Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 3 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Ago 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Scarlett, your form looks so awesome! Very Happy
Anatee

Anatee

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 3 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Ago 02, 2014 9:07 pm

(Because I get the 'Super Cute Transfer Student' does that mean someone can play as they character for me? Very Happy)
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 12:16 am

{{Okay, so Winxer won't be on for a bit, so Scar and myself are in charge of the rp until she comes back.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:24 pm

(( Friendly bump, my forms are done and the list is updated!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Ago 05, 2014 12:42 am

{{my form is up.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 05, 2014 12:53 am

(( Yay! Now we wait for Ash...
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:04 am

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 3 Nanoha-gif08

Hello my magical girls! You ready to start?

Hello my vic- I MEAN, new saviors of the universe! So, yeah Narrator here. Here's how you start, dumplings. I'm only calling you dumplings because they are delicious.

So, you and your super pals-to-be will be walking down the street from school and.........oh, this was already explained in the first post? Er, well, yeah follow that to a point. Ask me any questions, blah blah, WAIT! Because of our new inductees, we need to go over a rule that we normally don't have to cover.

Please use at least one line of text, proper spacing, grammar, and spelling. If you don't, we will have a problem.

BUT, as we are only really unfamiliar with two people, they should learn pretty fast, or, they already follow this rule! Now, run, dumplings! Be free and don't get eaten!

Última edición por Winxlover449 el Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:10 am, editado 1 vez
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:07 am

Yokina Riri || Spontaneous Flame

The bell rung for the last class of the day at the ho-hum high school in the ho-hum city in which Yokina lived. She gathered up her belongings and darted out of her classroom, almost forgetting to wait at the school's entrance for her friends. Her short blonde hair bounced as she ran, orange eyes set on her destination. Everything else was merely a blur of color behind her, and it was everyone else's responsibility to get out of her way.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:08 am

Katohana Emiri

The girl with silver hair sighed as she walked out of her class. It was another long night of her duty as a magical girl, with her job seeming to get harder and harder everyday. Luckily, it was the end of the day for her, so, she could rest for a few hours.

Última edición por windyfairy23 el Mar Ago 05, 2014 2:15 am, editado 1 vez
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba