Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 34 of 111 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 72 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Vixen put her head on Yasu and put her hand on Konhanarus shoulder. she said nothing as nothing can ever make this right or make the pain go away.

Hinata slowly started to sit up suprized to see she was no longer in the stadium.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Namine gave a sad look as she understand what death was. Naruto glanced over and comfort Namine since he knows how she felt about seeing someone died to save everyone.

~*~*~*~
The next day... it was a raining day. Everyone was at the funeral of the 3rd Hokage. Konohamaru was depressed from what happened and he couldn't stop crying. Everyone felt sad that day since their only leader... killed by a person who used to be an ally. Tsunade was standing next to Namine and she patted her head. "Don't worry..." Tsunade said. "Even though I'm the next Hokage, I'm not going down that easily."

Namine nodded and said, "You sure you want to accept this kind of role?"

"Of course. Since Jiraiya doesn't want to do it." Tsunade sighed in annoyance.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Vixen got told of Sasuke's hand the whole time not saying a word to anyone.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Sasuke gave a sad look and sighed. As the funeral was over everyone went back to what they were doing. Namine wasn't with her team at the moment since she was walking with Tsunade. "Tsunade-sama..." Namine called out.

Tsunade glanced back and notice Namine's worried look. "What is it Namine-chan?" Tsunade asked curiously.

"I-I know that you already train me hard enough... but, please train me some more. I want to be there to help people no matter what. I want to be strong, and defend other people who need help." Namine said.

Tsunade gave a small smile and patted Namine's head. "You are just like your father." Tsunade smiled. "You don't give up without a fight, and whenever you're bad at something you will keep on training till you get it right. Your attack moves, Jiraiya can teach you some stuff he knows so you can combine your attacks with it."

Namine nodded and she smiled, "Ok!"

~*~*~*~
Sasuke was walking with Vixen and he gave her a sad look. "Vixen... I'm thinking about leaving this place..." Sasuke said.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 pm

"I will come with you". Vixen told Saskue.

Hinata was sat on the swing near the school rocking herself back and fourth befoure she went to help repair the damage what was inflicted on the village during the fight.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:28 pm

"Are you sure?!" Sasuke asked in shocked. "But, it might not be safe for you... along with me with this curse. What about Namine and Yasu?"
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:34 pm

"I use to live out there. I know how to survive. You were born in the village and had it much safer. Who do you think has the better chance to survive out there alone?" Vixen said seriously. "They will be fine as long as they don't come after us they should be safe in the village".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:36 pm

"You do realize... that once we leave the village, those people might become our enemy... the reason why I am leaving this place, because I'm going to be training to get revenge on your father..." Sasuke said as he gave a serious look.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:45 pm

"A true friend will stay your friend no matter what so if they do they weren't really friends to start with". Vixen dragged him off to a quiet spot where they couldn't be over heard and told him everything what they found in the file and her dream showing him the scar. "I need to know what they are all hiding from me about mother and why? They won't tell me I have to find out myself just like you".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 111 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 72 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top