BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 41 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 41 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Ago 28, 2016 3:11 am

"Have fun looking through my stuff?" Wally teased her. He kinda knew what she was doing. Truthfully, he'd do the same thing in a stranger's place.

"Heh, yep... Story of my life," Jackie shrugged.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 41 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Brooke's eyes went a little wide, actually suprised he could tell. But she decided it was no idea to play it off since he was onto her. She put her hands into her pants pockets and shrugged. "Eh, I got bored..." She trailed off before she glanced over to the desk with the papers he almost stood by, before deciding to ask. "By the way, that theory of finding a cure? You don't really buy that stuff, do you?"

D'ick chuckled. He could tell she was feeling a little insecure and awkward. "Really, it's fine. Stay as long as you like. Not like I could call the cops anyway, right?" He decided to joke a little.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 12:17 am

Wally shrugged, going over to his desk, fixing the shuffled papers. "It's always good to keep hope," he said, smiling. "The day I give up on finding a cure is the day I decide I hate food," he teased.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 5:09 am

Sam smiled, a bit amused.
"True" she said with a chuckle. She stepped away from the window, walking to where he was.
"Well, as long as there are no cops involved... i can stay for the night" she said, joking a little.
And considering she wasn't going to be going outside for some time, she decided to take the bandana off of her hair. Her expression relaxed a little more after doing so, feeling safer, as she always did whenever she let her hair show.
Still, she knew it was foolish to just... trust a guy she had just met, and even agreed to spend the night in his 'house'. But yet again, it wasn't like she was defenseless... besides, he didn't seem like much of a threat, despite his agility.

Jason chuckled.
"Yeah... I guess we got that in common" he said, before taking a final sip out of his water. He put the glass down and smiled.
"Well, i don't know about you... but i'm exhausted." he added, stretching his arms, which made his muscles more visible due to his lack of shirt.
He grinned at her before he took some steps away, heading towards his room.
"And I'm guessing you're tired as well?" He asked, turning to her for a moment, just to see what she was going to do.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Jackie couldn't help but to notice his muscles when he did that and she turned her head, a little red in her face. "Y-Yeah... Just a bit..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 6:52 pm

"That supose to be an inside joke or something?" Brooke arched and eyebrow, clearly not getting why he chuckled.

"Well then, Apple girl, make yourself comfortable," D'ick said, not minding her staying. It had been ages since he had someone over.

Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:26 pm

"Well, everyone who knew me knew my love for food. I could et and eat and never get full, or fat," Wally added
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:46 pm

"You can eat without getting fat?" Brooke questioned. Man, this guy was getting weirder by the second. She rolled her eyes and just walked past.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:06 pm

'Apple girl?' Sam repeated in her thoughts, amused.
"Thanks" she said, before looking around.
"Um... may I ask where will I sleep? " she asked him. She hasdn't brought anything with her besides the backpack and apples, so she didn't precisely have any blankets with her so she could sleep on the ground.
But of course, if she didn't have a choice, she didn't really mind doing so.

Jason grinned at her.
"Well, i suggest you get some rest" he said. "The bed is not that bad"
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 41 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba