Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Página 54 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 81 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 54 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 10:29 pm

"In addition to your already impressive long list of cool powers, you may add seeing the future," Wally teased as he began to make his plate.

"He's right," Zerena smiled at Jason. "Seriously. You can do anything you set your mind to."

"So, what do you say?" Bruce actually smiled at Jason.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 54 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 03, 2016 10:33 pm

M'gann giggled, knowing he was teasing, but it was true. At least about this particular thing.

Jason looked at all of them before making up his mind. "Alright,.. fine. I'll try it out- for a week. If I don't like it, I'm ging back home!" He stated.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 03, 2016 11:11 pm

"Everything does look great. Thank you," Kaldur told the girls and Wally, since they all did something for dinner.

Bruce smiled. "Alright." He stood up. "You can ask D'ick. I don't go easy on training."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jul 04, 2016 9:22 pm

"Your welcome," Artemis responded on all their behalfs. She started cutting into the meatloaf. "So, how was the mission? Other than this "shadow"," She asked.

D'ick crossed his arms. "Yep, he's totally right about that one. You'll get crushed your first week," He stated, grinning.

"Pth, I can handle it," Jason stated, crossing his arms.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 2:25 am

"It was a success. Riddler got away, but he will not be hiding for long," Kaldur said, pouring himself some water into his cup.

"I'm sure you can. Now, its late, and Alfred gets testy whenever we're late for dinner," Batman chuckled.

"Um, I guess that is my cue to leave," Zerena said, since, well, she didn't live there.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 05, 2016 7:38 pm

"We'll get him soon. Don't sure if he's a covard for running or smart for ditching his gang," Conner said, taking a bite of the food. He sawllowed and smiled. "This meatloaf if great M'gann," He smiled at his girlfriend. "And, I know you helped to," He smiled at Artemis and Wally as well.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? If that's cool Bruce?" D'ick suggested. "The team already started eating at the cave anyway, so."

"It would make me feel more comfortable," Jason admitted. He'd never eaten dinner at someone's house before and was a little nervous.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Wally smiled. "Told you, I could be a chef!" he chuckled, taking a bite of food.

Batman nodded. "Its fine with me. D'ick, lead Zerena and Jason up to the dining room. I'll join you three in a minute."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 05, 2016 8:28 pm

"Let's not... get ahead of ourselfs here," Artemis said, causing M'gann to giggle and the boys to smile. "Maybe you should stick to setting the table," She teased her boyfriend.

"Uh, sure. This way," D'ick said, geasturing for the two to follow him. It was so strange to have vistitors at the Mansion. More less, the Cave. The only guy he ever brought over was Wally, well... from the team. And he had seen the Batcave, even if Batman hadn't been too happy about that... Netherless, unless he had Barbara, Wally or someone else from school at home it was usually just him, Alfred and sometimes Bruce.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 10:53 pm

"Pft. You talk a big game, but you're loving the pasta I made," Wally grinned, taking another bite and swallowing.

Zerena smiled and followed after him. "This is pretty awesome," she admitted, since she got to see the Batcave and now got to see inside of the Wayne Manor.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 54 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 81 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba