Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Página 6 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 6 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 12, 2014 3:11 am

Yokina Riri || Spontaneous Flame

"There we go! Yay for positive outlooks!" Yokina said, smiling at her smarter and more mature friend.

The fox seemed rather content with the answers. "Well, it wouldn't be fair if only you two got in on the deal, hmm? If you could, please gather your other friends and bring them here, so I can go through." He said.

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 6 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Ago 12, 2014 3:25 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Shogyou mujou Ya, ya ha-ye ze shoumetsu sou
Shoumestu metsu i Ya, ya ha-ye jakume tsuiraku
Valkarie
Ame no habakiri Yae- Ya-ha-ye-je
Sound/Music Manipulation
The first blade: like the fastest wind, faster than lighting
The Brains
The second blade: like a forest in an empty field

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel looked at the fox like creature who called himself Ritoruteiru, or Rito for short. His motives seemed rather illogical to her, first he wanted to recruit them to fight these shadow creatures. Noble, yes and probably more pressing that running off to find one's friends for a social call kind of visit. True, it sounded like Rito only wanted to do this once, though it was kind of odd in her mind. Though then again, for Yonkina all the potential danger would go flying over her head for the second time in this conversation. "As much as you would like us to find the others... That might not be the probable at this hour of the day." She said almost with ease as sometime had past since school getting out and most of the students running for home with the summer break starting. "And last I checked, I don't have any of the other's numbers... expect for Yonkina..." She said, which was somewhat true. She didn't have the others numbers, or well she did on her old phone. Though that same old phone was probably out at the town dump by now, and the SIM card was already damaged making recovery almost impossible now. "Yonkina, do you have any of the other girls' numbers?" She easily asked, as it was a legit question for this.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 12, 2014 3:28 am

The blonde girl put her hand to her chin, to pose that she was deep in thought, scanning her brain for any of her friend's numbers. A sheepish smile formed on her face as her hand removed from her chin and joined the other behind her back. "I'm afraid I don't.." She muttered, almost sounding defeated.

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Ago 12, 2014 3:37 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Valkarie
Sound/Music Manipulation
The Brains

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel mentally gave a sigh of relief, as she had guessed along with hoped that Yonkina didn't have their numbers. As she still had some distrust of this fox Rito, though she wasn't going to show it to him, anytime soon. Though she also knew giving him everything he asked was a bad idea in it's self. Her gaze turned to Rito at that point giving a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Well, since teleportation hasn't been created by science, and in these times is irrational to have it exist. It looks like we can't get everyone here." She said, almost wondering if the fox was going to take the offer back now because the others weren't there. Along with if he did let them walk away, she hoped he wouldn't just show up in her room, in her house, finding some way in. "Great... that thought might turn into a nightmare tonight..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Ago 13, 2014 12:41 am

Rito held a look of dissappointment, his tails sagging as he looked to the ground. "Ah....well, please tell me when you've gathered them all. As I'll be checking up on you two regularly." He said, perking his head back up. His words sounded a little, stalky, but Yokina didn't seem to mind, nodding at his words.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 12:58 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Valkarie
Sound/Music Manipulation
The Brains

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel looked at Rito seeing his look of disappointment, her eyebrow raising once again as she couldn't help wondering if he really was "haming" this whole "sad little me" act. Though she couldn't help noting that he seemed to perk up rather fast, conforming the idea of him acting the pitiful me act. She noted to herself, of his stalky words and tone, once again bring up the nightmare vision of him just appearing in her bedroom tonight. "Okay then... Yonkina... Should we head the rest of the way home now...?" She said easily, hoping Yonkina wouldn't do something irrational or stupid now.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Ago 13, 2014 1:01 am

Yokina looked up at her friend and smiled. "If you insist, Ciel! Bye bye, Rito!" The blonde girl chirped, waving at the little fox creature, who waved one of his front paws back at her. Yokina then grabbed Ciel's wrist and dragged her the rest of the way home.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 1:46 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Valkarie
Sound/Music Manipulation
The Brains

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel was able to breath easily, as for once Yonkina didn't act like the irrational primate like she usually was. As she half way expected the girl to have grabbed the fox and begged him to give them powers now. Which she didn't mind Yonkina waving good bye to the Rito, though what she did mind was Yonkina was now dragging her down the block by her wrist. She gave a hefty sigh, wondering taking back some of the idea that Yonkina was acting differently today. Though once again she couldn't break the young girl's grip.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Ago 13, 2014 1:52 am

The little blonde girl was to happy to notice Ciel's sigh as she skipped down the block, humming a random tune she was making up as she hummed along. Even though her eyes were happily shut, she still seemed to know where she was going, oddly. She even knew when to skid to a halt when she reached her house. She proceeded to let go of Ciel's wrist, before turning to face her. "Bye, Ciel! See you tommorrow!" She said, before walking into her yard and into her house.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba