○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Página 24 de 45. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  - Página 24 Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 6:37 pm

(( I love fireworks, they're set off all times of year now due to many people of different religions celebrating, and it's awesome! I really wanna drive since I know many fundamentals of the road, but I gotta stick with trains and buses for now XD ))

"If you wish to be called by that then, I now know you as Clara."He uttered in a polite tone. Sebastian smiled politely down at her. He knew full and well they didn't talk well, but since today, they'd been talking quite alot. If it was like this for quite a while, he couldn't see why they wouldn't have good relations with each other. He did think of her as a rather sweet person. Wait, demons shouldn't think humans were sweet. Sebastian then had a look of surprise on his face, before smiling at her and shrugging away his thought."Now, if you excuse me, I will prepare my young master for sleep. Have pleasant dreams,Clara."He said walking towards the door before looking back at her with a genuine,somewhat emotional smile.

"Another ball would be fun." She confessed.Estelle yawned, the blush fading as she covered her mouth to remain ladylike, before turning to Ciel fully,"I-i'd like to thank you for dancing with me, and it seems terribly late, so goodnight, Ciel."She stammered, blushing badly at how she stuttered like him. I look like a total idiot stammering and blushing. He probably got the wrong message.She thought, internally cursing herself, before realizing she'd been awkwardly staring at the ground. Alerted, she stood up fully, not knowing what to do next. If she left just then, she'd be left off as cold, but if she kept on talking she'd be annoying. Her thoughts waged a war as she looked at him with somewhat puzzled eyes.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○  - Página 24 Empty Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 05, 2014 8:56 pm

((XD Eh, we just get fireworks on maybe holidays or whenever someone just wants to have a big party or something))

Clara gave him a big, happy smile. "Goodnight, Sebastian," she whispered loud enough for him to hear before she closed her eyes, pulling the blankets up to her chin. The memory of him just giving her a king smile made her blush, but just stayed still in the bed, good memories drifting her off to sleep. That night had been perfect. She got to dance with Sebastian, he carried her to bed, and even started calling her by her first name, no formality of them talking again. Maybe, just maybe, they could be like that once again, but maybe things would go back to the way they were the next day.

Ciel did not want to laugh at her adorable puzzled face. "You truly are one of a kind, Estelle," he said without thinking, meaning no offense towards her, but he loved how she tried to stay formal with him while her true nature shown out from the cracks of her shell she was in. He brushed some bangs out of her face and planted a kiss right on her forehead, hardly having to lean down at all, since they were about the same height, him being maybe an inch taller. When he pulled away, he had a small blush across his cheeks as well. "Good night, Estelle."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm

(( I used to hate fireworks because of some information video we got shown in 1st grade, and I thought my house would get blown up so I got scared. But now I realize the chances are very slim, so when fireworks are set off I try and round up friends. We often have fireworks in winter, though, which sucks XD Also, next plot? ))

Sebastian smiled again at her goodnight to him. Demons didn't sleep, but he did find that quite sweet. Under his breath as he just left the door, quietly so Clara supposedly couldn't hear it, he uttered,"Sweet dreams.", before the creak of the door shutting signaled his exit from the room. The night had been quite entertaining for a man who'd partied with pharaohs and royalty, and been in what some would classify as life-threatening situations. Something about the night was special to him, and he'd hold it close for the time being. Clara seemed different from other human females. He found it humerus at her shortness when they were dancing, but he also thought of it as cute, as he chuckled to himself as he strolled down the hallway to get to Ciel to prepare him for bed, then restore the manor to it's former glory, the nostalgia probably hanging in his mind.

A kiss? On the forehead? Oh no, I'm in trouble for this!Estelle worried in her thoughts as they bombarded her brain, as Estelle's blush thickened, surprised at Ciel's sudden action, but a wide smile covered her mouth. "Good night, Ciel!"She said in a happy tone, enlightened. She giggled slightly, raising her gloved hand to her mouth in a comical fashion, her bangs slowy covering her forehead again. Wait, was Ciel blushing? She thought, Maybe he's thinking the same as me. No, he has Elizabeth. After all, Lizzy is much, much more cuter. I'm just a guest. Her thoughts weighed her thoughts down for a mere second, before noticing she was in a daze again. With a determined look on her face, she hugged him, before going to her door, looking back at him with a smile. "Have great dreams, Ciel!"She said a little too loudly for night time, confidence in her voice. With that, she shut her door to retire to sleep for that night.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm

((Sure!! Very Happy And aww, I so ship Estelle and Ciel now ^^ it's even cute how their names' rhyme! Laughing ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 9:56 pm

(( XD! Rhyming names is cute ^^ Laughing  Aww, I ship Sebastian and Clara too, It's too cute! Sebastian doesn't have feelings, Clara has alot, and then Sebastian gets human feelings. I think he had emotions in the first place, I mean, with all the cats and stuff XD! ))

A week or two later, Sebastian was in Ciel's study, "Young master, there is news out that a mysterious Jack the Ripper is murdering women all over London. The Queen has contacted us to do something about us in the form of this letter."Sebastian handed Ciel the letter, standing solemnly by his desk. "She suggests we go there to investigate."

Estelle meanwhile, was sitting in the parlor again. Even though it had been a week or two, the thoughts of the ball were on her mind. She was tucked into a murder mystery novel, surprisingly similar to the case Sebastian and Ciel were discussing right at the moment.

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Jul 05, 2014 10:47 pm

((Yeah, night and day, yet so cute together! Very Happy Very Happy))

"I suppose it's unavoidable. I am the Queen's faithful guard dog, and I shall do any request she gives me," Ciel said, looking over the files that Sebastian gave him. "Jack the Ripper, murdering weapon around London, mainly prostitutes," he read off of there. A normal 12 year old boy would've gotten disturbed by this kind of thing, but not Ciel.

Clara was humming as she swept the lobby, looking around the huge mansion as she remembered the ball that was not long ago. Her and Sebastian dancing, his arms around her, her head against his chest. It was like a dream she never wanted to wake up from, and she was still a little in dreamland, as you can see by the humming of her voice and spinning as she swept.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 11:05 pm

(( Yeah  Very Happy ))

"I shall contact Madam red immediately about our London townhouse. It should be okay, anyway."Sebastian replied,"I will prepare our carriage to leave by 11am, and be there by noon, so we can devise a plan to capture this repulsive killer."Sebastian said with a hint of disgust in his voice for the killer.

Estelle shut her book and returned it to the bookcase. She was quite bored this eventful morning, after finishing the book a mere two hours after she started, she had nothing to do but to either do chores or play chess, neither prospecting to her.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 06, 2014 3:53 am

((Hey! Sorry I left, I was feeling uber tired. I don't know if it's from little sleep, since I kept waking up last night, or maybe from the pain in my foot, or just laying around, not sure. And I maybe slept only 5 minutes XP And then I got something to eat and took a shower and now I ma just laying on my booty, wondering where I'm gonna sleep))

"Good. I trust you to see it through, Sebastian." Ciel stood up and stacked the papers neatly on his desk. "I shall go tell Estelle myself of our departure, but..." He glanced at Sebastian, turning his head slightly, "make sure no one tells her the true reason for our trip. I do not want to scare her."

Clara got done with the sweeping and put the broom back into the cleaning closet near the kitchen, seeing Baldroy, Finny, and Mey-Rin, sitting around, doing nothing. It sure was a boring morning, nothing eventful happening over the past couple of days.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jul 07, 2014 4:43 pm

(( I don't blame you for sleeping, if I was really badly sleep-deprived I'd probably take like, 10 naps. It's ok! ))

Sebastian grinned in his usual teethed open-mouth grin, "Yes, my lord."He replied with a bow, before getting up,"I shall inform the young miss that we are departing soon. I will make sure the other servants can house-sit." Sebastian said. By other, he meant Mey rin, Finny and Baldroy. Tanaka would keep an eye over them, and as for Clara, Sebastian was unsure whether to bring her, due to the dangers of London currently at the time.

Estelle walked into the ballroom, wandering around the manor. She was now looking for the other servants - the three comical servants were probably causing a ruckus of hilarity, but Estelle heard nothing, so she remained in the ballroom. Her curiosity lead her to a statue, outlining it's face features with her index finger, tracing the marble with a perplexed look on her face on how someone managed to carve this, but also a look of marvel.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 24 de 45. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba