A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! - Página 2 Empty Re: A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jul 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Uh, okay
SPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSSSPOILERSSPOILERSS
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! - Página 2 Empty Chapter ii - And We're Off!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 09, 2014 7:33 pm

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
And you were  strong and I was not

My illusion, my fault

I was careless ,I forgot

I did

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Isabelle sighed, adjusted her pigtail, and opened the door.
In contrast to her room, the hallway was alight. It was a small hallway that lead to a round white room. Kind of like a flask, if you were to look at it in that way. Around the left side of the room there was a round sofa, light brown leather, and a three-seater. On it, sat a woman in her early forties. She had a shock of curly yellow hair, large red lips, which definitely had lipstick on them. She wore a greens shirt, and black jeans. "We're leaving in three hours. Have you packed yet?" the woman, who, it was safe to say was Isabelle's mom, said. You could tell that there was some sort of tension between them. A fight of some sort? Isabelle smiled in a sort of 'oops manner', it was a small smile. "Erm... not yet." she said, "I'll do it right now." she said, a little more confident. Isabelle began walking back towards her room. "And we're going by train." her mom gave her an apologetic smile. Isabelle huffed, and went back into her room. From her reaction you could tell that she didn't like trains.

Isabelle returned to her own room, which was a dreary contrast from the brightly lit 'flask room.' She bent over, and pulled out a suitcase from under her bed. It was black, and like most suitcases you saw. She lazily stretched her arms, and began packing.

~o0o~

Isabelle's right elbow was pressed into the window she was sitting next to. She didn't really like trains, as she had often puked while travelling on them. Her mother, unfortunately, was sick to air travel so she didn't choose an aeroplane. She had forced down the nauseous feeling down twice, and she wasn't sure she could do it again.

She focused on the all-too fast moving landscape outside, and she decided that she and (magnetic) trains were not compatible. Isabelle closed her eyes, and tried to focus on the song blaring into her ear. She could hear her parents and younger siblings - a brother and sister - playing joyfully. She started feeling like she didn't fit into this family again. Her mother had divorced, then remarried, and now she had loving husband and children. Her mother and step-father had tried everything to include her in their new family, but she still got that nagging feeling they didn't want her. As if she was just a by-product.

Stop. she ordered her brain. This wasn't going to help.
She focused on something else. Well, she was going to go the 'Central.' She wanted to slap herself for thinking of that. She was going to turn seventeen in a few months and we all knew what that meant when you were Europe's Minister's daughter.

Marriage.

Well, not exactly. She had been engaged for a while now, and she had had countless arguments with her mother over this topic. Apparently, the royal family married from the higher-up officials. And guess what?
Isabelle was next. And this year she was going to meet her 'prince.' Literally. At least the younger one. Isabelle usually managed to wiggle her way out of her problems by solving them, usually, but this was one problem that had persisted since she was ten, and she still hadn't gotten rid of it yet.
They had technically been 'engaged' since she was ten, and he was eleven, but it was as private as it could get. It would become 'official' at this year's annual meeting.

Isabelle had had nearly four years to plot what she would to to that poor guy on this day, and her plans mostly involved slapping him, kicking him, and doing some other sort of offensive outset.

She was glad to see her younger sister, Marie, tugging at her jeans. She was two, like her twin brother. Two years since the divorce, huh, Isabelle though. She noticed that Marie was holding a box of ludo. It was obvious she wanted her to open it. Isabelle raised an eyebrow. She tended to forget that her younger sister was practically a genius for her age, while her brother was a little bit on the stupid side. Isabelle opened the box, and her sister happily grinned a toothy grin, and trotted back to her brother to explain the game to her.
Isabelle closed her eyes, shutting her brain from thinking, she had done enough of that already, and fell asleep nearly as soon as she closed her eyes.

~o0o~

Isabelle awoke to the sound of pattering rain, and her mother tapping her. "We're there sweetie." she said. Isabelle could tell she didn't agree on the whole 'engagement' thing, it comforted her a little that her mother was with her.

Feeling groggy, she reluctantly got up and wiped her eyes. She knew what came next; unloading.

~o0o~

Isabelle made a silent vow to herself, never. Ever. Unload your luggage yourself. She had felt pity for the small-framed stewardess and decided to take her suitcase out herself. She now understood the smile that the girl had given her. Her arms hurt like she had just done weightlifting. And not those light weights, the heavy eight kilo ones.

It wasn't that her suitcase was extremely heavy, it was put over a thin rafter that was made of sharp metal, and cut her every time she brushed against it. It was a good two feet above her head, which made it even harder and the worst part was that the room in which the luggage was kept was stale, small, and stuffy. She had nearly been toppled over, thrice. She felt like she had survived a war.

Her arms still ached by the time she arrived at the hotel. It was a large white building, at least that's how Isabelle described it.

Her 'room' was a simple room, with a small bed on the right. A door in the back, and caramel-yellow walls with artistic pictures on the wall, a small cupboard for her to put her clothes and a door leading to, what looked like the bathroom, and finally, a moderate sized window next to the bed.

The unpacking was a blur to Isabelle, the next thing she remembered was lying on the bed, thinking how lame her life was going to get. She then decided that she'd had enough self-pity for a night, and she decided to take a light stroll. It was late. Not exactly twelve, but ten PM late. She decided that her parents wouldn't like her going out at such a time. She decided to go out through the window. She was on ground level after all, and she had done it many times before. She popped her head out of the window to check how long she had to jump. Not that much apparently, as she could see the ground below her, barely four to five feet. She jumped down, landing like a cat. She had landed in thick shrubbery, thankfully.

Isabelle moved around the hotel and was onto the main streets, which were made of brick. Walking on brick felt different than walking on concrete or grass. It felt as if you were walking on a comfortable surface, but you knew that it was there.

There were small parks along the area. Isabelle found a larger one, and decided to sit there and sort her thoughts out. She sat down on a swing, and kicked gently, she could feel her hair flowing gently. She smiled gently, but froze when she heard a polite, "Hello." behind her.

Info Box escribió:Words: 1264 words
Date written: 2014-08-09
Date posted: 2014-08-09
POV: None
Song[s]: None
A/N escribió:Huehuehue.
I had so much fun writing this. XD

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv! - Página 2 Empty Re: A Life Within Lies - Original - Chapter iv!

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Aww, Isabelle is such a character that I can relate to. And so it's obvious you do too Penny! Very Happy  A confused teen and the world trying to squirt out every inch of sanity left in her.  Laughing 
I like it...please post more Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Haha, she's actually my favourite OC~
Thank you, I'll have more up soon.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Pennysns escribió:Haha, she's actually my favourite OC~
Thank you, I'll have more up soon.
Favourite huh Very Happy That's good dude Very Happy  Feel the passion burning from within  Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 10, 2014 12:49 pm

XD That was... inappropriately awesome
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Ago 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Ago 11, 2014 4:39 pm

*does weird dance~* I feel like some poor child will burn their eyes reading my weird stuff Laughing 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Ago 13, 2014 11:53 am

xSwimmieX escribió:*does weird dance~* I feel like some poor child will burn their eyes reading my weird stuff Laughing 
*doing weirder dance with flailing arms*  Laughing Laughing  What makes you think we're children? Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba