A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 12:46 am

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A Life Within Lies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────

Tell them I was happy

And my heart is broken

All my scars are open

Tell them what I hoped would be

Impossible

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
We live in a different world, on that is not like yours.
Our world is from the future, nearly a century so.

A century ago, people organized a group calling themselves 'Neria'. It was not a big thing. They believed that technology's growth should be stop, as it causes wars, wars without an end. These people believed that we should return to our peaceful lifestyles before technologies' growth. They mysteriously managed to get the world to listen to them. Technology does exist, but it is extremely expensive, and it is laughed upon. It does exist, but it is rare.

A royal family was founded to lead this new kingdom. They rule along with seven other ministers.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Sep 07, 2014 10:09 am, editado 10 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Plot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 1:27 am

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love and words
Empty promises will wear
I know, I know

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

╚══════════════════════════════╝

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
Every year the seven ministers meet the royal family to decide what to do for the coming year? It is an occasion of joy and bloodshed. Spies and killers find it convenient to kill council members. Thankfully, there hasn't been a murder in the past forty years. Something tells me this year is going to be different.

Isabelle Di'Murro is an Europian-American girl. She is the daughter of Europe's minister in-charge. She is forced to go with her family to this occasion, as per every year. However, she gets a little sidetracked from her duty, and finds out some secrets she wish had remained as secrets that were patched up by lies.

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty About

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 1:44 am

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────

Tell them I know now

Shout it from the  roof tops

Write it on the sky line

Tell them what I hoped would be

All we had is gone now

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
This story belongs 100% to your truly. If you would like to post it anywhere else, kindly do ask me, because I do not allow people to use my work without permission. Also, any themes/names from this belong to me. I apologize if you find similarities to things you already know about, it was completely unintentional. Also, no hate. Constructive criticism may not be welcome, but it is very helpful. There is a fine line between being rude, and being helpful. I would much prefer it if you stayed on the helpful part.

Chapters will be infrequent, feel free to poke this topic once in a while reminding me to write another chapter. Chapters will be 1-2k in length. Not very long, but not very short either.

Enjoy! Here's a free cookie!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Chapters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 1:48 am

Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love and words
Empty promises will wear
I know, I know

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
Chapters;;
x
Chapter i - The Beggining

Chapter ii - And We're Off

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────

Última edición por Pennysns el Sáb Ago 09, 2014 7:34 pm, editado 2 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Characters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 3:38 am

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
And you were  strong and I was not

My illusion, my fault

I was careless ,I forgot

I did

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
Isabelle Di'Murro - Description unavailable.

Última edición por Pennysns el Dom Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm, editado 2 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Chapter i - The Begginning

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 20, 2014 3:45 am

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
]A young teenager lay down at the bed in her room. Her face strewn with tears. She had chocolate brown hair that reached below the end of her back. She wasn't exactly feeling sad only. She felt, hmm, anger? Sadness? Anxiety? Even she didn't know. The girl wore a yellow sleeveless blouse with a single black band encircling her neck, and joining with the black lining on the hem of the shirt. She wore a casual blue capri with pockets on each side. She wore brown shoes that were a mixture of brown flip flops, and white heels. The shoes had a soft padding underneath, but they also had small heels, and four lines ontop that met at a circle at the top, like a design from the top of a high heel. She had what most people would call an 'unattractive figure'. She had large hips and breasts, yes, but she was not thin like other girls. She had toned arms and a stomach that definitely wasn't thin, nor was it fatty.

The room was a circular one, with large one full-length sliding windows on the left side that led to a white marble balcony. The bed she was on had ruffled white sheets and red heart pillows on it. There were two drawers next to the bed, one had a water bottle, and a green book on it with a white pen on top of it. The other drawer had a purple lava lamp on it. The girl's face was buried in one of those pillows. The floor had elegant white marble. There was a large desk on the corner that had a laptop with a music note on it, a bow and arrow, and a stack of white paper. Next to the paper was a charcoal black Samsung that was beeping from what looked like a message. A little way off to the right, between the bed and the desk, there was a dresser. It wasn't anything fancy. It was made of dark polished wood like the desk and the drawers. It had a simple oval mirror hanging above the dresser. It was a simple mirror, with a wooden frame. The walls were a light green colour with horizontal, wavy lavender stripes on it. The stripes had all sorts of things on them, from stars to hearts to music notes. The bed had a hazy sort of curtain above it. Not the type you see in castles, the curtain was pinned to a part on the higher part of the wall, while two points of it were pinned below, and parallel to each other. The curtain did not fall on the bed, but above it. There was a small hallway that led to a wood door, the door had a green bag hanging from it's doorknob. Right next to the window there was a 24" flatscreen TV directly on the wall. There was was a rectangular table, which had no wood in the center, as it had compartments. I.e. strips of wood placed at different horizontal and vertical angles to make it a place to keep things. The table had an unfinished soda on the top, with an MP3 player. Inside were many CDs, and I mean many, and what appeared to be two or three gaming consoles, and a few handhelds. A handheld was plugged into a power outlet, signifying that it was being charged

The lava lamp was on, giving the room all sorts of weird hues, like yellow, and then red, and purple, and so on. The window showed an evening scene - the sky was already lightly dotted with stars, and the sky was changing from purple to dark blue. The windows also showed lavish grounds that stretched for half a mile at least, and in the far distance was a white wall with all sorts of electrocution objects to electrocute anyone who dared climb. This girl was definitely from a rich background, or was someone important.

The girl got up abruptly, she had sidelocks that were cut in a fringe sort of manner. Her bangs fell from left to right in a sort of 'small to larger' pattern. They were at a 48 degrees sort of angle. They covered one of her bronze eyebrows. Her skin had a slight tan, but was mostly like the colour of oil. It suited her, strangely. Her face was lightly freckled, with most of them being on the middle of her nose and on her left cheek. She had sharp green eyes with eyelashes that were a shade darker than the girl's hair - nearly black. She looked like someone who could - and would - hold you by your foot over a chasm from a three story house if you annoyed her. She didn't seem to have been crying. In fact, she looked angry.

She looked into the mirror on her right, and nearly smiled and her reflection. She then huffed, her expression changing to a sadder one. The girl kicked her shoes off, walked towards her phone, then, phone in hand, picked up the white MP3 player. She plugged in her earphones and checked her messages. Apparently it wasn't much because she tossed it at the bed where it landed with a 'plop'. She flung herself at the bed, arms open, and the bed rippled where she landed. The soft and thick mattress felt nice to the girl. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes.

~o0o~

"Isabelle!"
The girl - Isabelle - heard her name being called by an elder woman. The voice sounded demanding and strict, and tired at the same time. Isabelle hesitantly pulled the earplugs out of her ears, and shouted, "I'm coming mom! Just give me five minutes!" Isabelle could hear her mother sighing from all the way down the stairs, and the voice of her mother's high heels clattering against the floor, indicating that she had five minutes. Isabelle tied her hair into a pigtail that started at the pinnacle of her head. She wiped away any indication of tears of her face. She sighed again, and walked towards the door to meet her mother.

Info box escribió:Words -1028 words
Point of view - none
Date written - 2014-07-20

A/N: escribió:THIS IS A STORY THAT HAS ISABELLE IN IT!
Yes people, you finally get to see an original story! I've had this in my head for a while now, and I'm super duper proud to show it to you.

I really love Isabelle, as she is my favourite character because she is me. Literally. She is modified, but she is pretty much me. I love her, and stuff. She was my first OC who I really connected to, I just did. She was me, in a way. I give a part of my personality to every OC I make, but I feel like I've put 'myself' into her. She's more or less me.

Also, I want you guys to come up with crackpot theories of why Isabelle is crying. It won't be revealed until later, but I can assure you that it won't affect the plot a lot. ^-^
──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Re: A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Love the story! Very Happy
I bet she has problems at home, doesn't she?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! Empty Re: A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Thank you!!
Sorta. Long story. No Pun intended.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Haha! But since it'll come in later on, I won't pry. I don't want spoilers.  :silent: 
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba