Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 100 of 111 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 105 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Page 100 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 am

"Met his clowns not far from the sand village they took Namie to there hide out i tried to stop them and lead me to father". Vixen said. "They wanted me to join them. I told them to get lost". Vixen added. "Do you want to know exactly where it is?" She added smiling pulling out a pad and pen from her pocket writing down the location holding the paper in her hand.

Hinata got send to run some errands for her father she was loaded up with shopping bags when she saw the others at the Romen shop.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:14 pm

"They probably changed their locations." Sasuke mentioned. "Why didn't you join them? It would have been a great way to see more of him and you can keep me updated."

~*~*~*~
"Namine, if you're thinking you're not strong. You're actually are." Naruto said.

"But facing the Akatsuki, getting captured by them. What if that happens to me again? Remember Gaara, his life was slowly being sucked away but we saved him in time." Namine mentioned.

Naruto gave a sad look and pat Namine on the head. "Don't be so negative about yourself." Naruto said as he gave a wide grin at her. "From now on, we are going to face this kind of battle together."

Namine was surprise to see Naruto so happy and she lightly nodded in agreement. "Naruto!" Sakura suddenly called out.

Both Namine and Naruto looked over as they see Sakura running up to them from a far.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:25 pm

"I don't join then for power". Vixen said "They might have moved they might have not but there also might be a clue on where they are going next".

Hinata almost dropped the bags when she heard Sakura. "Not like you to be so loud. what's wrong? She asked
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:43 pm

"Huh? Sorry Hinata." Sakura awkwardly chuckled. "It just that I have been doing so many errands and right now Jiraiya needs Naruto for a moment."

Namine and Naruto arrived up to the group with confused expressions. "What's with the loud calling Sakura?" Naruto asked with a smile. "Do you really miss me that much?"

Namine gave a glare at Naruto and punched him on the shoulder, "Don't be such an idiot." She muttered.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:52 pm

"That's alright Sakura". Hinata said laughing. "I had better deliver this stuff to father. Give me a call if you need any help".
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:00 pm

"Oh ok!" Sakura said as she waved at Hinata. "As for you Naruto, Jiraiya-sama is looking for you."

"Ok..." Naruto nodded. "I'll see you girls later then." Naruto said as he waved at both Sakura and Namine as he walked away.

Namine nodded and waved.

~*~*~*~
"Not sure where it is. But, I haven't seen you around. Do you really not be with the team?" Sasuke asked curiously.
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:11 pm

"I don't want to be any where that creap Orichmaru, those snakes of his send shivers down my spine, but if it's the only way to bring you back home, safely" Vixen said.

Last edited by eliment on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:03 pm

"You do realize I'm not coming back no matter what." Sasuke mentioned. "I'm not leaving until I get my revenge on Itachi. What about you? If you're willing to go back to the village that much then why don't you?"

~*~*~*~
"So how's it going with you and Naruto even though he just got back?" Sakura asked as she snicked at Namine.

"Very funny." Namine giggled. "Seeing how much he changed amazes me. Usually he used to be an annoying kid who would always depend on me and always put me into trouble. Not to mention, I would be the one saving him... but, now he wants to be the hero."
khlover22

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:12 pm

"I am scared for you. If Orichamru gets your body like he wants you will die, that's why i want you away from him". Vixen said she didn't know any other way she knew force wouldn't work if you want to go some where you find a way around it so that was out of the question. "I want you safe that's way. Everyone does Uncle Saskue". That was the first time she didn't say the last part i her head.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 111 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 105 ... 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top