Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Página 9 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 9 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Sep 01, 2014 1:06 am

Yokina Riri || Spontaneous Flame

Yokina's breathing and heartrate stablizied as she muttered out an answer "I'm fine...thanks to you.." The window was the least of the girl's concerns right now, but thought seemed to be returning to her mind. Was her savior a magical girl? It seemed to be as all facts pointed towards it.

"You weren't exactly my biggest fan earlier, so I thought it'd be best if we had a little chat. One on One" Rito said, trying to hide his true intentions under a kind exterior.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Another Type of Magical Girl :: START! - Página 9 Empty Re: Another Type of Magical Girl :: START!

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Sep 01, 2014 1:13 am

Emiri Katohana;;The Lone Wolf
Theme- Hospital by the Used

Emiri gave the girl a soft smile, to try to ease her worries. This was probably one of the rare moments where someone saw her face-to-face as a magical girl. She quickly jumped out of where the window would've been an continued to fight the monster.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 01, 2014 1:17 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Shogyou mujou Ya, ya ha-ye ze shoumetsu sou
Shoumestu metsu i Ya, ya ha-ye jakume tsuiraku
Valkarie
Ame no habakiri Yae- Ya-ha-ye-je
Sound/Music Manipulation
The first blade: like the fastest wind, faster than lighting
The Brains
The second blade: like a forest in an empty field

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel closed her eyes for the moment, just to keep the fox from seeing them roll. "Great, so the fox is a Dalek forbid psychic..." She thought to herself as she kept her eyes closed for that thought then opened them a few seconds later. Though clearly the one on one, wasn't sounding good the way she had hear it. "So, what? You're here just because I'm not your biggest fan? You mean say that to all the ladies you try to get contracts out of." She said now leaning back against her bag on the bed, which her eyes stayed on Rito who was still on her ceiling fan. "Well, your the one that came here. Got into my room. Then bounded your way up on top of my ceiling fan. So I really doubt I can stop you from talking at this point." Though her eyes shot to the window as there were some noises outside, and it wasn't the sounds of the Renald's cat messing with the garbage cans.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Yokina Riri || Spontaneous Flame

The blonde haired girl crept up to her broken windowsill to watch the rest of the battle. To her it was like a car wreck, its terrible to see, but you can't move your eyes from it. She watched in fascination and fear as she saw the magical girl duke it out with what seemed to be one of the "Shadows" Rito had told them about earlier.

"Well, even though I didn't make the best choices in doing so, I would like to apologize for ambushing you and your friend, to begin with." Rito said, hearing the clash of a battle between shadow and magical girl.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Valkarie
Sound/Music Manipulation
The Brains

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ciel didn't respond for a moment as her gaze stayed on Rito who was still on her ceiling fan. The though had crossed her mind to turn on the fan and watch him going flying around a high speed until would splat into one of the walls. Though the noise from outside was still picking at her brain, as it sounded like it was somewhat down the block. Like close to Yonkina's house. "So your apologizing for ambushing us and springing the offer on us. Though what I don't get is why you came to me instead Yonkina. As she was the one that was going to take you up on your offer in that second you said it. So why did you come to me? And don't try the to apologize card again, as I wouldn't be surprised if you had planned out that ambush before hand."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Ritoteriu || Magical Recruiter

"Ciel, I really don't plan anything. I just stumble upon the girls who have the potential to become Magical Girls and make my offer..." The little fox said, flicking his ear. "I cam to you to see if I could convince you to rethink your desicion on this offer. You see, the Shadows may very well overrun your city, leaving it a ghost town if you don't help fight them...it's an all or nothing deal, Ciel." Rito had a guilt-trip expression on his face, in hopes he could somehow convince the Magical Girl candidate to accept the contract.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Oct 25, 2014 9:13 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ceil Tsubasa Ziel
Valkarie
Sound/Music Manipulation
The Brains

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yeah, and Dalek's don't kill people and love everyone."Ciel thought to herself as Rito denied having anything planned about trapping both her and Yonkina. Along with trying to pass it off as he just stumbles across girl's with potential to become Magical Girls. Which she didn't really buy it for a fact, though she couldn't really say it was not true either. Though she didn't look back at Rito as he started explaining about the Shadows, and how they would overrun the city leaving nothing but ash behind if she didn't help in this matter. Which make something click in her mind, could that sound down by Yonkina's house be one of those Shadows Rito was talking about? Even though as much as she wasn't a fan of Yonkina's company most of the time, she didn't want her to end up dead. Though a slight shiver when down her spine when Rito came to say it was an all or nothing deal.

"I wonder were I'm signing my soul on the line..." Ciel once again mostly thought to herself, though clearly with the noise from down the block she couldn't be sure of Yonkina was in fact alright or not. Which with what Rito had said about these Shadows, Yonkina could be in danger that very second. Even without Rito's guilt-trip expression on his fox like face, made the girl come to sigh her response. "Alright... I guess I'll... accept your offer then..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm

((Bumping because I want this to come back.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba