Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Página 65 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 65 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Dic 30, 2016 6:35 am

Danny managed to boost Kat up making her go in the gym in time. As by the time, Nathalie and Aelita already disappeared. They teleport to the beach. Nathalie and Aelita tried to release the grip but, the more it move the more tighten the grip got. "Nat, what are we going to do?" Aelita asked worriedly.

"What they are only after is my pearl and you." Nathalie muttered.

"Would you girls stop talking." William rolled his eyes.

"You are not going to get away with this." Nathalie said as she attempt to kick William but, Gaito was holding back.

"Easy princess, you don't wanna take a step in the water, cause then you will have a disadvantage." Maria snickered.
khlover22

khlover22

Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open} - Página 65 Empty Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ene 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Kat jumped down in time to see that the girls were gone, along with the Sea Wnches and XANA. "What!?" She ran around, checkin the closets and didn't find a trace. She then went to the door, bursting them open and exclaiming, "They're gone!"

"What!?" Ulrich looked at her.

"They were taken somewhere else!" Kat said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ene 06, 2017 6:06 am

"They might be at the beach!" Odd said as he ran over to the beach along with everyone else.

As soon as the group arrived to the beach, they already notice that there was no trace of Aelita or Nathalie. "No...it can't be." Odd blinked, "They can't be gone!"

"This is bad! If XANA cause an attack how are we going to deactivate the tower now?!" Jeremie asked as he rubbed his finger against his temples.

"Not to mention Gaito got one of the mermaid princess." Yumi folded her arms as she looked over at Ulrich worriedly.

"We need to get them back!" Danny said.

"How?! We can't even breathe underwater!" Odd said as he was kind of upset at what has been going on.

"Guys, can we just relax for a bit!" Yumi said as she notice everyone was getting upset.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ene 10, 2017 6:04 pm

"I can!" Kat said, running over. "I can breathe underwater. They forgot about lil old me. I'll get them back," she promised.

"Then hurry!" Ulrich said, worried about them both.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ene 12, 2017 3:16 am

"Hold up!" Danny said as he gripped on Kat's wrist. "If you go down there, they will have a chance to kidnap you as well! I'm not going to take the risk of losing you."

"She's the only one that can breathe underwater compared to everyone else." Jeremy mentioned. "Also, Aelita is in trouble so we have to do something!"

"I have to agree with Danny. This is too risky Kat, what if you get kidnapped as well then it's the end and Gaito can overpower the mermaid princesses." Yumi nodded in agreement.

"There has got to be some way to breathe underwater." Odd said as he was trying to think of a plan.

"I'm sorry is there something going on here?" A voice interrupted their thoughts.

"Huh?" Danny looked back as he see an adult standing in front of them. "Who are you?"

The adult that appeared in front of them was Noel who is Nathalie's aunt. "I um..." Noel blinked as she looked over and recognize Kat. "Kat? Is that you?" Noel blinked in surprised.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ene 16, 2017 12:59 am

"Aunt Noel!" Kat ran over, hugging her. She then looked up at her. "W-What are you doing here!? Wait! You can go!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Ene 21, 2017 1:09 am

Noel chuckled as she hugged Kat back, "I came here to visit you guys since it has been awhile. What is going on here though?"

"We need your help." Odd said.

"Is something wrong?" Noel raised a brow at the people in front of her.

"You see...um... Nathalie and Aelita got captured by Gaito and XANA." Yumi said with a worried look.

"What?!' Noel gasped, "Why didn't you guys go in the water?! We got to get them now! My sister is going to kill me if she ever hears her daughter got captured!"

"Calm down... we were hoping that you would go...along with Kat. You guys are the only one that breathe underwater and can possibly get them in time." Danny explained.

"Huh?" Noel blinked once again, "You do know you guys come underwater too...right?"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Ene 25, 2017 9:08 pm

"We can?" Ulrich asked, eyebrow raised.

"They can? Mom never told me that they could. Is there a technique?" Kat asked her aunt.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ene 30, 2017 2:19 am

"Seaweed of course. They just have to eat that and they can breathe underwater and it will only wear off once they get out of the water." Noel explained, "I'm pretty sure they might have some around here but, it might be hard to find."

"Do you know what the seaweed is called exactly?" Jeremie asked, "I can try looking it up."

"Hm... there really isn't a name to it." Noel said as she tried to think about it. "It usually doesn't appear in normal plant books. Which is why the seaweed is hidden. I think I know where to get some though."

"Are you sure it's safe for you to get it?" Aelita asked as she was concerned for Noel.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 65 de 68. Precedente  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba