The Academy

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Academy Empty The Academy

Mensaje  peaches8888 Mar Sep 30, 2014 6:50 am

The Academy Blogger-image--145935594

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
An academy has been opened for people with special gifs. People who can control the elements. Earth, Wind, Fire, Air and Spirit. The gifts are very rare, and are usually passed on genetically. But genes have to start somewhere right? It was 1932 when Alberta Major created the academy after witnessing her friends harness abilities like hers. Ever since then, the academy has thrived on their bloodlines. Sometimes, though, a child is born who is not a descendant from any of the five friends. They are very rare and usually have very little power from the five elements. That was until a prophecy was made that three children who are descendants and three who are not, will decide the fate of their world, to either safe it, or have their world raze. Everyone grew afraid and every descendant rose to see the good in the world, just in case their child was picked. Soon everyone forgot about the prophecy and some descendants forgot to stay good and became dark magic users. When more non-descendants arrive faster, everyone finds it wonderful news, but not the dark magic users. They believe that non-descendants shouldn’t have magical abilities. This of course, also made the non-descendants to be at least the age of fifteen before they start the academy. This is the story of the prophecy and what happened to the children who fulfilled the prophecy.

Charcters

Anthea "Thea" Ruse
Thea was always the odd one out, but she didn't care. She's optimistic and funny, as well as a great friend. The fiteen-year-old has bearly seen the world she lives in with her over-protective brother Jamie. Her bestfriend Bella Jane is always there to pull her out of trouble.

Jamie Ruse
Jamie Ruse is a seventeen-year-old who is in charge of looking after his sister. Of course that may be a bit hard with his wacky personality as well as his childish-like behaviour. Jamie might end up living with Thea for the rest of his life so he can for fill his promise to their mother.

Bella Jane
Bella Jane is a quirky and silly sixteen-year-old who is a loyal friend. The brunette is a quick thinker is quite often getting her best friend Anthea "Thea" Ruse out of the trouble she has mysteriously gotten herself into. When Bella isn't with her friends, she is often very quite and antisocial.

Kyle Jackson
Kyle Jackson is what some people would call a 'play boy'. Kyle is a descendant of the Fire user Chase Mason and exploits his ability to harming others. Kyle is a popular kid and demands the respect of his peers.

Payton Daniels
Payton Daniels is a right out wicked witch. Like Kyle, she is ruthless and mean. Payton would love to see the world she knows destroyed and her as queen. Payton comes from a rich family and resents her brother Sky Daniels for her often is quik to remind her that she is only fifteen.

Sky Daniels
Sky Daniels is brother to Payton Daniels and unlike his sister, he is kind and passionate. He uses his powers for good and remembers his upbringing. He gives other people the respect they deserve and is fair to others. He tries and tries to make his sister see reason and well, she's just too stubborn.
peaches8888

peaches8888

The Academy Empty Re: The Academy

Mensaje  peaches8888 Mar Sep 30, 2014 7:05 am

Chapter One

The blackness surrounded me. Suffocating me. I was gasping for breathe. This isn’t a dream. I was sure of it. Was someone actually suffocating me now? I moved my hand and it touched my nose. Okay then how was I suffocating? I moved my hands down to my neck, checking for a rope or anything, and found nothing. What was going on? This isn’t normal! I then heard the wind whisper something. A name to be exact.
“Thea, Thea,” it whispered.
“Whose there?” I asked still gasping for air. No answer. Everything was still. I wasn’t being suffocated anymore. Everything was weird. Right. This is a dream. It’s time to get up. Like now!

As I slowly opened my eyes, I came face to face with soft hazel eyes. I groaned as I sat up and glared at my blonde-haired brother. He smiled at me. Here we go.
“Do you always have to watch me?” I questioned him as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. He pretended to be hurt but replaced it with a cheeky smirk. I raised my eyebrows as he continued to smirk at me. What is he up too?
“But Thea, I promised mother right before she died, that I would always watch you and protect you from any harm that will come to you.” I scoffed as I pushed my blonde hair out of the way of my sight. I shook my head at him.
“You probably promised her you’d do that if she didn’t haunt you till the day you die,” I said as I pushed my brother away from me. “Anyway James, we have school to get ready for,” I reminded him. James looked dazed for a second before his face lighted up with joy.
“You’re quite right Thea,” He said kissing my forehead.

That was a weird change of behaviour, but who cares. He was gone! I laughed shaking my head before opening my wardrobe. I looked to my left and saw my uniform; it was a plaided skirt with a white blouse. I quickly pulled a set out and knelt next to my bed-side table and wretched the middle draw open. It was full of my black school tights. I quickly slid a pair as I was jerking my school skirt on before doing up my blouse. I closed the middle drawer and opened the top one. I picked out my red tie and quickly did it up around my neck. Not too tight and not too loose. I closed the drawer before returning to the wardrobe and picked up my school shoes. The black, leather heels went all the way up to my lower thighs as I did the zippers up on both shoes. I stood up, adjusting to my boots before walking into my little bathroom. All you could hear was the sound of my heels hitting the floor. I stood their admiring my fair skinned, oval-like face as I did my hair up into the braid that rested on my back. It is what I always do. I then slowly started to put mascara on before adding a touch of my pale lip gloss on. I stood back, looking into my hazel eyes and I imagined what I would look like when I was seventeen like James. Of course, I was only fifteen and was one of the smartest girls in school. I sighed before exiting my room and walked down into the kitchen.

James was already dressed and had Bacon cooking. I silently swore as I realized he was using his fire magic. I used my ability to turn the fire down. He was going to get an ear full!
“I don’t want to clean up your messes again,” I muttered before turning the stove on and started to cook it myself the proper way. I saw James grinning and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I swear I was the mature one. Well actually I am! I left the bacon and went into the fridge and got out eggs. I am allergic to eat eggs but I cook them for James who is a massive fan of eggs. Ironic isn’t it? I heard the bacon sizzle as I quickly popped it onto two plates. I soon turned my attention back to the eggs as I shifted my hand slightly. I used my fire power to speed up the cooking. I then used my air power to move the eggs onto his plate and he got down to eating.
“You shouldn’t do that,” James said looking at me. “You are always cranky and not as energetic as you usually are.” I scoffed rolling my eyes. He isn’t in a good position to lecture me when he was just using his powers.
“Better me than you,” I said filling my mouth with Bacon.

I swear I saw James smile before the front door bust open and a brunette flung herself into my arms. I laughed and I saw James watching her dreamily. I knew his crush was only small, but it still didn’t stop me from making fun of him. I smirked as he suddenly realized what I was going to do. His eyes pleaded with me not to. But how could I resist?
“So how are you going with Luke?” I questioned my brunette friend. Bella smiled.
“Absolutely great!” She squealed not noticing my brothers eyes go down in sadness. I felt sad for him. Secretly I knew it was torture for him, but he never let me know this. I ignored Bella’s babbling as I watched my brother. I didn’t even notice she asked me a question until she raised an eyebrow at me. I gave her a questioningly look.
“Pardon?” I asked. Isabella smiled.
“Are you coming? The bus is arriving?” Bella asked. I was dazed for a moment before realizing she meant for school. Duh! Stop being a blonde. Wait I am a blonde!
“Yeah,” I said happily. James rolled his eyes as we all went outside and climbed into the school bus. Of course the popular kids had the back of the bus as their domain, where as my brother, Isabella and I just sit in the middle, put of fire from flying sandwiches that go all around the bus which was just fine with me. It was time for school. Yay. Today will be perfectly normal.
peaches8888

peaches8888

Mensaje  Briadah Miér Oct 01, 2014 5:01 pm

I like it...I'll read it from now on! Very Happy
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  peaches8888 Jue Oct 02, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks Briadah! I appreciate it Very Happy sunny
peaches8888

peaches8888