Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Página 55 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 82 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 55 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Artemis grinned. "Mmm, maybe," She teased before taking another spoon full of pasta.

"So,.. what have you two been doing? While the team was on the mission?" Kaldur asked.

"It is pretty cool," Jason admitted, looking around. He still hadn't really got that he'd gotten an inventation to live there.

"You have no idea," D'ick said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Página 55 Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 05, 2016 11:42 pm

"Well..." Wally swallowed another huge bite, "movies, making out, cooking, more making out... Ow!" He rubbed his arm when he felt Artemis hit it. "Well, they asked what we did!"

"Wish I could live here. Not that the Cave isn't nice, but its, well, different," Zerena said, looking over at the boys.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 06, 2016 12:13 am

"I don't think they wanna hear all the details Wally," Artemis stated, giving him a bad eye. Geez, did he want to tell everyone about their privat life? She shook her head.

"Sounds like you two had fun!" M'gann said, the martian seeming not to think twice about what Wally said.

"How's "the cave" any different from the cave?" D'ick asked, cuckling but was messing with her. He knew what she meant.

"Uh... right. Ill pretend like I know what that is... Uh... hold on. You're... you're also a dress up clown?" Jason asked, not knowing of Zerena and her hero thing before..
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 1:10 am

"How's the knee?" Conner asked Wally.

"Oh, good. BC said I should be able to run a little on it if I keep up the good work with rehabilitation," Wally said, moving his leg a little.

Zerena flicked both their heads. "Dork," she told D'ick before looking at Jason, her hands on her hips. "I am not a clown. I am a sorceress," she corrected him.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 06, 2016 4:54 pm

"That's great!" M'gann smiled, happy for him. "That's what we'd like to hear. We miss you on missions," She admitted.

"Sorceress?" Jason repeated, looking at her. He looked at Däick before back at her. "Like, magic?" He asked, he hadn't even thought about the fact that some heroes had powers.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 8:05 pm

"Aw, I'm loved," Wally teased and laughed when he saw Conner roll his eyes, even though he actually missed Wally on their missions, too.

"Yeah. Like magic. I'm sorry for not telling you. I can't, you know, secret identity, even though Zerena is my hero name as well...and I don't wear a mask..." Zerena smiled and grabbed his hand. "Not mad?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 06, 2016 8:43 pm

"Oh, right!" M'gann remembered. "Hello Megan! I got a souvenir from the mission for you!" The martian flew out of the room before comming back with a Joker card. She gave it to their speedster. "I know it might not be the best one, but..."

"Uh,... a bit to shock by all of these impressions, but sure?" Jason smiled a little.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Wally laughed, looking at the card. "No way, this is pretty awesome," he told the martian, smiling at her. "Thanks, Meg."

Zerena smiled and kissed his cheek before they reached the upstairs dining room. "Wow... So beautiful..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Jul 06, 2016 9:20 pm

"Anytime... Or, well. Untill you're back on missions," M'gann said, smiling.

D'ick saw both Zerena and Jasons looks and shrugged. "Eh,.. you get used to it," He said. Chuckling before walking over, seeing Alfred enter. "Hey Al!"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 55 de 109. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 82 ... 109  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba