Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Página 1 de 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Empty Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 1:55 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Kyubey's_moving_tail

Why hello there, young maiden....

You, are a girl, 13-16 years old, are about to have all your dreams come true, or are they? By finding a gem in your room that grants you the powers of your favorite magical girl heroine, you're a hero to humanity now! But is it all that it seems? 

You and your fellow Super Girls, with every monster defeated (Monsters that seem to show up out of nowhere, it seems) start to realize something is off...but what? Well, that's between me and the lampost for now.....but you'll learn soon enough! Or maybe not.....even magical girls have their limits, don't they?

Última edición por Winxlover449 el Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:08 am, editado 3 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 3:46 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_luzfumqScx1qbvovho1_500
ρℓσт

This is supposed to be a typical Maho Shoujo (Magical Girl) story, right? You walking home from school with your friends, when a small magical animal stops you. "The Shadows are coming!" It said, and gave you and each of your friends a pendant, each with a different color. The creature introduced itself as Ritoruteiru (Rito for short, don't worry) and assigns you to defeat the shadows! Ah, yes, fun! But, don't expect to get off THAT easy! Ho-ho! These Shadows are dangerous, spontaneous, and the life of a magical girl is rough. Time to see if you and your Magical friends are up for it! Me? I'm going to sit back and watch the fun! Now, where's my popcorn?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:20 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_mkeq9ynOnn1qesvxbo4_500

тнє ѕυρєя тєαм

Hey, its me! ~ The Leader

The entire super team is important, but none more so than the heroic leader! ALL the important stuff happens to her, and, she gets that SUPER CUTE transfer student! Lucky her, huh? But, all of the responsibility is on her, she fails, the entire team fails. Plus, she has the one fatal flaw that could doom us all! Eep! Don't want the position now, don't cha? I sure don't!!

Well, our main heroine is named Amy Miyako Meillure, is 16 years old, and her amazing-leader-power is bonding with her enemies. She is played by Starla_Tiffany

Did someone say TARDIS!? ~ The Brains

Because every team needs that brainiac that will help them cheat on their exam- I MEAN come up with a brilliant plan to beat up bad guys! Don't cheat kids. Cheating is wrong no matter how difficult that exam is. But, that said, she's a major geek, and FORGET about her crushing on any REAL boys. Pssh, anime guys is where its AT! Also, she's very disorganized. Master plan? Probably somewhere with the math homework.

The Brains is named Ceil Tsubasa Zxel, is 16 years old, and her nerdy power is Sound Manipulation. She is played by ScarletDrakon.

Don't mind me! ~ The Shy one

Oh, there's this spot...? Didn't really see her there....anyways! Not a lot of people know she's around, but to those who do, she's an amazing friend! She possesses mysterious powers, but cracks under pressure like a pistachio. I heard the Shadows Like Pistachios...

Regardless, the shy one's name is ______, is __ years old, and her mysterious power is ____. She is played by Aisha2468

Look at me!! ~ The Entertainer

Oh, this one, ugh. She's the one that's in-your-face, loves making noise, and can always be caught doing something stupid. And I mean always. The cons? Well, SHE'S ANNOYING. You'll get tired of her. Very, very fast. Trust me.

Her name is Yokina Riri, is 15 years old, and her power is pyrokinises. She is played by Winxlover449

You all are just annoying me... ~ The Mature One

May or may not be older than the others, but she certainly acts like it. She's a woman a few words, and is more often than not will go her own way. Maybe she's not a friend of yours, maybe your older sister or babysitter (You still have babysitter? Grow up, sheesh!). But that said, it's dangerous to go alone, and her lone wolf spirit could turn her into mince meat.

Her name is Lucille Renee Vahn, she is 16 years old, and her power is Ice Manipulation. She is played by conflictedcolours.

Stay out of my way! ~ The anti-hero

Not part of your supergroup, but a magical girl nonetheless, but what are her motives? In fact, what is she doing here? One thing for sure is that she is more powerful than you! Maybe you could get her to join your side? Probably not, but hey, it's worth a shot!

Her name is Emiri Katohana, is 16 years old, and she possess the power of air manipulation. She is played by windyfairy23

The Narrator

Why do I have my own category!? Am I that special!? Well, I'm nothing important. I'm the Narrator, watching the plight of our fair magical girls! I got no name, no age, just a talking head! Blah Blah Blah! 

Who is the Narrator really? Why, tis is I, Winxlover449! I got a name, and an age, but that's only for those who do their research ^^

Última edición por Winxlover449 el Mar Ago 05, 2014 12:51 am, editado 5 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:31 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_mrcu5jWtdL1rwai13o1_500

яυℓєѕ

1 See that list? See it? Only one person from it. Have as many background characters as your little hear desires, but only 1 of the list, kay?
2 No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. We don't want any all powerful characters... *Pointing to no pink-haired magical in particular* 
3 I want cha'll to make your own forms, but in addition to the usual (Name, age, etc...) I want you little bits of Stardust to add a magical girl title and a transformation phrase, as well the name of 1 spell. What they may be? Use your imaginations, my children!
4 I also want a normal appearance and transformed appearance. You can go on dA (Reference artist though), use dress up games, draw it, or just describe! Added onto normal anime face claims, of course!
5 Listen to your friendly narrator! She knows things!!
6 If ya read everything, put " Maho Shoujo" somewhere on yo pretty form!

That is all
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Empty WIP!!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:32 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_static_tumblr_mjeuc2icru1r45133o1_500

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! T6c5j4
Yokina, or also known by her magical title Spontaneous Flame, is the Entertainer Magical Girl and the hyperactive spirit of the team. She's 14 years old, and bisexual.

╔════════════════════════════╗

I can't figure you out at all
So when I'm not aware at all
There's no possible way
You can steal my heart

It could be a grumpy smile
Or it could be dusk on a Sunday
Or it could be a period
with nothing but exams
Or it could be a melancholinist
called you

╚════════════════════════════╝

As Magical Girl Spontaneous Flame, she, as her name suggests, controls fire. However, due to her hyperactive and uncontrollable nature, the flames can get a bit out of hand, and by out of hand if someone doesn't douse them soon we are going to have the city in ashes. Her transformation phrase is "Light it up!" but cannot transform in cold areas ( Below 50 degrees Fareinheit) and will go out of the transformation if the temperature falls that low while transformed or just takes a massive beating.

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Mew-mew-pudding-o

If you were paying attention at all, you can tell that Yokina is hyperactive, bubbly, scatterbrained, but we figure that is what makes her so lovable, or so annoying. Take your pick.

She lives with a family of herself, her mother, her grandfather, and a younger sister, named Akina. She leads a mediocre life, which she still lives to the fullest regardless of how simple it was.

Yokina has a talent for acting, but she's a very fast speaker, so she tends to blur her lines into a jumble of syllables. If she could speak slower, she would make a good stand up comedian.

╔════════════════════════════╗

I keep thinking to myself
that trying to act tough 
And confronting things without a plan
won't get me anything in the end
Because I'm the kind of girl
Who'd lock myself up into a tight ball
Whenever I need just
a little courage

╚════════════════════════════╝

FC:: Pudding Fong
Song :: Melancholic - Rin Kagimine
Rights reserved for image, Pudding, and Melancholic.

Última edición por Winxlover449 el Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:34 pm, editado 4 veces
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:33 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_inline_n0zub7mSBE1qafrh6

ву тнє ηαмє σƒ мαgι¢αℓ gιяℓѕ, ι ∂є¢ℓαяє тнιѕ σρєη!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:34 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500
Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 351egt4
Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! IE10tan

Código:
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/e7b620b75de6e2fbe03b8d992fa6eb6c/tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500.gif[/img][/center]

[left][center][size=200]╔══════════════════╗[/size]
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/4hs4y8.png[/img]
[size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/svop4g.png[/img] [size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size]
[size=110]░░[color=#000040][i]I'll be by your side,[/i][/color]░░[/size]
[color=#80BFBF][strike]you know I'll take your hand[/strike][/color]
[size=200]╚══════════════════╝[/size][/center][/left][right][center][b]┏ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ┓[/b]
[color=#639494][size=85]x. sixteen .x
x. female .x
x. the mature one .x
x. inori aizawa .x[/size][/color]
[b]┗ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┛[/b][/center][/right]
[color=#80BFBF]★[/color] [size=85]Lucille Renee Vahn was born November 1st, in the small town of Dickens, in California, USA.She is a petite girl, standing at five feet six inches, weighing 97 lbs. Her hair is dirty blonde, stopping at the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a sea blue. Ever since she was a small child, everyone called her Lucy; as she grew older, she demanded everyone call her that, finding it more age appropriate that Lucille.

Lucy has always been a sporty person, involved in soccer, baseball, even basketball. It wasn't until she turned 8 that she found the sport of her dreams; gymnastics. She started off slow, but after a few lessons quickly got the hang of it. She started competing all around the world at the age of 10. After two years of this, her father, a Japanese-American man, had lost his job. It was at this time that Lucy had been scouted to join a team in Japan. Her family quickly accepted it, as there were more jobs for him in Japan than in America.

For a gymnast, Lucy is quite mature. In her gymnastics team she is usually called the mother of the group. But behind her back, the team sometimes calls her the Lone Wolf, as she enjoys spending time alone, not conversing with her team mates. This also happens at school.
Ever since she was a child, her parents had raised her to act older than her age. She had started doing chores at the age of 3, cleaning dishes and such. When she was 10, she already knew how to cook a proper meal for the family and handle the oven. She also did laundry and cleaned up after her parents. She never watched much television either, usually reading or practicing for her sports instead. Since she was taught to do things and act older than her age, she found her classmates immature, one of the reasons why she isolated herself from them.

Lucy's Magical Girl name is Frostbite. Her magic power is ice based. She can create ice objects out of thin air, and freeze people and objects. Her magic has limitations though. If her body heat it too high, her power with most probably not work. The same goes if her environment's temperature is too hot. Her Magic Girl weapon is a staff made of silver, that reaches up her chin. On top is a light blue crystal in the shape of a snowflake. The object she uses to transform is a small, light blue snowflake necklace, that when thrown into the air starts her transformation into a magic girl. The pendant then turns into her staff.[/size]

[center][img]http://www.animeherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IE10tan.gif[/img][/center]

Última edición por conflictedcolours el Mar Ago 05, 2014 12:41 am, editado 4 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Empty Ciel Tsubasa Zxel - 16 - Music/Sound Manipulation - The Brains

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:35 am

┏━━━━━━━
                ┏━━━━━━━

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_static_2yggb7ja7w8wk4cogg0ks48s4Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 1qr0c1Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 16jhvna
          ━━━━━━━┛
    ━━━━━━━┛

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Suxbth

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 20qe3jcAnother Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_ly4f0h8yIi1qa4z9wo1_500Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Fwrp5s

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Ih4fo9

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Mmzic9Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_n4zu3auUYW1sn4fobo1_400

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Kazanari_tsubasa_transformation_gif_by_bloomsama-d67zzmfAnother Type of Magical Girl :: START! 307yl9g

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 28ahll2Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Anigif_by_bloomsama-d6db1qd

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_mtio2zIBS91scr8d9o6_500Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 6qcq68

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Sos28iAnother Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_lzrtsrCKnw1qa4z9wo1_500

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 1643rk
Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 25u62e1
Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! 35048rk
Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Vsno01

┏━━━━━━━
      ┏━━━━━━━

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Be81ghAnother Type of Magical Girl :: START! Afacr7Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! Tumblr_mt2ug2ec4k1qa94xto1_500
              ━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━┛

Character - Original
Face Claim - Tsubasa Kazanri
Lryics - Ame no Habakiri
Extra - Maho Shoujo

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Sáb Ago 02, 2014 8:02 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Aisha23458 Sáb Ago 02, 2014 4:37 am

reserve me the shy girls spot please
Aisha23458

Aisha23458

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba