BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 42 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 42 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 29, 2016 10:20 pm

"I know, I know, be jealous," Wally joked.

"Yeah, I guess. Goodnight," Jackie told him, walking towards her bedroom.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 42 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Ago 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Jason watched her walk to the bedroom, grinning a little.
"Good night" he said before walking to his own bedroom.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Brooke shook her head. "You're so weird," She stated.

"Oh, over here," D'ick walked over to the couch. "You can take the couch. I'll just use the madress," He said. The couch was actually more comfortable, and warmer to sleep in, but he wanted to be nice.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:12 pm

"I've been called worse." Wally yawned and stretched his arms, which were quite muscly if he does say so himself. "I'm gonna hit the sack. If you're planning on staying the night, then I can get a bed or something up for you?"

Jackie closed the door and locked it before she grabbed the only chair in the room and tucked it under the doorknob. Yeah, she didn't fully trust Jason, or anyone for that matter, so it was just a precaution.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Brooke was a little reluctant, but seeing how late it was getting? She knew better than to go out when a ton of infected could be lurking in the dark. So she decided. "Uh,... Sure. Thanks."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Ago 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Sam followed him, and smiled when she saw the couch.
"Thanks" she told him, looking up at him, before she sat down. "You're being way too nice letting me stay here. I'll have to make it up to you later" she added with a warm smile.
Sure, he could actually be waiting for her to fall asleep so he could kill her or something like that. But just in case, she wanted to be nice to him.

Jason didn't close the door though. He liked having the way clear,just in case anyone dared to get inside.
He dropped on his bed, hands behind his head, and grinned to himself. He considered that day to be a personal victory. After all, he had rid the world of some Crazies, he had met a gifted who seemed not to be crazy... and she was cute, too.
What else could he ask for?
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Ago 31, 2016 3:18 am

"Alright." Wally smiled and he went to a room not far from his, which didn't look too bad considering he cleaned the place up the best he could. He then lifted the mattress down that was on against the wall and grabbed some sheets from the closet in there, beginning to make the bed for her.

Jackie laid down under the covers, which were actually comfortable. She had to admit, it was nice to be able to sleep in a nice, warm, clean bed with actual covers without holes or bugs or anything like that. Things almost felt...normal. Meeting someone who was normal- er, well, not as Crazy as some other people she met, but decent, and pretty da.mn cute, too!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Ago 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Brooke followe dhim and was actually suprised by how nice he was making the bed look for her. "Uh,.. you know you don't have to do this..." She said, rubbing her arms a little. She was feeling kinda bad now.

"Another two apples and we're good," D'ick said, winking at her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Ago 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Sam giggled when he winked.
"Well, that i can give you" she replied with a smile. "Maybe some day i can manage to get other fruit, too" she added. It was so weird for her to talk so naturally about this, acting as if it weren't a big deal. As if it weren't something frightening.

Jason let out a relaxed sigh as he closed his eyes, his grin not leaving his face. Who said the end of the world had to be that bad? You only had to learn how to make the best out of it. That's what he thought, anyways.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 42 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 63 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba