Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Página 32 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Kerilyn Ravyn Adolphs - Delta Shark

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Gif+13

Here you are at Delta Shark. Now your name?
"I am Kerilyn Ravyn Adolphs."

Alright, so how old are you?
"I'm twenty-two years old."

Okay. Your gender?
"I'm Female."

Good. So what's you type of magic?
"Castor type Magic."

So what's the name of your magic?
"Acid Magic."

Moving on. Your personality then?
"..."

Kerilyn tends to be very rash in nature. Often jumping ahead into things, jumping to conclusions, and always jumping into battle. That any intelligence, if she even has any, is always left on the back burner. She never thinks anything through, never thinks about if she's running into a trap, and never thinks about her actions. While her rash and impatient nature does tend to get her into trouble more often than not, though that's why she's in a dark guild.

Okay, your history?
"..."

Kerilyn had well to her a "normal" history. She was raised in a dark guild all her life, and no one would ever tell her anything else of that nature. All she remembers is that she was always in Delta Shark, and always have been.
Presently she is a normal wizard of Delta Shark, having destruction jobs being her favorite as of current. Even though she does have questions about her mysterious past, though she really doesn't care all that much if she doesn't get answers. All she cares about is being and destructive as she can be.

Likes?
"Darkness, destruction, and other illegal stuff."

Dislikes?
"Those Legit guild flies."

Family?
"They left me. Their still alive thats all I know."

Crush?
-None currently-

Face Claim - Alice

"So, you don't like me and my dark guild. Well I can burn your face off. Does that change anything at all? Or does that just make you fear me more."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Durcaur Alimar Onni - Omega Flame - S-Class

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_nephcyoz5E1tda6puo3_400

You've come to Omega Flame. State your name!
"My name is Durcaur Alimar Onni."

State your age!
"I'm twenty-five."

State your gender!
"Male."

State your magic type!
"Holder type Magic."

Name your magic!
"Paper Magic."

Your personality!
"No comment."

Durcaur tends to have a rather dark humorous side. Making fun of his enemy, joking around with his enemy, and playing with his enemy before killing them. He is out there and rambunctious even though he's suppose to be the best at assassination jobs. Yet he tends to be two sided. On a job before he's spotted, he be quiet and careful to get the job done. If he is spotted, well his dark humor comes back as he goes about taking out everyone. His humor, also known as his hubris, can be his down fall as well.

Your History!
"Once again no comment."

Durcaur was originally in a legit guild. His parents were members of Sabertooth, and they intended for him to join Sabertooth as well. At the age of ten he did, forcibly, join Sabertooth under his "parents" wishes and started working in the guild. Though it was plain to see that he didn't like it, and hated it as well.
When he was sixteen, the Guild Master reprimanded him for being too destructive on a job and almost injuring all of his team mates. Mostly he didn't get why he was getting yelled at, as they job did get done. Though the lecture from his parents after that didn't help either.
Once he turned eighteen, another job came around though instead of almost injuring his team mates this time he had accidentally killed them instead. Which caused the Guild Master this time around to expel him from Sabertooth. One order he was happy to go along with.
Presently, he is a member of Omega Flame and five years ago managed to get into their S-Class rank. He currently doesn't care what the legit guilds do and takes plenty of assassination jobs, though in full honesty if he could get a chance to destroy Sabertooth he will take it in a heart beat.

What you like! State it now!
"Nighttime, paper crafts, and assassination jobs."

Dislikes! State them now!
"Those legit guilds, as their just blind followers."

Family and Siblings! State them now!
"Have none to care about now."

Crush?
-None Currently-

Face Claim - Chuutarou Kumoh

"I wouldn't test me if I were you. So leave me be you pesky flies."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Berodach-Baladan Zippor Altair - Devil's Blade - Guild Master

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 74c272cfe35ba9fa6128a00217bdf5f5_view

You have come to Devil's Blade. State your name.
"My name is Berodach-Baladan Zippor Altair."

State your age.
"I am twenty-seven."

State you gender.
"I am a male."

State your Magic type.
"Castor type Magic."

State your Magic's name.
"Pict Magic."

State your Personality.
"Ah, I don't know what to say..."

Berodach-Baladan, or Baladan as he likes it to be shorten too is mysterious in sorts. Keeping information about himself to himself at all times. Even his guild mates don't know a lot about him. While he also keeps an eye on those looking into his past or for any information about him. Even though it can be seen a paranoia, he does have better categories. He is a skilled tactician and battle plan, only taking his guild to war if he has all the angles for the up coming battle. He also tends to be a back line fighter, sending his drawings into battle with his guild. And don't doubt him he can sketch up any monster in a matter of two minutes, he didn't become guild master over pure luck.

State your History.
"..."

Baladan's history tends to be more of a mystery than anything else. Some sources say that said Berodach-Baladan Zippor Altair died in a magical explosion seventy years ago, other say that he was a wizard that studied the black arts, while a small amount of sources say that he never existed at all. What ever this mystery may be, one thing if for sure. He is the current guild master of Devil's Blade, and he is very much alive.

State your likes.
"Creating pictures, destruction, and causing chaos here and there."

State your dislikes.
"Legit Guilds, cute things, happy go lucky people."

State your family.
"None that should matter."

Crush?
-None Currently-

Face Claim - Izuru Hitachi

"Destroy the world, to give rise to true freedom? Or crush the legit to give those of us that were deemed illegal? Both will be fun to do."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Mafest and Rouxus Draco - Eclipsed Moon

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Luca

You've come to Eclipsed Moon. Who are you?
"I'm Mafest Draco." "I'm Rouxus Draco."

Your age?
"Twenty-five." "Twenty-two."

Your gender?
"Male." "Male."

Your Magic type?
"Castor." "Castor and some Holder."

It's name?
"Requip magic, not the Knight thanks for asking. Along with some Ice Make Magic, thanks to my father." "Wind magic along with Storm magic through the blade I carry."

Your Personalities?
"I can be quite vindictive, and malicious. I love battle and like making my enemies cringe in pain. I do tend to have quite the temper on me and will destroy anything that gets in my way" "I can be quite quiet, though I always plan on ways to make my enemy fall in to my trap. While my brother likes to run straight into battle, I like to plan to trap my enemy then finish them off. We make quite the perfect team."

Your history?
"I won't grace that with an answer." "It's none of your business."

Read Kairi's History

Your Likes?
"Destruction, battle, and my brother." "Planning battles out, laying traps, and my brother."

Your dislikes?
"Our sister, the Legit guilds, and did I say our sister Kairi." "The Legit guilds, impulsiveness, our sister."

Your siblings and family?
"Mother and Father are dead, along with our middle sister. Kairi's still alive but she's going to pay for the past." "Same here."

Crush
-None currently- -None currently-

Top Image - Mafest   Bottom Image - Rouxus
Face Claims - Luca Arcana and Killua Zoldyck

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_m1gmubyrgz1qj5hzwo1_500
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Fairy Tails, TftA - Zinnia Draco - Rose Thorn - S-Class

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 OmakeGifAnime-AkamegaKill-Episode13-EsdeathSignatureHeel_zpsdba30b2a

This is Rose Thorn. State your name
"I am Zinnia Draco. And everyone thought I was dead. Well they're wrong!"

State you age
"Twenty-three."

State your gender
"I am female."

State your Magic type
"Holder, or so my siblings believed. I am actually a Castor type."

State your Magic name
"While my siblings believed I used Card Magic with a poker deck. That was actually just a lie. My magic is Illusion Magic, which I used to make myself look like a Holder type Wizard. Only than my Illusion Magic, I can also use Purple Flare Magic as well."

State your Personality
"While my looks may deceive people. That I'm one of those "cold yet kind legit guild wizards", that's actual false. I can be deceitful, malicious, and cruel. I will do what ever I can do to get what I want. And I'll let no little pixies or flies get in my way! I'll be blunt, I'll be vindictive, and I'll easy squash you in a few seconds."

State your History
"It's none of your business."

Read Kairi's History

State your likes
"I have no likes."

State your dislikes
"I dislike everything, plus my sister and those two of my 'brothers'."

State your Family and Siblings
"Kairi of Fairy Tail, and Mafect and Rouxus of Eclipsed Moon."

Crush?
-None currently-

Face Claim - Esdeath

"Now how badly to scratch you up? A little bit? A fair about? Or a lot? I think I'll go with a lot as I'd personally like to hear you scream."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Neoline - Eliza Arendell Rinne

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:36 pm

And the beat goes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxon
Drone drone like a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmetronome
Day in and Day out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know how the story gonna go

~Neoline Student Files~

S e a r c h i n g D a t a b a s e . . . . . . .

1 r e s u l t f o u n d . . . P u l l i n g r e s u l t d a t a. . .

Typical, Typical
Tongue tied and weak willedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stuck on the sedative
evidently to sleep wellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But I haven't slept in days
I haven't dreamt in nightsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Zjble4M

I've been busy building theories
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI just can't wait to try
See, I think the beat's made
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo drown out the sound of the Boom Boom
While they shoot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOur late hope down

Full Name ::
Eliza Arendell Rinne
Nicknames (if any)::
Ella or Elza
Date of Birth ::
April 21, 1999
Blood Type ::
O+
Height ::
5 feet 7 inches
Weight ::
126 lbs
Family and Relatives ::
Mother; Terria Rinne, Father; Alexander Rinne, Younger Brother; Elias Rinne, Younger Sister; Illis Rinne, and Newborn Brother; Wellston Rinne
Chosen Destiny ::
Shrine Maiden
Magical Ability ::
Pyrokinesis (Fire Manipulation; not really controllable, Teachers be extra careful), Enhanced Hearing (average talent), Scrying Ability (Seems fairly advanced)
Classes ::
First Period - Beastry
Second Period - Mathematics
Third Period - Roles of Magic
Fourth Period - Divine Blessings
Fifth Period - Plans for Success in Your Future Career
Sixth Period - Magical Science
Seventh Period - Hierarchy of Destiny
Eighth Period - Magical Combat

Pop culture does nothing for me
The American dream mainstream just bores mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'Cause I'm not like you
I'm immune, I'm immunexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Say it over and over
Until it comes truexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 5SxWp9A

Pop culture does nothing for me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe American dream mainstream just bores me
And we all act like
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe see right through it
When we all know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe're addicted to it

Personality ::
Eliza in simple terms, goes to the beat of her own drum. Not really following the crowds in decisions or just being one of those blind followers. As she really dislikes it when someone just goes with the flow because they can. It's her own personal pet peeve. Often getting into arguments over the simplest of topics, of why someone did something. As she is a firm believer in the idea that there is a reason to everything someone or something will do. She doesn't believe in destiny, karma, or fate per say. Though she does like the some of the things they cover.
While her beliefs in destiny and cause can be a down factor to her personality, she does have some redeeming qualities. Well depending on the eyes of the beholder. Eliza is extremely outgoing, she go out and do something and do it the best she can. Giving it one hundred and fifty percent, though that drive and motivation doesn't seem to shift over to her homework and her studies. While her creative side to problem solving, maybe be on the verge of "this is almost impossible, that it could just work" all the way to "ahh, someone could possibly die on this one, but that's only a ninety-seven percent chance".
While she has her crazy side, she does have one major problem. She can not stop talking. Like she likes to hear the sound of her own voice, but still she will always put her two cents in on anything. Along with she can not keep a secret for the life of her.

And the beat goes on
Drone drone like a metronomexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Day in and Day out
I know how the story gonna goxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And the beat goes on
Drone drone like a metronomexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_msqfecA1jU1s4qvrdo1_500

Day in and Day out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know how the story gonna go
Check out them men in suits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThey're working overtime
Memorizing what you buy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnalyzing what you like

Face Claim - Hajime Ichinose ; Gatchaman Crowds
Images - Tumblr ; Gatchaman Crowds
Song Lyrics - Pop Culture - Icon for Hire
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Neoline- Jay Nozomu Lux

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Reality slips far away
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFiction comes alive, we start to play
Hope is no more
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbehind a closed door
As we drift away from where we were before
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHope and hopelessness become one

~Neoline Student Files~

1 n e w r e s u l t f o u n d . . . P u l l i n g r e s u l t d a t a. . .

It's all meaningless, we've already begun
Yup, we are all one and the samexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never opposites
We play the same gamexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So I listen to the world, know right from wrong
Stay focused so I can stay strongxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_nfm9c9LjHh1s4qvrdo1_500

If you ever wonder why I'm trapped inside
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's probably just because I told a pack of lies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMaybe it's a Dream
Maybe it was Pridef]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMaybe for myself, I often wonder why?

Jay Nozomu Lux
none
October 17th, 2000
A-
5 feet 10 inches
101 lbs
Mother; Ethiena Lux; Deceased, Father; Rellinin Lux; Missing in Action
The Demonic Mage
Malefic Dynamokinesis (Demonic Energy Manipulation; Color various from blue to red, though seems fairly advanced), Enhanced Endurance, Magic Perception (Can See Magical Energy; Makes up for the blindness in her left eye)
First Period - Hierarchy of Destiny
Second Period -Magical Science
Third Period -Roles of Magic
Fourth Period -Conjuring
Fifth Period -Summoning Familiars
Sixth Period -Mathematics
Seventh Period -Curse Making
Eighth Period -Magical Combat

Until our very last breath
We're running after life, trying to beat deathxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We walk a thin line
Between Hope and Despairxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Running from the Truth
But it's already herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_ne9b6yQ8PW1r9b5wlo1_500

Told so many lies I don't know if they can find me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnly one life to live so choose wisely
Heads or Tails?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you even know what side you're on?
Does it really matter if it's on the same coin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you want to achieve you gotta believe

Jay tends to be a very solitary person, having gone through life mostly on her own. That also cares over to her school work she likes working alone, doing things on her own, and extremely dislikes group actives and work. She is very resourceful and can think on her feet easily, though she doesn't really communicate her plan of action to anyone else most of all if its in a group.
While her group working abilities are almost nonexistent, though her shady past and what she had to do to survive on her own paint a black picture or her. Mostly because she was never very honorable and had to be very manipulative in order to get anywhere. She needed to be observant to her surroundings, she needed to keep a level head, she had to lie, she had to cheat, and she had to manipulate. Though she personally hates the "reputation" that it's given her, and as much as she tried to deny it. It only makes a more solid case against her.
Because of the "reputation" that she could betray anyone at a single moment, she never had many friends. While on the outside she always says that she likes being alone, though she says it to reassure herself more than anything else. Because she deep down hates being alone, and wants to have someone tell her that everything will be okay and that someday the pain will end.

Familiar ::
A large black furred Alphyn (A wolf creature. He sports a dragon's scaly underbelly and forelimbs, a long knotted tail, large pointed ears, and a thin, pointed tongue.) that stands about the same height as fair sized horse. With the traditional name of Shujinkou, though will be called Shuji for short after some time adjusting to life as a Familiar.
Familiar's Abilities ::
Umbrakinesis (Darkness manipulation; only works well if there are some darkness or shadows in the area, works extremely well at night), can speak in human 'tongue'

It's time right now there's the door here's the key
Just got to chase the pain awayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let it fade away
There's a Ray of Hope beyond despairxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Move on, look for the Truth in this World
Break through the confusion, Find a Solutionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_ndg9608W9X1s4qvrdo1_500

Beat the twisted evil things, Just do it, go for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNever say Never
From this day forth stay on course
No despair, got to have a heart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake no loss, Every step costs
Everybody wants to see If you fall off
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKeep your eye on the prize
Been through the worst even cried on the side
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo lie never know what you'll find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGot to believe Let's keep hope alive

Face Claim - Arin Kannazuki ; Trinity Seven
Images - Tumblr ; Trinity Seven
Song Lyrics - Never Say Never - DanganRonpa
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Neoline Merll Serren Ash

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Mayday, Mayday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut they don't know the feeling
They're all around me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCircling like Vultures

~Neoline Student Files~

1 r e s u l t f o u n d . . . P u l l i n g r e s u l t d a t a. . .

They wanna break me
And wash away my colorsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wash away my colors
Take me high and I'll singxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You make everything
Okay, okay, okayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 VPmWxp3

We are one in the same
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou take all of the pain
Away, away, away
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSave me if
I become
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy demons

Merll Serren Ash
none
August 23rd 1999
B+
6 feet 1 inch
134 lbs
No Data Found
Clairvoyant
Toxikinesis (Manipulation of Poison), Enhanced Memory, Astral Perception (Can see Ghosts)
First Period - Magical Science
Second Period - Roles of Magic
Third Period - Hierarchy of Destiny
Fourth Period - Magical Combat
Fifth Period - Curse Making
Sixth Period - Mathematics
Seventh Period - Curse Breaking
Eighth Period - Magic Combat

I cannot stop
This sickness taking overxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It takes control and
And drags me into nowherexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need your help
I can't fight this foreverxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_mlax9k81Op1rggrj6o1_500

I know you're watching
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can feel you out there
Take me high
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'll sing
You make everything
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOkay, okay, okay

Merll while he acts like a idiot from time to time, he is actually pretty temperamental. Changing moods depends on the day, along with other factors, yet he always seemed to be rather crab with people who annoy him to his extremes. Often those people that are "happy-go-lucky" or "out going" annoy him the most because they are too happy for him.
While working in groups, he tends to like no explaining things in a logical way. It may seem like he is doing it accidentally, but actually he does it on purpose. Mostly because he wants to feel like he's the only one that does understand it, though actually it's more of a "insurance" policy so his teammates don't just kick him off the team.
Even though he can seem like a horrible person for his insurance policy, though more over he does it to keep him out of the leader's spot for group work. He hates leading with a burning passion, just as much as he hates controlling people he would have to lead.

We are one
In the samexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You take all for the pain
Away, away, awayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Save me if I
Become my Demonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 140323104220

Take me over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe walls below
Fly forever
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't let me go
I need a savior
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo heal my pain

Face Claim - Hachiman Hikigaya ; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Images - Tumblr ; Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Song Lyrics - Starset - My Demons
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Neoline Christensen Wellion Dusk

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Where are the people that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAccused Me?
The ones who beat me down
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd Bruised Me?
They hide just out of sight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan't face me in the light

~Neoline Student Files~

1 n e w r e s u l t f o u n d . . . P u l l i n g r e s u l t d a t a. . .

They'll return
But I'll be strongerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to dream again
Take me where I've never beenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I wanna go there
This time I'm not scaredxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_static_tumblr_m9bdaraniy1qhmojno1_500_1_

Now I am unbreakable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's unmistakable
No one can touch me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNothing can stop me
Sometimes it's hard to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust keep going

Christensen Wellion Dusk
Christ or Chris
January 2nd 2000
AB
6 feet even
114 lbs
Mother; Quincy Dusk, Father; Alias Dusk, Younger Sister; Hikira Dusk
Spellsword
Quintessence Force (whitish-blue lighting contains life energy), Empathy from a Distance (only with extreme sadness and rage, for simpler emotions he has to touch them), Enhanced Touch
First Period - Hierarchy of Destiny
Second Period - Mathematics
Third Period - Magical Science
Fourth Period - Beastry
Fifth Period - Summoning Familiars
Sixth Period - Roles of Magic
Seventh Period - Curse Making
Eighth Period - Magic Combat

But faith is moving
Without knowingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I trust what I can't see
To reach my destiny?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to take control
But I know betterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_mbi27ebIld1qeu0vro1_500

I want to dream again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake me where I've never been
I wanna go there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's unmistakable

Christensen appears at first glance seems to be rigid, anything from his stature to the fact that he always carries around a katana. What ever it may be to give him that appearance, even he doesn't really know though one thing is for certain. He isn't really like that.
Underneath it all he is very orderly, having everything have a place and always getting his homework done when it needs to be. With his intelligence the work is rather on the easy side, though with group work and having one unexpected "kink in the works" can easily change that. With his intelligence he is also rather strategic in battle, though thinking of a good plan on the spot is not his "cup of tea". He can't think of anything on the spot, and always asks for more time when his teammates pressure him for a battle plan. Which tends to be the teams downfall.
While he can work with other people, though that doesn't mean in the least that he likes doing it. Yet he can hide that feeling really well, so his teammates don't know about it. Though in teams all feelings against come to light.

Familiar ::
A large Akhult (Akhlut is an orca spirit that takes the form of a gigantic wolf or a wolf-orca hybrid when on land) that is black and white in color with some specs of light blue around it's paws. He stand about the size of a adult horse, with the name of Raitingu, which can be shorted to Rai once he warms up to people.
Familiar's Abilities ::
Can control water (only if its out in the open, not like the water in blood or blood), Enhanced Speed

No one can touch me
Nothing can stop mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forget your fear
It's just a crutchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That tries to
Hold you backxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Tumblr_inline_mjkb1r86zr1qz4rgp

And turn your
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDreams to dust
All you need to do
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs just trust
I want to dream again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake me where I've never been

Face Claim - Kuroh Yatogami ; K-Project
Images - Tumblr ; K-Project
Song Lyrics - FireFlight - Unbreakable
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post) - Página 32 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 32 de 33. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba