○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Página 2 de 45. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  - Página 2 Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 15, 2014 3:53 pm

XD! Yesterday I was lazy because of the University trip. The campus is so big, also. So, should we start now with everyone waking up, and the plot maybe being that an visitor comes in who looks good but is actually evil? And we all find out later and defeat/get rid of him?
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  - Página 2 Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Sure!! ^^
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 15, 2014 4:17 pm

(( WATCH THESE. I'm sorry, I've been obsessing over Ciel lately, along with Levi and Sephiroth from other shows/games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvA-RVgVK9Y&list     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_88Uvs1RiQ&index=3&list  ))

It was a fairly temperate morning at the Phantomhive estate, the early summer sun flaming over the bustling suburbs of London, reaching from the busy central lines to the calm, country life that the Phantomhives held.

The rustling of the mid-heightened trees had awoken Estelle, her eyes opening as they brimmed with the dewdrops known as tears, as she wiped them away, due to the sudden onset of her mild hay fever and her tiredness. The memories of when she'd awoken to Ciel's face somewhat looked worried to her filled her mind, fooling her eyes, as she rolled over and got out of her bed, ready to change herself into her usual floral skirt with red roses and a black background, and frilly black-and-white top. Her skirt was held poofy by the use of a petticoat.

Once the task of changing was over, she brushed her fine, blonde hair into it's combed style, putting on her jeweled headband on to hold her hair out of her face to bring out her bright eyes which crossed between green and blue, and put on the various other parts to complete her outfit.

She looked outside, when the chirp of a bird's song confused her for Ciel's voice, as she darted outside into the hallway.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 15, 2014 5:06 pm

{Dude, that person did Ciel's laugh as if he (or she, couldn't see the vid well) was Ciel!!}

When the mistress did, it sent a girl in a maid uniform onto the ground, followed by the sound of glass shattering. Clara Dubois' eyes went wide when she realized she had dropped the vase that she had just gotten done cleaning that morning. Shocked filled her eyes and she only looked over to check if Estelle was alright. "Miss Estelle, I am so terribly sorry for bumping into you like that," Clara apologized, standing up and ran over to check if she had been cut. "Are you alright?! The vase didn't cut you, did it?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 15, 2014 5:40 pm

(( It's a she, and that is the voice actor. I can laugh pretty evil, even laughing normally XD Sorry for the late reply, there was a little problem but it's sorted now ))

Estellle just stared at the floor with her pristine eyes, somewhat out of the situation, before turning to the maid, "No, I am not cut,"She said with a wince, lifting her leg up to reveal a minimal cut, caused by the sudden impact. "I'm okay, just get this cleaned up before Sebastian and Ciel see."She said somewhat emotionlessly, but caring for the girl, she didn't want to tell on her, since Claire was a reliable older figure for her, and sisterly to Ciel, which made Estelle like her more than Mey rin.

She herself got up, slightly wincing at her leg but being okay nonetheless, the rich crimson colour of her blood obvious against her pale porcelain skin. "It's okay." She said after.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm

{It's all cool, I had to get something to eat. There is nothing to eat at my aunt's 'cause my two boy cousins eat everything up}

"I-In here," Clara said, keeping calm as she led Estelle into the nearest room and scrambled around to find some cloth and medicine. If she were Mey-Rin, the klutzy maid might've been running around screaming her guts off while begging to be forgiven for, but Clara was more level headed and can adapt to whatever is thrown at her.

She found some medicine in the cabinet of the many rooms the Phantomhive Manor held and bent down to Estelle, examining the cut on her leg. "I had a feeling today would be more hectic than usual," she muttered under her breath as she gently dabbed the cut with a wet washcloth and cleaned the area up before smearing some medicine alone the small cut. Afterwards, she wrapped some cloth around where she had been cut and stood up, putting away the materials.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Clara asked, still worried about Estelle. She could tell when she put on a tough face, especially around Ciel when the Young Lord knew something was the matter with her. "Would you like to rest in your room for today?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 15, 2014 6:26 pm

( I guess that's bad, since I love food, and can't go without it. I eat alot, but I burn some of it off by walking to school and gym )

"N-no, I have overheard we bear a visitor today. He should be arriving soon. I can bear this."She said with a small smile on the edge of her lips, her leg somewhat hurting, making her stutter, "The other servants should be busy preparing, but chances are Sebastian will make up for it."

Estelle looked out of the window, before back to Claire, "I'm expecting it to be hectic. He doesn't take to strangers lightly. It's a godsend I was accepted into this household."

Meanwhile, Sebastian had just been scolding Baldroy for turning the meat into a pile of burning mess, but when he heard the smash, had come calmly walking towards where he heard it was, dangerously leaving the servants unattended. He neared the door in which Estelle and Claire were in. He'd attended to Ciel's duties and left him in his office, so the noise was interesting to the butler who had nothing to do until instructed again.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 15, 2014 6:33 pm

"Ci-I mean, the Young Master is very humble and very understanding," Clara said, biting her tongue for almost calling Ciel by his name and not by "Lord Phantomhive" or "Young Master" or something of the adequate. "Please allow me to help you downstairs, m'lady. It's the least I can do for being so clumsy. And the vase-" She gasped as she realized that she left the broken places of the glass in the hallway and that anyone could come across the mess. Everyone in the manor must've heard the crash. If anyone found out she had broken the vase, surely her grandfather, Ciel, or god forbid, Sebastian, would criticize her.

"E-Excuse me, Miss Estelle, but I must attend to the mess outside," she said, bowing courtly before rushing out of the room to clean up the mess.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Estelle nodded with a daze expression, seeing Sebastian in the hallway as the door swung open, before attempting to stand up, patting her wound on her leg to test it, before slightly limping out.

Sebastian had seen the mess on the floor, and thought it was Mey rin's doing, as she was the clumsy one. Looking around, he then saw Claire running towards the mess. Looking rather surprised at her sudden appearance, he awaited her to confront him about this, or where she was before.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 45. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba