BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 40 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 62 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 40 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Ago 26, 2016 5:13 am

Sam turned to look at him as he stepped away.
"Dic.k? You know... I should probably go home" she told him, expressing what she had been thinking about. "it's getting late, and the Crazies out there..." she glanced at the window one last time. "You know"

Jason was a little surprised by this question, but he didn't stop smiling.
"Oh, you know, the usual" he replied "living on the streets, with no patents around, having to steal to survive.. Then suddenly, one day you try to steal some wheels from a rich guy's car, and he ends up adopting you..." he shrugged with a chuckle,saying all this as if it weren't a big deal. He had been really honest, because he had no reason to lie, nor was he in the mood to make up a lie about that.
Lily07

Lily07

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 40 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Jackie looked at him, actually shocked by his story. "W-Wait, really? You... Wait." She sat her water down. "1.) You were just a street kid? Well, I can believe that, but...you were adopted by some rich dude after...trying to steal his tires?"

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Vie Ago 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Jason couldn't help to laugh.
"When you put it like that, it sounds kinda crazy" he joked, looking at her.
"But as crazy as it sounds, it's the truth" he added, shrugging. "Not that it matters, anyways. That life was over the moment this whole thing started" he said, meaning the bombs, radiation and the whole Crazy-Gifted thing.
"What about you, though?" he asked.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Ago 26, 2016 8:54 pm

"I...." Jackie went silent. It had been a while since she spoken about her life, about her true, used to be "perfect" life. "I...lived in an apartment with...my mom. Just me and her. She...was gone most nights, so I went out and did my own thing, ran with some street kids like yourself, so yeah..." She couldn't talk about her little brother. If she did, she'd start crying and blaming herself for his death again.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Ago 26, 2016 10:59 pm

D'ick snapped out of his thoughts for real this time. "Oh right... i wasn't thinking. If you want though, you're more than welcomed to spend the night. I don't bite," He promised.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 12:15 am

Sam chuckled a little.
"Thanks" she said. "But... i dont know. I wouldn't want to bother you any more." she added, smiling at him. "You have been too nice with me, i wouldn't want to stay here drinking all your water and eating your food" she joked a little.

Jason noticed the look on her face as she told him that.
"Sounds like a nice life" he said in a serious tone, smiling a little at her. "Do you miss it?"
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 3:58 am

"Not...Not really," Jackie admitted. "Not like this was ever any better...."

Once Wally was done with training, he wrapped a towel around his neck and walked out, looking around. "Brooke?" he called.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Ago 27, 2016 4:51 pm

D'ick had to laugh. "No, really it's fine. There's always more where that came from. Somewhat anyway," He smiled. "You're welcomed to do whatever you like. Can't force you to anything."

Brooke stopped fiddeling with his stuff and put what she was holding back. He probably wouldn't appreciate her snooping, so. She turned and saw him enter the room. Wow, he looked pretty hot with his hair damp and forehead coated with sweat. 'Seriously, did I just think that?' Brooke dropped the thought and smiled a little. "Yeah?"
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 9:39 pm

"You actually can" Sam said with a giggle.
"I mean... i cant really get back to the ground floor without your help" she clarified when she noticed his expression.
She glanced once more out of the window, looking down at the streets. She could see some movement down there, but there was no telling if it were normal people or Crazies. Whichever it was, she didn't like it.
Frowning a little, she looked back at him.
"Alright... if it really doesn't bother you... " she finally said, deciding to stay if he was sure. She really didn't like that city when it got dark... besides, she didn't know that part very well, and the last thing she wanted was to get lost.

Jason stayed quiet for a moment before talking again.
"True" he said. "But hey, there's not much we can do about it, right? we just gotta... Move on, and try to survive" he said, basically expressing his view about life. If you couldn't do anything to change it, why bother feeling bad about it?
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 40 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 62 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba