Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 31 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Magica - Hayley Shannon Bartholomew - Villain - Youkai

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Dic 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_n5dxlh2ylD1tatwjio1_500

(______________________________________)
A warning melody calls an angel of death
A dream of despair Death 13
A requiem from a sharp elegy welcomes you to terror
An unreasonable future I shout at but the truth is

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_lyfxr08c4c1r0fmrn

/Who is She?/

Hayley Shannon Bartholomew, even though she is just know by her first name of Hayley. Her birthdate was on January fifteenth of six hundred AD. Though now instead of a human she is specter haunting the present. Even though she looked like a child, a looks merely seven years old, underestimate this child you might not see tomorrow.

At one point, once upon a time, Hayley did have a normal life so to speak. Loving parents, a kind family, and the life that everything was just right in. Though when she was only just seven years old, her family was attacked because of her families practices into the arcane arts or attempt to. While her family was carted off to jail for the rest of their lives. Hayley was instead attacked by one of the guards and left to bleed to death in the ruins of her old home.

While even just being a child, the anger and sadness among other emotions slowly began to grow as she lauded there expecting to die. Though that was when the Youkai was born.

Slowly she had to grow use to her new life as a Youkai, and unlike other Youkais she didn't seem to have a connection that tied her to one single place. So she continued to wander the lands, in search of the people that destroyed her life and among other things.

In the present, she has managed to track down most of the blood line of the people that ruined her life and even managed to behead a few of them. Though some magical girls have been getting in her way, which she finds annoying enough as is. So she joined up with the other villain, so she could kill two birds with one stone. Get to the rest of that one blood line and keep the magical girls out of her way.

I'll never for give myself
Would reaping everything that gathered up cause tomorrow to change?
Go ahead just saw now before it hurts
Let's cut it to pieces

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_n7qar85b2i1rdwyqho4_500

Believeing in each other's bonds true strength is
Courage and the will to believe that spins hands together
Surely Surely I'm stil fine I can still fly
Once shining bonds now sing a melody to the sky

/What is she like?/

Hayley, while before becoming a Youkai, she was like any other child. Cute, naive, sweet, and somewhat of a barrel of monkeys. Though anything else about her in that time was too long ago for even her to remember. Mostly because of her memory span along with she has the brain of a seven year old.

While Hayley, in the present times, tends to be more sadistic of sorts. Enjoying her enemies being in pain, and watching them wither underneath her feet. Along with the fact that she tends to always have two blades on her which she holds onto dearly. Even though her personality has changed, she still does have the brain of a seven year old. One thing that can't be changed.

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_n45bpskwhH1qd16pfo1_400

Killer beats with max volume at full ten
I teach death to the corners of your brain
A music scale of beheading chills your spine at Hades's masquerade
Sounds of entwined blades are somehow a painful rhapsody

/What is She?/

Hayley is a Youkai. A japanese ghost, in other words. While she has the normal Youkai abilities of not being able to be seen by "normal" people and can slightly go through walls. Her best abilities lie with her swords, which even though that was what killed her all those years ago. She can easily wield two katana blades and slice and dice her enemies to pieces. That is where most if not all, of any gotten powers, had gone to.

Even though her physical abilities, or sword play, is top notch. Her magical talents are in the lacking to nonexistence department. Making her somewhat weak to magical attacks, though thats only if they can hit her. Because like any other child she can run pretty fast.

From inside a cage help is given in a bisecting kiss
Shout aloud call now tears accompany everything
Let's cut it to pieces
A legend is to much my heart now attacking with everything

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_inline_n7ozmeubvh1so7sym

Gifs -
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Face Claim - Kohina Hiruko - Black Bullet
Song Lyrics - Gokuren - Igalima - Symphogear G

Código:
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/4e09f007b493c41ea46eda8be79ad879/tumblr_n5dxlh2ylD1tatwjio1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[right][color=#009900](______________________________________)[/color]
[color=#660000][i]A warning melody[/i][/color][color=#cc0000][i] calls an angel[/i][/color][color=#ff0000] of death[/color]
[color=#ff00ff]A dre[/color][color=#cc00ff]am of[/color][color=#9900ff] despair[/color][color=#6600ff] Death 13[/color]
[color=#660033]A requie[/color][color=#990033]m from a sharp e[/color][color=#cc0033]legy welcomes you to[/color][color=#ff0033] terror[/color]
[color=#0000cc]An unreas[/color][color=#3300cc]onable future I sh[/color][color=#6600cc]out at but[/color][color=#9900cc] the truth is[/color]
[color=#009900](______________________________________)[/color][/right]

[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfxr08c4c1r0fmrn.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=#006600]/[/color][i][color=#ff0000]Who is She?[/color][/i][color=#006600]/[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Hayley Shannon Bartholomew, even though she is just know by her first name of Hayley. Her birthdate was on January fifteenth of six hundred AD. Though now instead of a human she is specter haunting the present. Even though she looked like a child, a looks merely seven years old, underestimate this child you might not see tomorrow.

At one point, once upon a time, Hayley did have a normal life so to speak. Loving parents, a kind family, and the life that everything was just right in. Though when she was only just seven years old, her family was attacked because of her families practices into the arcane arts or attempt to. While her family was carted off to jail for the rest of their lives. Hayley was instead attacked by one of the guards and left to bleed to death in the ruins of her old home.

While even just being a child, the anger and sadness among other emotions slowly began to grow as she lauded there expecting to die. Though that was when the Youkai was born.

Slowly she had to grow use to her new life as a Youkai, and unlike other Youkais she didn't seem to have a connection that tied her to one single place. So she continued to wander the lands, in search of the people that destroyed her life and among other things.

In the present, she has managed to track down most of the blood line of the people that ruined her life and even managed to behead a few of them. Though some magical girls have been getting in her way, which she finds annoying enough as is. So she joined up with the other villain, so she could kill two birds with one stone. Get to the rest of that one blood line and keep the magical girls out of her way.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfxr08c4c1r0fmrn.png[/img][/center]

[color=#660000][i]I'll[/i][/color][color=#cc0000][i] never for[/i][/color][color=#ff0000] [i]give myself[/i][/color]
[color=#ff00ff]Would reap[/color][color=#cc00ff]ing everything that gather[/color][color=#9900ff]ed up cause to[/color][color=#6600ff]morrow to change?[/color]
[color=#660033]Go a[/color][color=#990033]head just sa[/color][color=#cc0033]w now befo[/color][color=#ff0033]re it hurts[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Let's[/color][color=#3300cc] cut[/color][color=#6600cc] it to[/color][color=#9900cc] pieces[/color]

[center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3f9f1548ba210086801d974008c05351/tumblr_n7qar85b2i1rdwyqho4_500.gif[/img][/center]

[color=#660000][i]Believeing in[/i][/color][color=#cc0000][i] each other's bonds[/i][/color][color=#ff0000] true strength is[/color]
[color=#ff00ff]Courage and[/color][color=#cc00ff] the will to believe[/color][color=#9900ff] that spins[/color][color=#6600ff] hands together[/color]
[color=#660033]Surely[/color][color=#990033] Surely[/color][color=#cc0033] I'm stil fine I[/color][color=#ff0033] can still fly[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Once shining[/color][color=#3300cc] bonds now sing[/color][color=#6600cc] a melody[/color][color=#9900cc] to the sky[/color]

[center][color=#006600]/[/color][i][color=#ff0000]What is she like?[/color][/i][color=#006600]/[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Hayley, while before becoming a Youkai, she was like any other child. Cute, naive, sweet, and somewhat of a barrel of monkeys. Though anything else about her in that time was too long ago for even her to remember. Mostly because of her memory span along with she has the brain of a seven year old.

While Hayley, in the present times, tends to be more sadistic of sorts. Enjoying her enemies being in pain, and watching them wither underneath her feet. Along with the fact that she tends to always have two blades on her which she holds onto dearly. Even though her personality has changed, she still does have the brain of a seven year old. One thing that can't be changed.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/58c5608af005d0e3197c6a2db97aaa7f/tumblr_n45bpskwhH1qd16pfo1_400.gif[/img][/center]

[color=#660000][i]Killer beats[/i][/color][color=#cc0000][i] with max volume[/i][/color][color=#ff0000][i] at full ten[/i][/color]
[color=#ff00ff]I teach[/color][color=#cc00ff] death to the[/color][color=#9900ff] corners of[/color][color=#6600ff] your brain[/color]
[color=#660033]A music[/color][color=#990033] scale of behead[/color][color=#cc0033]ing chills your spine[/color][color=#ff0033] at Hades's masquerade[/color]
[color=#0000cc]Sounds of[/color][color=#3300cc] entwined blades are[/color][color=#6600cc] somehow a[/color][color=#9900cc] painful rhapsody[/color]

[center][color=#006600]/[/color][i][color=#ff0000]What is She?[/color][/i][color=#006600]/[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Hayley is a Youkai. A japanese ghost, in other words. While she has the normal Youkai abilities of not being able to be seen by "normal" people and can slightly go through walls. Her best abilities lie with her swords, which even though that was what killed her all those years ago. She can easily wield two katana blades and slice and dice her enemies to pieces. That is where most if not all, of any gotten powers, had gone to.

Even though her physical abilities, or sword play, is top notch. Her magical talents are in the lacking to nonexistence department. Making her somewhat weak to magical attacks, though thats only if they can hit her. Because like any other child she can run pretty fast.[/color][/size][/center]

[color=#660000][i]From inside a[/i][/color][color=#cc0000][i] cage help is given in[/i][/color][color=#ff0000][i] a bisecting kiss[/i][/color]
[color=#ff00ff]Shout aloud[/color][color=#cc00ff] call now[/color][color=#9900ff] tears acco[/color][color=#6600ff]mpany everything[/color]
[color=#660033]Let's[/color][color=#990033] cut [/color][color=#cc0033]it to[/color][color=#ff0033] pieces[/color]
[color=#0000cc]A legend is[/color][color=#3300cc] to much my heart[/color][color=#6600cc] now attacking[/color][color=#9900cc] with everything[/color]

[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/cb8ec73283ed2ab9f1968fa05784277a/tumblr_inline_n7ozmeubvh1so7sym.gif[/img][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Gifs -
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Face Claim - Kohina Hiruko - Black Bullet
Song Lyrics - Gokuren - Igalima - Symphogear G[/color][/size][/center]

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Dic 08, 2014 3:35 pm, editado 3 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Magica - Destiney Samara Austell - Villain - Android

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mm50e0C8Fy1r57f87o1_500

::____________________________________::
The sight of love fell from fingers tilting your neck
If everything gathered and piled up would we be able to reach the Lord Moon?

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Hr1

~*~Who is She?~*~

Destiney Samara Austell, also known as Destiny,  born on the fifth of December. Or more like created and booted up on the fifth of December. Why is that, to put it simply is because she is an android.

Her official tag being known as Anti-Magic Suppression Weapon, generation seven, created by the underground group known as the Minawhi corporation. This group created these Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons out of fear that the rising number of magical girls would lead to mass destruction and that they would eventually try and take over the world. While the Minawhi had no knowledge or evidence to support this claim, the created the Savior project and began research and development on the Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons under the Savior project.

While the Minawhi corporation has kept its nose clean on the surface, so no one would suspect them of these devious plot, though underneath their large building in the center of the city there is something more devious going on. The creation and testing of each Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons took its time, leading from generation to generation each with its own flaws. Generation one having a system meltdown. Generation two being corrupted by the "magic" installed and having to be exterminated. Generation three having system errors and not looking hardly human like. Generation four and five mysteriously breaking down after being active for forty eight hours. Along with Generation six, who functioned the longest before it had to be powered down. Every other generations problems eventually getting solved did they make the Seventh generation of Anti-Magic Suppression Weapon codename Azealian Destiny.

This weapon, looking close to human as possible, with full working systems and an operation "magic" side to it. Giving her the title of the strongest of the Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons and starting her off on her mission, by these twisted scientists. Exterminate any and all Magical Girls.

As of present, she under the name of Destiney Samara Austell has been attending high school so she can learn about "human" life and other things. While as soon as school is out she is scheduled to return to the Minawhi corporation building for training and more training.

Educating DNA on mixed errors of realism
Bowing like dolls in a monochrome prison

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mnrxw5XSyL1qzvtljo1_500

That's why that sort of world
Let's cut it all to pieces

~*~What is she like?~*~

Destiney tends to be aloof from everyone, except for the scientists at the Minawhi corporation. While at school she tends to be somewhat unsure of how to interact with other people because it wasn't in her programing to interact with other people. Even though her programing does decide what she majorly does she can slide her way past it at some times and decide on her own of what she should do. Though when ever this happens the scientist always program it out of her once she gets back to Minawhi.

Destiney, while in battle, is cold, direct, and to the point. Mostly because she isn't playing around when she is in battle. When her enemy is open she will not hesitate to shot at the opening. When her enemy is down for the count will she go to finish them off. While this cold robotic manner may seem best for a combat situation, when your not facing down her barrel, it does have its draw backs. Mostly of the aftermath, where the one "glitch" as her programmers call it comes back which seem to give her emotions of grief, sorrow, among many others after the battle. Which causes her to ponder over what she had done and not return to the Minawhi building, causing the scientists and programers to come out and get her if they can find her.

We become delinquents from operating with drugs
Target every unneeded emotion and uninstall it

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Dansai-Bunri-no-Crime-Edge-11-5

Thoughts and ideas from links can't be represented as 0's and 1's
My rising energy gauge surpasses its limit and something overflows

~*~What is She?~*~

Destiney is an android. A human like robot that can perform commands given to her. Though she is the Seventh generation of Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons. Meaning she is above that of a normal android. She has been equipped with metals that can take "magical" attacks without breaking into a million pieces. Though that is only with elemental magic attacks, of the four big elements, other more advanced magical attacks can starter the armor. While she also has been equipped with a "magic" system of her own. Allowing her to manipulate the electrons in the air and around her and shooting them either as beams or bullets at her enemies. Though her hands also function as guns and her eyes like sights as well.

Though if she's fighting when she is trying to act like a human, she uses a shot needle which tends to usually have a mild formula in it that causes paralysis in whoever it is ejected into. Which she tends to have refills on her when she is trying to act human.

Though while she is strong against fire, water, earth, and lighting on the outside. If any electricity or water happens to get through to her circuits will it try to force her into a shut down like state. Which she will struggle to fight the command of shutting down though in the end it isn't really possible. Once in the shut down state, her auto defense systems kick in and in a sense "teleport", while really its just a smokescreen and some of the scientists tailing her grab her and drive off, her back to the Minawhi corporation so the scientists can reboot her. Because most of the scientist know, if either she can be reprogrammed or gain a "soul" she could easily become their enemy. Which both would be dangerous indeed.

Quickly these kinds of tears
Let's cut them all to pieces

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_ml5bc41wpI1rshzuyo1_500

Gifs -
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Images -
Anime Aura
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Face Claim - Yamane Byouinzaka - The Severing Crime Edge
Song Lyrics - Oukyo - Shul Shagana - Symphogear G

Código:
[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8e57625fdeaad85785b7d93fa80136f9/tumblr_mm50e0C8Fy1r57f87o1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[color=#ff0099]::____________________________________::[/color]
[color=#ff33ff]The sight[/color][color=#cc0099] of love[/color][color=#990099] fell from[/color][color=#660099] fingers tilting[/color][color=#330099] your neck[/color]
[color=#0033ff]If everything gathered[/color][color=#3333ff] and piled up[/color][color=#6633ff] would we be[/color][color=#9933ff] able to reach[/color][color=#cc33ff] the Lord Moon?[/color]

[center][img]http://home.earthlink.net/imagelib/sitebuilder/pictures/hrlines/hr1.gif[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][color=#ff3300][i]Who is She?[/i][/color][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Destiney Samara Austell, also known as Destiny,  born on the fifth of December. Or more like created and booted up on the fifth of December. Why is that, to put it simply is because she is an android.

Her official tag being known as Anti-Magic Suppression Weapon, generation seven, created by the underground group known as the Minawhi corporation. This group created these Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons out of fear that the rising number of magical girls would lead to mass destruction and that they would eventually try and take over the world. While the Minawhi had no knowledge or evidence to support this claim, the created the Savior project and began research and development on the Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons under the Savior project.

While the Minawhi corporation has kept its nose clean on the surface, so no one would suspect them of these devious plot, though underneath their large building in the center of the city there is something more devious going on. The creation and testing of each Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons took its time, leading from generation to generation each with its own flaws. Generation one having a system meltdown. Generation two being corrupted by the "magic" installed and having to be exterminated. Generation three having system errors and not looking hardly human like. Generation four and five mysteriously breaking down after being active for forty eight hours. Along with Generation six, who functioned the longest before it had to be powered down. Every other generations problems eventually getting solved did they make the Seventh generation of Anti-Magic Suppression Weapon codename Azealian Destiny.

This weapon, looking close to human as possible, with full working systems and an operation "magic" side to it. Giving her the title of the strongest of the Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons and starting her off on her mission, by these twisted scientists. Exterminate any and all Magical Girls.

As of present, she under the name of Destiney Samara Austell has been attending high school so she can learn about "human" life and other things. While as soon as school is out she is scheduled to return to the Minawhi corporation building for training and more training.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://home.earthlink.net/imagelib/sitebuilder/pictures/hrlines/hr1.gif[/img][/center]

[color=#ff33ff]Educat[/color][color=#cc0099]ing DNA[/color][color=#990099] on[/color][color=#660099] mixed errors[/color][color=#330099] of realism[/color]
[color=#0033ff]Bowing[/color][color=#3333ff] like[/color][color=#6633ff] dolls in[/color][color=#9933ff] a monochrome[/color][color=#cc33ff] prison[/color]

[center][img(500px,260px)]http://25.media.tumblr.com/96276a19e81bbfc4fd0bbba851baac2e/tumblr_mnrxw5XSyL1qzvtljo1_500.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#ff33ff]That's[/color][color=#cc0099] why[/color][color=#990099] that[/color][color=#660099] sort[/color][color=#330099] of world[/color]
[color=#0033ff]Let's[/color][color=#3333ff] cut[/color][color=#6633ff] it[/color][color=#9933ff] all to[/color][color=#cc33ff] pieces[/color]

[center][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][color=#ff3300][i]What is she like?[/i][/color][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Destiney tends to be aloof from everyone, except for the scientists at the Minawhi corporation. While at school she tends to be somewhat unsure of how to interact with other people because it wasn't in her programing to interact with other people. Even though her programing does decide what she majorly does she can slide her way past it at some times and decide on her own of what she should do. Though when ever this happens the scientist always program it out of her once she gets back to Minawhi.

Destiney, while in battle, is cold, direct, and to the point. Mostly because she isn't playing around when she is in battle. When her enemy is open she will not hesitate to shot at the opening. When her enemy is down for the count will she go to finish them off. While this cold robotic manner may seem best for a combat situation, when your not facing down her barrel, it does have its draw backs. Mostly of the aftermath, where the one "glitch" as her programmers call it comes back which seem to give her emotions of grief, sorrow, among many others after the battle. Which causes her to ponder over what she had done and not return to the Minawhi building, causing the scientists and programers to come out and get her if they can find her.[/color][/size][/center]

[color=#ff33ff]We[/color][color=#cc0099] become[/color][color=#990099] delinquents[/color][color=#660099] from operating[/color][color=#330099] with drugs[/color]
[color=#0033ff]Target every[/color][color=#3333ff] unneeded[/color][color=#6633ff] emotion[/color][color=#9933ff] and[/color][color=#cc33ff] uninstall it[/color]

[center][img(500px,260px)]http://animeaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dansai-Bunri-no-Crime-Edge-11-5.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#ff33ff]Thoughts and ideas[/color][color=#cc0099] from links can't[/color][color=#990099] be represented[/color][color=#660099] as[/color][color=#330099] 0's and 1's[/color]
[color=#0033ff]My rising energy[/color][color=#3333ff] gauge surpasses[/color][color=#6633ff] its limit[/color][color=#9933ff] and something[/color][color=#cc33ff] overflows[/color]

[center][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][color=#ff3300][i]What is She?[/i][/color][color=#ff6600]~*~[/color][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Destiney is an android. A human like robot that can perform commands given to her. Though she is the Seventh generation of Anti-Magic Suppression Weapons. Meaning she is above that of a normal android. She has been equipped with metals that can take "magical" attacks without breaking into a million pieces. Though that is only with elemental magic attacks, of the four big elements, other more advanced magical attacks can starter the armor. While she also has been equipped with a "magic" system of her own. Allowing her to manipulate the electrons in the air and around her and shooting them either as beams or bullets at her enemies. Though her hands also function as guns and her eyes like sights as well.

Though if she's fighting when she is trying to act like a human, she uses a shot needle which tends to usually have a mild formula in it that causes paralysis in whoever it is ejected into. Which she tends to have refills on her when she is trying to act human.

Though while she is strong against fire, water, earth, and lighting on the outside. If any electricity or water happens to get through to her circuits will it try to force her into a shut down like state. Which she will struggle to fight the command of shutting down though in the end it isn't really possible. Once in the shut down state, her auto defense systems kick in and in a sense "teleport", while really its just a smokescreen and some of the scientists tailing her grab her and drive off, her back to the Minawhi corporation so the scientists can reboot her. Because most of the scientist know, if either she can be reprogrammed or gain a "soul" she could easily become their enemy. Which both would be dangerous indeed.[/color][/size][/center]

[color=#ff33ff]Quickly[/color][color=#cc0099] these[/color][color=#990099] kinds[/color][color=#660099] of[/color][color=#330099] tears[/color]
[color=#0033ff]Let's[/color][color=#3333ff] cut[/color][color=#6633ff] them[/color][color=#9933ff] all to[/color][color=#cc33ff] pieces[/color]

[center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/58cca8b9eacd9447506f035ceb22f055/tumblr_ml5bc41wpI1rshzuyo1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[center][size=10][color=#000000]Gifs -
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Images -
Anime Aura
Tumblr - Assorted Users
Face Claim - Yamane Byouinzaka - The Severing Crime Edge
Song Lyrics - Oukyo - Shul Shagana - Symphogear G[/color][/size][/center]
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 09, 2015 10:24 pm

*bumping because I can*
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Neoline Boarding School

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Feb 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Código:
[size=10][color=#000000]The school of all schools, the cream of the crop go here. To Neoline Boarding School, the elite school of magic and science rolled into one. The school a lot of people long to get into, but only a select few make it in. You and several others are among that select few. As you arrive at the school, by train, by teleportation, or even by plane, you are greeted by one of the members of the staff.[/color][/size]

[size=16][i][color=#0000ff]"To those of you that managed to pass our tests, crafted by the elite of our staff. With the brightest of applications, meeting our standards. Lastly, with the talent to survive our courses and life here.

"To those of you, our newly selected few. We here at Neoline Boarding School, now welcome you to our school. Though before we have you shifted into our classes, first we will determine your future. Now one by one step up to Yasagaru, and he will tell you what you will become."[/color][/i][/size]

[size=10][color=#000000]So, now. With you like your destiny or not, you will enter into the school. So is this still the school of your dreams with the destiny you always wanted? Or is this now the nightmare you wish had never happened?

All thats left to say, is...
Can you change your own destined future?[/color][/size]

Código:
[color=#000000][b]~~Staff and Faculty~~[/b][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Ms. Aligoria Ellieaan - Age:: 28[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]She teaches homeroom for half of the freshman, while also does the Magic Combat training for he rest of the grades. Her home room number is 1-1, and has around thirty students in her class. She is very strict and also very serious about her job. If you step out of line or break one of the rules, she will call you out on it without mercy.

She is five feet nine inches with heels on, with silver hair tied back in a bun every day that bring attention to her forest green eyes. She is usually seen wearing a woman's suit in the classroom, with the jacket and the skirt in a dark metal gray. Though during Magic Combat training she wears a black combat suit, magical enchanted not to break or rip[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Mr. Yuuri Weionin - Age :: 26[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]He teaches homeroom for the other half of the freshman, though he also does Beastry and Summoning Familiars for the rest of the grades. He is a little more laid back, which is the main point why he and Ms. Ellieaan get in to several disagreements. Mostly because he doesn't agree with her teaching styles. While he seems to have a mischievous side as well, often taking students on field trips into the restricted areas.

He is six feet four inches, with shaggy brown hair with stains of white in his hair because of a potion mix up, though neither of them do justice to his dull silver eyes. He usually wears a normal t-shirt and jeans, which colors vary from day to day. He also wears the same in Beastry and Summoning Familiars classes, which with his attire he'd look like a student if it wasn't for the amulet around his neck with his teacher's ID on it.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Mrs. Allirionia Twellion - Age :: 31[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]Mrs. Twellion teaches the home room for half of the sophomores, while her husband teaches the other half with her room being 2-4. She also teaches the Conjuring and Curse Making classes, which usually doesn't get a lot of students in them. She has a weird personality, often asking students to call her Allirionia, or Alli instead of Mrs. Twellion. She's joke with her students, though one step on her bad side and the happy humorous lady with become the Wicked Witch of your school life. And even some of the students that have her don't know what will cause that change, because it changes ever week or so.

She is five feet tall with heels, while without them she is about four feet eight inches. Her platinum blond hair is always back in a high messy ponytail, that only reaches her shoulder blades. While her yellow brown eyes, seem to catch anyone with ease. She usually wears the outfit that looks like a witch's outfit, or like she's dressed up for Halloween. Though what costume will come out her office door, no one never knows.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Mr. Erienin Twellion - Age :: 30[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]He teaches the other sophomores home room while his wife teaches the other half while his room is 2-6. He also teaches the Divine Blessings and Curse Breaking classes, which tends to get more students than his wife's classes. Also that he's married to the teacher of the "dark" classes. He is very kind and has a strong sense of justice, though his weakness is his wife. She can bend him back and forth with ease, he's just blindly in love so maybe that's how their relationship has gotten this far.

He is five foot three inches, with short black spiky hair and red brown eyes. While he always is wearing a white suit, which he is very touchy about anyone getting dirt on it student, beast, or anything else. Which he always sticks by without question.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Ms. Serieniana Everone - Age :: 27[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]She teaches all of the juniors homeroom, because the other teacher that split the juniors with her quit at the beginning of this year. Though that doesn't seem to faze her, because she has the large classroom or lecture hall on the third floor for her class. While she also teaches the Magical Science class and the Mathematics classes for the rest of the grades, along with being the supervisor for the woman's dorm. She does have her moments of "playing blond" and forgetting stuff which can be hard for students in her class.

She is four feet seven inches without heels, which only goes up by an inch with heels. With her long maple brown hair, and her ice water blue eyes though that isn't what draws the most attention. What does is the snow white cat ears and tail, due to an accident with transformation magic several years ago.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Ms. Agithia Severine - Age :: 40[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]Being the oldest among the staff besides the headmaster, she teaches all of the seniors homeroom. Though she isn't on the forth floor for her classroom, she teaches her class at the top of the center tower in the school and she isn't one for tartiness. Other than that she also teaches the Roles of Magic, Hierarchy of Destiny, and Plans for Success in Your Future Career classes. She is easy the nasty of all of the staff, and makes Ms. Ellieaan look like a small fry. She easily snap at anyone who tried to get out of or change their destined jobs given by Yasagaru, and she will severely damage those students grades. Though the headmaster, changes them back right after she does it.

She is five feet five inches, standing up straight. Though hunched over she is four feet nine inches. Her dark burnt gray hair that doesn't go past her neck, and sharp cold sky blue eyes she'll watch your every move. While she wears what seems to be ancient mystic clothing, of blues, reds, and purples. She does have a wooden staff, and she isn't afraid to bop a student on the head.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Mr. Theodurioun Alleniano - Age :: 35[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]While he doesn't really teach any classes, he is the school nurse and supervisor of the men's dorms. He does seem to be very quiet and when he has to talk to people, like when he takes the new students to Yasagaru to be told their destined jobs, he does appear to be very nervous and often stutters. He can be very disorganized as well, and why he's the nurse is the major mystery of the school.

He is five feet seven inches, with silver flat hair that doesn't go further than his ears. While his bright yellow eyes seem to catch things, but not always. He usually wears a marine blue suit, though his ties are usually very colorful and change day by day.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]Headmaster Igor Weillinonr - Age :: ??[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]He is, just as it says, the Headmaster of Neoline Boarding School. The man with the final say who gets into the school and who doesn't. Though he's not really seen much outside of his office, and hardly seems to leave. Yet, he has enough power to contact whoever he wants on the school grounds at all times. His office is at the top of the tower on the cliff behind the school. Which from there he can see almost everything, and as rumor has it he has a scrying glass that he can use when he wants to.

On his hologram messages, he appears as a old man with silver gray hair. Which is only on the sides of his head, while on top he is bald. His dark violet eyes do hide his emotions and thoughts well, though not always. He usually wears traditional wizard robes, of black and silver. Though wither or not this is true in person no one really knows, as the staff themselves haven't ever seen him in person for years.[/size][/color]

Código:
[color=#000000][size=10][i]~~Class Listings~~[/i][/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#ff0000][b]Requires[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#000000]Roles of Magic
Hierarchy of Destiny
Magical Science
Mathematics[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#0000ff][b]Electives[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#000000]Beastry
Conjuring
Curse Making
Divine Blessings
Curse Breaking
Plans for Success in Your Future Career
Summoning Familiars
Magic Combat[/color][/size]

Código:
[size=10][color=#ff0000][b]~~Role Play Rules~~[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#000000]* All Site Rules Apply *
* No Overpowered Characters, No God-moding, No Power Playing, No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues *
* Please more than one sentence! I want at least a small paragraph, which is [u]three to four good sentences[/u]. More is always welcome. *
* If other people are offline, and only you and someone else is on. You can go on but, don't go more than a page or two. So we don't have major recaps. *
* Play at least two characters! One male, one female freshman. This is a requirement. *
* You can play up to six characters, three males, three females. *
* Respect Everyone else in the Role Play *
* Please be Active, do PM me if you'll be offline for a long period of time *
* You cannot, [u]cannot[/u] have your own character date/love/like/have a crush on your own character. You can have your character date/love/like/have a crush on someone else's character. As long as you ask that person if it is alright first. *
* If you have read all of these, please add "Challenging Destiny" somewhere in your forms. *[/color][/size]

Código:
[color=#0000ff][size=10]Forms[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]You can make your own forms but please have these things in there...

Anime Picture/Description - How does your character look? (picture is preferred though descriptions is acceptable)
Name - What's your character's full name?
Nickname - What do they want their name to be shorten too?
Age - How old is your character? (Must be between 15-18)
Gender - Self Explanatory
Classes - What classes will they have? (The four Required Classes, plus four elective classes of your choice)
Magic - What magic can they use? (EX.) Can create Wind gusts from their hands, Can read other people's auras, Can levitate for four minutes at a time (One Element/Powerful power, three support powers)
Familiar (If taking Summoning Familiar Class) - What familiar will they have, when they summon it?
Familiar's Magic - What Magic will your Familiar have? (One Element/Powerful power, one support power)[/size][/color]

Código:
[color=#0000ff][size=10]~~ Students ~~[/size][/color]
[color=#ff0000][size=10]--Girls--[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]Jay Nozomu Lux | 15 | -MagicWIP-
Eliza Arendell Rinne | 17 | -MagicWIP-
More to come once other forms come in[/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000][size=10]--Guys--[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]Merll Serren Ash | 16 | -MagicWIP-
Cristensen Wellion Dusk | 15 | -MagicWIP-[/color][/size]

[color=#0000ff][size=10]~~ Teachers ~~[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]For those of you that want to have Teachers. Please ask, or PM me about it first with their name and what class they will be teaching so I can add it to the Class list.
Ms. Aligoria Ellieaan | 28 | Magical Combat, Freshman Homeroom
Mr. Yuuri Weionin | 26 | Beastry, Summoning Familiars, Freshman Homeroom
Mrs. Allirionia Twellion | 31 | Curse Making, Conjuring, Sophomore Homeroom
Mr. Erienin Twellion | 30 | Divine Blessings, Curse Breaking, Sophomore Homeroom
Ms. Serieniana Everone | 27 | Magical Science, Mathematics, Junior Homeroom
Ms. Agithia Severine | 40 | Roles of Magic, Hierarchy of Destiny, Plans for Success in Your Future Career[/color][/size]

[color=#000033][size=10]Couples[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=10]o><o - Married
--> One sided relationship (can go the other direction as well)
<--> Two sided relationship
(may add more if needed)

List to be made once RP starts[/size][/color]

Código:
[color=#000000][size=10]This RP is now officially open![/size][/color]
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Kairi Draconian - Fairy Tail - S-Class

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_njh2v6DmOk1tga1sco2_500

Welcome to Fairy Tail. What is your name?
"I'm Kairi Draconian, at your service."

Ah, nice to meet you. So how old are you?
"I am twenty one, master."

Now what is your gender? Just to be sure.
"I am female."

I get it now. Can you tell me what your Magic type is?
"I am a Castor type Magic."

Interesting! Do you know the name of your magic?
"It is Take Over Magic, known as Dragonic Soul."

Can you explain on that?
"Well, I can explain my Take-Over forms,

"Fire Rose Dragonic Soul. It's not one of my best ones but it will due in a pinch! As the name says it combines Fire and Plants. Allows me to use thorn from Rose vines to attack. Not my strongest by a long shot."

"Burning Dragonic Soul. It's a leap up the ladder from Fire Rose. This one all about fire. Controlling Fire, Attacking with Fire, and Defending with fire. True it might be up the ladder though its not my best."

"Life Pierce Dragonic Soul. This ones about right next next to Fire Rose in strength, maybe a little ahead of it. An Earth Dragon attack base and the spear on my left arm in this one helps too."

"Dark Night Dragonic Soul. Higher than Burning on strength that's for sure. This one is all about darkness, control, attack, defense even."

"Malefic Draco Dragonic Soul. My second strongest form though it takes a fair amount of magic to use it, and endurance to boot! Darkness mixed with Chaos for attacking and defense. Though with this one attacking is all its for..."

"Shooting Star Dragonic Soul. My third strongest form. Though it doesn't drain magic like Malefic Draco or Five Stars Dragonic Soul. Its a firm balance with attack and defense, though with stardust as its main weapon of choice."

"Five Stars Dragonic Soul. My strongest form, so strong that is sucks magic like a sponge and that I have sworn not to use it unless the situation is out most dire. Switching between the elements of fire, lighting, water, wind, and darkness make it an offensive fiend. Though if I try to stay in it too long I'll knock myself out cold. The longest I've been able to hold it is about nine minutes..."

"Please note that all of these forms allow me to fly, and I develop claws and a tail to help attack with without magic. Though holding forms still drain magic. Five Stars the most and Fire Rose the least."

Moving on. What is your personality like?
"Well, I can be quiet on certain topics. My history is one of those topics that I am quiet on, and other topics as well like love and things like that. As those then to be hard spots for me, because I'm not really the best at explaining things easily.
"I can be very considerate and kind, or at least I believe myself to be. Only taking to the battlefield if someone really angers me, pushes my buttons, or threatens my guild mates. And with them on the line, I will fight like a mother cat defending her own kits. I'll fight hard, all out, and without mercy."

Now, you don't have to answer this... But what is your history
"I'd... rather not talk about that..."

Kairi never had the peaceful life in the past. Her life has been only chaos after chaos, even from an early age. Before she was born her parents were Wizards, working hard for a living. They were both members of different guilds, her mother Alsia Everwell was a Gun's magic wizard for the Sabertooth guild while her father Zerin Draco was a Dynamic Ice Make wizard for Omega Flame. The two met on a different jobs that ended up in the same city. That was the one event that tied everything together.
After several meetings in secret, and once both of them saved up enough jewel as well. Did the two of them leave their guilds to finally be together and settle down. They settled a little outside of Magnolia so they could have a change of pace from their guild life.
They had a few children before having Kairi, one being Mafest Draco a normal requip wizard with a fiery temper being the eldest, after him it was Zinnia Draco a wizard that could use card magic using a poker deck to case spells, after her it was Rouxus Draco a wizard that could use wind magic. Then in was Kairi, the odd ball of the bunch with her Take Over magic Dragonic Soul.
After some time as some of the children got older, did Omega Flame come knocking. As only a short time after Zerin had left the guild did someone in Omega Flame order an assassination job on him, Alsia, and whatever children they had. With the Wizard who had taken the job just did one thing, trapped Zerin and Alsia inside their nicely build house then set the house on fire. While Kairi was watching from the bushes only a few feet away, the memory was so terrifying to her at the age of five did her own mind sealed it away making her forget about her parents and siblings.
After that did Kairi stumble down into Magnolia and ended up in front of Fairy Tail, while it would seem unlikely for a five year to join a guild they still took her in. The guild members helped raised her and taught her many things. Along with helping her control her Take Overs and raise her magic limit.
Now in the present, Kairi know in full control of her Take Overs passed the S-Class trial three years ago at the age of eighteen. Though she still wonders about the missing parts of her memory from when she was a child.

Name some things you like.
"Well, I like my guild mates. As this guild is my home. I like spicy foods, and I do like to cuddle up with a good book."

Now, what about your dislikes?
"I wouldn't say I dislike much. Though I would have to say Dark Guild's, because of what they can do to their own members. They'll kill their own friends and walk on their corpses! It's just... hurtful."

Any siblings or Family?
"... Ah... I don't remember..."

Crush
--None Currently--

Face Claim - Lilith Bristol

"These people are more than just my guild mates! They've helped me through thick and thin! They have been there for me! They have always stayed by my side when things were down! These people are not just my guild mates! They are my family!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Xernius and Yvetl Elliondale - Sabertooth

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_m8tjxuvXAY1rriuk3o1_500

Welcome to Sabertooth. Now what are your names?
"My name is Xernius Elliondale." "I'm Yvetl Elliondale, pleased to meet you."

Alright. How old are both of you?
"Fifteen." "Fifteen as well, as we are twins."

Your gender?
"Male." "Male, and if your still not sure please get your eyes checked."

It is a required question so stop whining. Moving on, what is your Magic types?
"Castor Magic." "Castor Magic, and you thought I was going to say Holder Magic. Ha!"

So what is the name of your Magic then?
"White Devil Slayer Magic." "Shadow God Slayer Magic."

Moving on. What is your Personality like?
"Very straight forward. I'm calm, cool, direct, and intelligent. The polar opposite of my twin here." "Hello? Have you been listening? I'm rash, impulsive, humorous, and a total risk taker. The exact opposite of my brother here."

You don't have to answer this. But what is your history?
"No comment." "Sorry, that is classified."

Xernius and Yvelt had an alright beginning. Being raised by their grandparents more than their actual parents. Mostly because their parent's, Margeret and Ethan, didn't want to tell their own children that they were mages but lost their magic because of a Wind Wizard's Drain spell after they were born. In which both of them only barely managed to survive, by letting go of their magic instead of trying to hold on to it as Drain ripped it away. While after that they left to be part of a Merchant guild, and they perished on a job gone array.
While Xernius and Yvelt were being raised by their grandparents did their magic come to light, White Devil Slayer and Shadow God Slayer magic. Some of the oddest combinations possible though for some reason the two of them go it. While most of it when unnoticed by their grandparents, the two twins decided it would be a good idea to see if they could train these powers and maybe do something with them. So over the years, until the age of twelve and under their grandparent's not so watchful eyes, did they begin to train these powers. While not really knowing what they were doing, yet the two of them made some headway with it. Though not a much as the two would have liked.
At the age of thirteen did the two of them, together, leave their grandparent's care to go looking for a place in the world for themselves. Decided that joining a guild would be their first best move. With the choices aplenty to choose from the two decided on Sabertooth, and with some luck and a few tries managed to join the Sabertooth guild.
Present day, the two of them are still normal Wizards in the guild though both of them feel like they are getting stronger. Though they still don't know of why their parent's left them with their grandparents along with why they suddenly turned up dead. Neither of them know the answer to either mystery, yet as some say ignorance is bliss.

What do you both like?
"Silence, calm places, cold water, and my brother." "Noise, loud and rowdy places, warm water, and my brother."

Dislikes?
"Dark Guilds and people who mess with my brother." "People who pick a fight with me, people who pick a fight with my brother, and Dark Guilds."

Any siblings or Family?
"My twin, and our grandparents. Our parents died on a job a few years back/" "My brother, you idiot. Along with the rest he said."

Crushes?
--None Currently-- --None Currently--

Top Image - Xernius ; Bottom Image - Yvetl
Face Claims - Mukuro Rokudo and Akito Hyuga

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mrnb31eNlN1s10853o10_500

"So what if we're different from each other? "As we aren't biological twins. We will have our differences, "Our own faults, "Even our own things we hate about each other. "But one thing is certain, "I "Will "Never "Betray "My "Brother
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Serphina Kaliyah - Drake Cross - S-Class

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 34rzsy8

So, what is your name, child?
"My name... My name is Serphina Kaliyah..."

Now, how old are you?
"Eighteen sir..."

Now are you a boy or a girl?
"A girl, sir..."

Alright, I get it now. What is your magic type?
"Castor type magic, sir..."

Interesting, do you know the name of your magic?
"Fire Dragon Slayer, sir..."

Moving on. What do you think your personality is like? Or how others see you?
"I have no comment on that sir..."

Serphina often around people she doesn't know has a cold and emotionless tone in her voice. Often trying to get it over with as quick as possible. Staying like that to all she isn't friendly with or doesn't know well, as new additions to the guild. Though to those guild mates that she is more comfortable around it is another story entirely. She become a more rough and rowdy person, often getting into fights around the guild hall. Either because of her gender or size.
While in battle, she does have a tendency to act first and ask questions later. Often to go and hit the enemy, while thinking of a plan is always on the back burner. Though one thing she will do in battle, which can actually be sort of thoughtful, is protecting her friends and if someone in her guild is going to try some death move to get the upper hand. She will place her fist into their gut to keep them from throwing their life away.

Now, you don't have to answer this. But what happened to you in the past?
"... I'd rather not say sir..."

Serphina was raised by the Fire Dragoness known as Agidyne. After the Dragoness found her wondering around alone at the age of four. Because her old home was destroyed by a wild Beast while her parents were out on a job. Leaving her alone, until Agidyne stumbled across her. Agidyne slowly taught her speech, places of Fiore, and last but not least magic.
Though when Agidyne just upped and vanished when she was ten, she wanted to track the dragoness down badly. Not just because she had vanished without saying good-bye, but because she wanted to know why she left. After that day she began wondering around Fiore and ended up at Drake Cross's doorstep. Even though there was other guilds she could chose to join, she decided to stick with Drake Cross.
In the present day, she is now one of Drake Cross's S-Class Wizards or Dragoons as the guild calls them. Though she still searches for any traces of Agidyne, hoping to find the dragoness that left her someday.

So what do you like?
"Fire, making cute little paper cranes if they don't burn first, and my friends of course, sir..."

Hmm, what do you dislike then?
"Ahh, idiots, people who say that I'm a idiot for believing Agidyne is still alive, when my friends do idiotic things, and dark guilds, sir..."

Any siblings or family?
"Other than Agidyne, no sir..."

Crush
-None currently-

Face Claim - Rose - Dragon Crisis

"I may be weak, and may not look like much. But I'm still here! You hear me!? I. AM. STILL. HERE! And while my friends are on the line, I will not back down! So it looks like we are at an impasse, so I'll be correcting that. With my FIST!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Mars and Elliana Elliorn - Yang Wing

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mpl1lvl3931r12ee6o2_500[/center]

Welcome to Yang Wing. Now what are your names?
"I am Mars Elliorn." "I'm Elliana Elliorn, nice to meet you!"

Your age? Please.
"I am twenty, master." "I'm nineteen."

Okay. Your genders?
"I am a full blooded male." "Well, by blood I'm a male. Though I always cross dress as a female. It just I feel better dress as a female than a male."

Good, I guess. Now your magic types?
"Castor type Magic." "Holder type Magic!"

What is the name of you magic?
"Letter Magic, Dark Écriture." "Celestial Spirit Magic!"

What keys do you have?
"Aqulia the Eagle, Silver Key. Delphinus the Dolphin, Silver Key. Hydrus the Water Serpent, Silver Key. Byyako the White Tiger of the West, Gold Key. Suzaku the Vermilion Bird of the North, Gold Key. Genbu the Black Tortoise of the South, Gold Key. Seryiu the Azure Dragon of the East, Gold Key."

Moving on, your personalities then?
"I'm a fighter, out of the two of us. Though I am said to be calm and down to earth. Though I always tend to be thinking ahead on everything, because I would like to be two steps ahead of my enemy. Yet I like to see traps with my magic than flat out attack first. Maybe because I'm over cautious I can't say for sure." "Well, I'm not really one for fighting. As I do tend to get well... frightened by everything. Loud noises, sudden explosions, and everything else that happens in battle. I tend to be very quiet and shy, to new guild members and strangers. Though my guild mates know me as well the waitress around the guild hall. And I don't mind at all."

So your history then?
"I'd rather not answer." "I... don't like that subject..."

Mars and Elliana, were more normal in the beginning. Mars not having the marking over his right eye, and Elliana (really name being Ellias) not cross dressing as a female. Their father, Relixan Elliorn a normal citizen without magic, and their mother, Elizabeth Elliorn a Celestial Spirit Wizard, raised them as best as anyone could. While went Mars's magic started to show itself, and Elliana's didn't come up like Mar's did Elizabeth start showing him Celestial Spirit magic. Which Elliana took a liking to before too long.
After a few years, but the age of twelve for both of them, did Mars learn how to control his magic even more and was starting to write enchantments before too long and Elliana had managed to summon her first Celestial Spirit. At which Elizabeth decided to retire from the wizarding ways and handed off her keys to Elliana. Though right after she had done that, she passed away peacefully in her sleep. Her passing, while for Mars and Relixan didn't take it extremely hard. Though for Elliana, she took it much harder than the two of them. Which was the time he shifted from dressing like a male to dressing like a female.
Present day, Elliana with four of their mother's keys along with several others he's picked up in shops or as job rewards. Along with Mars now having full control over his enchantments made by his letter magic. Both of them as still normal wizards in Yang Wing and they are rather content with that.

Likes?
"Books, research, my twin, and other bookworm like things." "My spirits, my friends, and my brother of course!"

Dislikes?
"Dark Guilds, and people hurting my twin." "Hurting people, People hurting my spirits, and Dark Guilds"

Siblings or Family?
"My twin." "My brother!"

Crush?
-None currently- -none currently-

Top Image - Mars    Bottom Image - Elliana
Face Claims - Aoi Hyoundou and Giles de Rais

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mmmg0hzBlz1ro8cnpo1_500

"No matter what we stick by each others side."
"I will fight if I have to. To protect my brother and my guild!"
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Arthaiah Aputa Durward - Chrono Lockis - Guild Master

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Tumblr_mnuhkt6syF1rlmnudo1_500

Welcome to Chrono Lockis. And you are?
"I am Athaiah Aputa Durward. Pleased to meet you."

Pleased to meet you. So how old are you?
"I am thirty-four years old."

Alright. Now what is your gender?
"One-hundred percent pure blood female."

Okay, I've got it. Now what type is your magic?
"Caster type."

So what is the name of your Magic?
"The Arc of Time, and that's all I have."

Moving on. What is your personality like?
"Ah..."

Athaiah does look rather cold and mysterious from a distance. Often more than not that isn't how her guild mates see her. To her guild mates, that she refer to as her children, she is more like a mother hen. She cares about her guild mates, and tries to see the positive in everything. Even though she sometimes says certain things that sound good but the words are not the most positive.
Though when someone threats her "children", the same mother hen becomes a mother bear. The kind and caring feelings have flown the coop and all that's left is a raging monster that will do all that she can to defend her guild and her children.
When in this berserker like state there is no stopping her from destroying the wizards or guild that has hurt her children. Yet in this state, any logic she would have in fighting would go out the window. Along with it taking a while for her to calm down as well.

Okay, now what is your history?
"I would rather not comment on that."

Althaiah had an alright beginning. Her parents being the previous guild master of Chrono Lockis and an S-class wizards of the guild did she have a lot to live up to. Being raised by the both of them always made her look up to the guild and dream of one day joining Chrono Lockis. While her magic was still around from an early age it did threaten her health several times. Her father, the previous guild master Sir Lok Durward, always say it would come out alright and make their daughter stronger. While her mother, Altuiana Durward the S-class wizard, was freaking out that their daughter would die because of this. So on a whim of worry did Altuiana take Althaiah away to get some help for her. Due to Altuiana's hyper and over the top panic, it did blur her vision and thought process when it came to find this "help" for her daughter. While ended up in the end with Althaiah's right eye being taken and placed in exchange for it was a gold-esk clock. Even though it was a grave mistake, one which Altuiana lamented over for many years, it worked. Althaiah's condition started to improve.
Throughout her later childhood she did get some looks at her for "new" eye, often scaring some of the local children with it. Yet she found herself fitting in with the members of the guild better, as they didn't care around it. When she turned eleven, her mother had an accident on a S-class job which in the end she gave up her life to protect her teammates that managed to get back to the guild alive. Her father grieved for a while, his grief keeping him from his guild master duties. That slowly lead Chrono Lockis into a downward spiral, while her father forgot all about her. Her mother's teammates Yuffi Ellias a Chain magic wizard, Ryuko Zerriun a Gunner requip wizard, and Revvial a Lighting magic old S-class wizard took care of her.
Those three wizards, Yuffi, Ryuko, and Revvial, taught her many things along with helped her begin to control her magic even more. Those three cared for her, while her father sulked the days away in his chamber. At that time Revvial had started leading the guild in his absence, starting to take Chrono Lockis out of it's downward spiral. Getting the guild back on track, job requests back on the request board, and slowly starting to bring in new members now.
Years down the line, when Athaiah came to the age of twenty-one, did her father finally come out of his chamber, (yes he did eat and drink over the years), and back into the guild. At that point declaring that he would retired and said that Revvial would be the next guild master of Chrono Lockis. A few days later Lok Durward vanished, leaving Revvial as the new guild master of Chrono Lockis.
Twelve years later, Chrono Lockis had regained much of its strength and Athaiah had settled into the S-Class wizard position after passing the trial seven years back. At that time Revvial had asked her to meet him for a private meeting, and which she did. Only to learn that Revvial was dying, due to a job he did before becoming guild master, of a curse that the dark guild wizard had placed on him. Only have a few more days at most left to live, at which point he pointed directly at her and said "Now, I know you well. I've see you grow up, even helped raised you back then. And maybe your old man couldn't see it, but I can. You'll make a great guild master, just trust your heart." Along with that exchange did he tell her the same secrets and guild spells that her father had past on to him, that the first guild master Chronous had past on to her father.
Present day, she is leading the guild as best she can. Even though she only has one year under her belt so far. Along with having to go through Revvial funeral, along with Yuffi and Ryuko passing away as well. Though she is trying her best to say strong for her guild and do her best to lead it.

Some things you like?
"Well art, writing as I do have a little something I'm working on, and of course my children of my guild."

Your dislikes then?
"When someone tries to hurt my children. When that is pressed, my anger knows no bounds."

Any siblings or family?
"None of them are left."

Crush?
-None currently-

Face Claim - Kurumi Tokisaki

"I will always fight for my guild, my children! And if you don't believe a female can not destroy you. Then I will prove you wrong. I am a devil when my children are on the line. And you better believe it."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 31 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 31 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba