○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Página 1 de 45. 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Empty ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 01, 2014 12:29 pm

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  73f60786
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Tumblr_lyn3t40pig1rozgayo1_500

They say the most evil people come in a form of beauty... And the good ones, well, they're unsuspecting. Unless they choose to make a contract with these evil ones, by the names of Demons, who once your wish is fulfilled, will greedily eat your soul.

The Phantomhive manor may look like any old 1st class manor in Victorian England. But where exactly did this butler Sebastian, whom is dressed in black come from? And who knows how Ciel survived the fire that engulfed his parents into the afterlife. Both of these answers is because Sebastian is a demon. And Ciel unknowingly got caught in his claws, doomed to a eternal fate of hell.

But what they both don't know ,is that the future events will change them possibly forever.

Will these two people change their lives in the upcoming events?

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Tumblr_n3sjq1iM8y1sigvrqo1_500

(( Base your form mostly around what I've put on my form. It should have the basics (Age,full name, personality,history looks like Formal, Normal and even a few others if you want) and you could include their likes and dislikes, birthday and stuff like that if you want. This is set in the year 1888, roughly when Black Butler starts.))

Estelle Chamberlain

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Tumblr_n4w4gdSxXm1qbeqcyo1_500

DOB;; 19th November 1875,Aged 13
Status;; 2nd class - Middle Class (( Commoner ))

Appearance;;
Estelle has back length blonde hair with startling blue-green eyes. Her hair is often curly and left down to freely wisp in the wind or fall in the stillness of the air in rooms.
Her clothes consist of usual Victorian clothes, which were mainly bought by Ciel or the one she had worn. She has two outfits for formal and everyday. Her first everyday outfit is a casual, knee-high dress that is light and will allow her to go amock around the manor without supervision. Her second outfit is slightly heavier, a long red dress that is short sleeved and is made for formal/everyday purposes, or to generally look nice. Her first formal outfit is for general formal events like openings, meeting very important people and so on and such forth, with a black dress that is poofy at the bottom, and frilly. Her second outfit is a ballgown that poofs out also, and is black in colour, although her hair is down, not in pigtails.
Estelle is quite a skinny girl with a petite build for the time being. She stands at 5'0, being slightly smaller than Ciel, although if she wears heels they will be the same size. Her skin is a peachy kind of pale, making her other features stand out. Her accent is somewhat London-ish, but remains the standard British accent, with a similarity to Ciel's.

;; History ;;

Estelle was born to a father who was an experienced doctor in the health of his patients, and a stay-at-home mother, which was common, since women never worked or even voted. She was brought into a loving family, after her mother was convinced she could never have children. When Estelle arrived, it was a miracle. She was quickly pampered into something a 1st class child would enjoy, the parents spending every waking moment tending to the girl. When she hit 7, she was given a gift, since it was speculated 7 was her lucky number. It was a necklace encrusted in a silver outer layer, with a large gemstone laying at the bottom of it, presumably a sapphire. Life was well for Estelle. Until, that day, where she would never see them again.
After wandering off in a busy market, her parents struggled to find her. Infact, they never would find her. Shortly after wandering off, she was captured and sold into a  circus act at 11, performing on a trapeze, mostly as a innocent fairy, having to conceal her identity with wigs. Her parents ordered many searches for her, but police came back with no evidence or herself. They gave up, losing the girl they'd so wanted dearly.
In the circus, she was extremely unhappy, and the ringmaster had an unhealthy obsession with her organs, thinking she would sell well for them separately. She would endure physical and mental abuse by some of the people who ran the circus, as other members ran away one by one. She has a scar running across her back from an unknown time in the Circus, as Estelle likes to keep it secret. When she was 12 and a half, she fled the circus after the ringmaster confronted her with a knife, probably aiming to kill her. But it wasn't pretty, as she somewhat injured herself that night after he lunged at her, escaping with some wounds and bruises. That night, exhausted after running for several miles away from it, ended up in the gardens of the Phantomhive manor. Ciel woke up after hearing a faint cry, to see a crying and injured girl lying in the roses, which were thorny and probably irritating her more. She would then assume a 'temporary' stay at the Phantomhive manor, while she healed as Ciel attempted to get information out of her. Upon hearing her disappearance, a few days later her parents documents were found, but from recent documents, they were declared dead by suicide. With no other living family, Ciel wholeheartedly allowed Estelle a permanent stay at the Phantomhives, by remaining on the defence team, but not doing many chores.

;; Personality ;;

Estelle is somewhat damaged by the experience of the circus, and has a fear of older men, and remains distrustful of Sebastian and Baldroy due to their age being in the 20's. She will keep a knife with her incase anyone older invades her personal space, which was given to her in the circus. She still has her necklace, by the way.
She is often described as arrogant, stubborn and having no mercy, although remains a little 'humane'. She holds an overwhelming sense of pride and snobbishness to some people. She thoroughly hates going into slums, and as a girl feels vulnerable and will cling to a figure close to her. Although her prideful and stubborn personality is somewhat consistent, she is a afraid and scared girl at heart, and once one finds this out, she will cry. She wishes to be like Elizabeth, Ciel's fiancee, and ends up taking a liking to Ciel, however she can't master this cute appearance, even though she invests in cute dresses and looks frail to most eyes, her personality sends people away. There is a slight jealousy between her and Elizabeth. She remains sadistic towards her innocent nature, envying her, and developing a crush on Ciel, although it's unsure if he feels the same way. When she visits, Estelle will be withdrawn or want Ciel's attention.

;;Looks;;

Normal / Everyday;;

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Anime-girl-blonde-hair-fashion-lolita-Favim.com-806990
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Anime_Anime_girl_in_a_red_dress_044050_

Formal;;

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  1s01aq
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Tumblr_mu8u7ro47n1rdp5h1o1_500
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Blondes%252520dress%252520flowers%252520long%252520hair%252520feathers%252520red%252520eyes%252520masks%252520black%252520dress%252520anime%252520girls%252520pixiv%252520fantasia%25252025_wallpaperswa.com_89

Theme songs ;; Breathe no more by EvanescenceMy last breath by Evanescence  

Última edición por Princesky14 el Miér Jun 25, 2014 8:31 pm, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 05, 2014 12:58 am

{Gomenasai, Sky! ehem_1 I'll have my form posted here as soon as I can!}
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm

(( Otay! No rush to start!  Very Happy ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 06, 2014 7:52 pm

{Thanks! I have my pictures ready, just getting some background information for her. I'm having her as Tanaka's granddaughter and kind of like a big sister type to Ciel ^^}
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm

(( Okay! I'm going through a very emotional moment where I regret alot of things, and tommorow will be VERY,VERY hard for me. I made one of my best friends cry due to my own stupidity to confide about her to my other friend, then for her to brutally backstab me -.-
Anyway, awesomeness!  Very Happy ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 07, 2014 3:27 am

{That is...unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm sure things will get better :)But, dude, I watched the Black Butler OVA that I skipped 'cause I thought it'd be boring to watch, but it was actually quite funny XD I'd like seeing Sebastian in modern clothes  Very Happy Also, posting my form here, but bare with me, it's still a working progress  ehem_1 I'll have it done soon, since I wanna RP with Sebastian! ^^ Love that demon butler! But better watch out for Grell XD}

~~~Clara Adelin Dubois~~~

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  1347093663293
~~~{/D.O.B./}~~~
January 1, 1870; age 18

~~~{Status}~~~
3rd class-Servant

Clara was born into a family of servants, however, they were a respected family of servants, as people from their family only served the best and most wealthy families throughout England. The one family her family of serving was their finest was the Phantomhives. They treated all people of every class as equals, never as some 3rd class scum. Clara's mother and father treated the Phantomhives with utmost respect and they did the same, however, they did not stay as butlers and maids for long when they heard that Clara's mother was pregnant with her.
They decided to try and start their own business, a bakery, in the city. It was suppose to be a change to their family's history. Not that they didn't like being in a servant family, it was just a change of a new upcoming century and wanted brighter things for their baby.
On new years of 1870, they were blessed with Clara Dubois, a healthy baby girl with dazzling green eyes. They couldn't be more happier. They were rich in family and rich on having their bakery finally set up as the winter was at it's coldest.
Clara grew up as a lively, happy child. Both her smile and laugh was contagious, nobody could refuse a smile coming onto their faces whenever Clara was born. Kids loved to play with her and her grandfather, Tanaka, who had been serving the Phantomhive house for years, loved his only granddaughter, whenever he was given time off during the Holidays.
One winter day, one sad, cold winter day, the coldest day that anyone can remember in London's history, Clara's smile was ceased to only a memory. Over the past winter, Clara's mother had contracted tuberculosis, and seeing as it was fatal as well as contagious, she was not allowed around anyone but her husband. But the coldest day that anyone could remember, Clara's mother died.
Life was hard and dull without Clara's mother, as she was just as lively and childish as her daughter. Clara's father worked hard to support the both of them, but it wasn't enough. Her father did not give into grief, or he'd lose his daughter, too. He worked so hard that the next winter of that year, he died as well from overworking himself. Clara was alone.
It was found in her parents' will that she'd be given to her grandfather, Tanaka. That meant going right back into the servant business. Clara had heard stories of how nice the Phantomhive's were, and remembered the toys they gave to Tanaka to give to her on birthdays and holidays. She did not mind becoming a maid for that house or that family.
Getting accustomed to becoming a maid was rather harder than Clara remembered. She was only a child at 5 years old when she came to the manor, so she tried her best to behave and be a good girl like her parents always told her to be. But, the people at the manor were sweet. Lord and lady Phantomhive were very kind and reminded Clara of her parents. They did not refuse to let Tanaka take her in and allow her to live at the manor. And when winter came around, Lady Phantomhive gave birth to a baby boy, Ciel, and Clara was happy to have another kid around the house. It got terribly boring just helping her grandfather do the usual cleanup around the house.
As Clara grew, she got used to becoming a "maid" and when she was old enough, she was usual taking care of Ciel whenever his parents were busy. It was fun taking care of the baby, playing with him. He was such a happy child and Clara came to love him like a little brother. In fact, it was Ciel that got her to smile again. Such a blessing for the both of them.
On Ciel's birthday....on that night filled with flames... Clara had snuck out of the house to go into town to get the birthday present she had bought with the money she managed to save up, and only returned home to the manor filled with flames. It was such a tragic sight and Clara wept, thinking that Ciel and her grandfather might be swallowed up in those flames. How could tragedy keep befalling her? And now at such a young age, Ciel, too?
The next morning, Clara had found out where her grandfather was and was relieved to find him alright. However, she was told that Lord and lady Phantomhive were presumed dead and she just wondered where her little "brother" was. Finding him with some strange, mysterious butler kind of made her more protective of Ciel, but she was just glad that the little boy was alright.
Time passed and Clara noticed the huge change in Ciel's behavior. He never smiled or laughed, nor ever tried getting her to play with him again. It was so quiet and the manor now had an eerie feeling, especially with that new butler, Sebastian, around. Clara did not like him at first. She was a little jealous that Ciel always called for him now and never for her. He had this dark aura feeling to him, but Clara just dismissed it, as Tanaka had dismissed it as well.
Things were different in the house since then, but Clara got used to the new Ciel, yet she wished she could hear him laugh again with that smile that always made her smile. And things got a bit better when Baldroy, Finny, and Mey-Rin, and even when Estelle joined their rowdy and out of place group. Clara - though, never admitting it - had developed feelings for the handsome, mysterious butler, Sebastian.

~~~{Uniform}~~~
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Unifor10

~~~{Outing Wear}~~~
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Oc10

~~~{Formal Wear}~~~
○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  Dress10

{Dress was given to her by Ciel himself when she was 16. It once belonged to his mother and thought she should have it}

Hope things look good, Sky! ^^

Última edición por NiaHearts el Sáb Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jun 14, 2014 1:54 pm

{Hey, Sky! Ugh, finally, I can work on my form. I wanted to look at yours for more inspiration for my character to fit into the Black Butler universe, so I shall work on my form as much as I can!}
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jun 14, 2014 5:10 pm

In! It's wonderful! We can start now if you want! This is gonna be awesome!  Very Happy I'll play Sebastian and Grell if you could play Ciel, that would be great!  Very Happy 

I just got back from Oxford, I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE THE REAL LIFE ACTUAL ONE. Not the one we were staying in. It was beautiful. Also, I saw a manor that looked awfully like the Phantomhive manor
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 15, 2014 1:21 am

Sure! Gonna be fun playing Ciel XD I just hope I can fit his personality right, so I apologize in advance if I do horribly with him ^^"

And that's great! I've been home for maybe an hour now from the pool. Been there since maybe noon XD
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 45. 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba