of that school and quick ran out and sweared to never go back. They had changed the texts books to say whatever they wanted at a moments notice and I could easily bet once everything was changed to being online it would just make it easier for them to do it.

Though before everything could be settled an enemy battle fleet bombed every inch of our city with some kind of chemical gas. People were screaming in sheer terror running around like a chicken without its head, and it was disturbingly pleasant to me. Everything was smoked over so even the prism rays couldn’t be seen at all. I slowly walked down my street to see buildings torn in two or blow to pieces by these bombs, though weirdly the Lightious Gates where untouched by the blast. I heard it up and down the street that day, ‘Long live the Lightious.’ Sprung up and down that block and every block, in every district. They have complete control… I though trying to get home… to get home… to g… get hom…e. I collapsed right there in the streets I could easily walk but on that day everything changed.

I felt a sharp pain in my gut which awoke me to find I was still there in the same place I had collapsed on looking every which direction and there was nothing. No chatter of people, no notice at all. It was to quite for my tastes. I proceed to get up as the pain in my gut burned as I tried to get to my feet so I could get home. After a few tries of trying I finally got to my feet to drag myself homes as the pain wouldn’t go away. As I struggled on my way, pictures started flowing back from before the bomb had been dropped as the planes were Lightious planes with their light blue stripe and white coats over the rest of the body. I couldn’t believe, though I did believe it at the same time as it was all possible. I would never believe in these Lightious and their causes. I finally reached my home just to see that it was also torn to pieces from the bombing. I rushed through the door to see no one. No living thing not even the rats and mice in the between walls and floorboards. I was down on the floorboards in no time flat, as my parents were gone… I couldn’t believe it that they with their lies and cons took my parents, the only ones that I would ever feel anything of love from and in a few seconds of this new party were taken from me. I couldn’t see any movement anywhere. My hands had moved to my face as the tears started raining from my eyes, I took them off as my head rolled back towards the dark moonless sky where the stars didn’t even want to show themselves.

A sudden drop was on my shoulders as I opened my eyes to see a tall man with shades on wearing an entire white tux with white gloves and shoes. “Come with me.”

“..Bu… But…I…I…”

“That’s an order.” As he voice got louder as he dragged me from the archway to the van outside.

“No…No…No!” I screamed trying to get back to the house I wanted to stay there.

“Be quite.” He shouted throwing me into the back of the van.

“Looks like you caught another one…” another voice came from out of my sight range.

“Yes, my lord.” He calmly responded with a quick bow.

“Good… How bad has this one been?” asked the voice as it came closer to the semi closed van doors.

“You could say she has been very bad.” He replied with a sly smile as he could tell I was listening in.

“Good. Then give her Room 101 at the Gates of…” the voice said as it got to quiet for me to hear in the end.

“Did you hear that my dear?” He asked looking at me with his smile even wider now. “I get to give you Room 101 in Hell, dear.”

I scooted away from the doors as he slammed the tight this time. I was in shock, I was almost killed today, I thought my parents were dead, and now I was going to the Gates of Hell in the worst of all the rooms Room 101. Though the most shocking of them all was that the one taking me to throw me in Room 101 was…

My own father.

Author's Note- This is is Iris's (The Girl of Death's) point of view.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Mayo 15, 2014 4:45 am

OMG!!!  Shocked Another story by Drakon?!  cheers I'll read it RIGHT NOW!!!
 cheers Cant's wait!!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Demonic Revolution Darkius - [PG-13] - Original Story Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Mayo 15, 2014 4:47 am

Very Happy Just so you know Drakon, you'd probably like the new story I wrote called The Story Of Star.
 Wink So if you like, take a look at it!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba